Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2011, 12:08 PM
Extreme Fan

(If this screencapping works...!)

I like when Jax says to Gemma...

It worked; I figured it out! Aw yeah! You gonna see a screencap posting freak here now, folks! Boo-yah!

Last edited by Mavonne; 05-14-2011 at 12:22 PM Reason: adding another screencap!
Mavonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
THIS completely!!! i was thinking the same thing. I think the whore comment just caused a black rage. And Jax went in there and on instinct shot the SOB. Tara's screams are so apt. Chilling
When Jax is trying to calm her down, talk her around to understanding that Kohn had to die. I bet he would have sent her back to the clubhouse. I don't think he wanted her there when he did whatever he was originally going to do. Now whether he was going to just let Kohn bleed out and die, shot him again, or beat him the rest of the way he probably would have sent Tara out of the house when it happened. And then Kohn insulted her, and like you said Naz, Jax went into a rage. I mean there wasn't even a seconds hesitation.

Mav, I love that whole scene. Tig's 'don't forget your first priority'. And Jax's reply "I didn't". Then he yells at Gemma and you can see that she understands that she can no longer talk to Jax about Tara. Like those ties she talked about, Tara pulled them and Jax went right back. I don't think, from this episode out, she ever says anything else to Jax about Tara. She tries to talk Tara out of the relationship.
luckynori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Go Mav! Cap spam us

I think she realises that something has shifted. And while Jax has made up his mind, Tara is the one who might still sway. Jax knows that Tara is in an emotional place. I love that he is protective of her. And that even Gemma tastes his wrath

Btw: Found this writer who has come cool one shots
AmandaK - FanFiction.Net

I cant read fics in the first person.
"I sat on the side of the bed and looked at my hands." versus "Jax sat on the side of the bed and looked at his hands."

Isnt the latter so much more appealing? Im just weird that way...
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
AragornsQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't care for 1st person fics either, Naz. I have read a couple of 1st person novels that were well-done but on a whole I don't enjoy it. I'd like to explain that further later on. Right now I'll post one more cap and then move away from my computer.

Here's my bad*ss, tender-loving SAMCRO prince!

Ladies, where are my corn pone biscuits?! I would marry this man in my church today...!

...which is actually where I'm going right now. See y'all later this evening.

Last edited by Mavonne; 05-14-2011 at 02:53 PM Reason: too many "actually-s" in the same sentence
Old 05-14-2011, 12:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Not big on first person either, I've read a few that I enjoyed, but on a whole I avoid them.

Later Mav, pray for me. You know how fast my mind can take that wrong turn.

New pic of Charlie in Vegas

Still not use to the hair. I may need him to take his shirt off. You know, to see if that makes a difference.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Mav that "where is he" scene... I have no words...! Btw: I am a one man, ring on my finger kinda gal. But for JT, i may make an exception. So i'll take him without the ring. I might have to lock him up and make sure he's my slave forever, but i'll take what i can get. Yes, i know, im being a cheap hussy. Dont.Judge.Me. This is hotness hunnam of which we speak. The rules dont apply.

I'll catch up later friends. Had fun with the watch! But its bed time pour moi! Im exhausted.

ETA:
Quote:
Still not use to the hair. I may need him to take his shirt off. You know, to see if that makes a difference.
I think the praying wont work Lucky. We You are past the point of no return. Unless the gutter becomes less appealing, i say we are entrenched

Btw: The beard is coming back!

Im going to bed now. Really. And im going to force my brain to have a Hunnam dream. Any dream. Oh Lawd, on second thoughts, PRAY FOR ME TOO MAV!!
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
AragornsQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Nothing better than topless Charlie!!

AJ
Jax527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragornsQueen (View Post)
This is hotness hunnam of which we speak. The rules dont apply.
Let the church (of SAMCRO) say "Amen!

Sleep well, Naz, and be very careful with those Hunnam dreams. You may do a Sleeping Beauty on us and we won't be able to wake you any time soon.

Okay, I'm back from my other church and I'm starving. Gotta eat my cheese steak. Does everyone know what that is? If not, I'll explain it when I get back...Hah!
Old 05-14-2011, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sleep well, Naz, and be very careful with those Hunnam dreams. You may do a Sleeping Beauty on us and we won't be able to wake you any time soon.
Without a kiss, at least
Dingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 05:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Let the church (of SAMCRO) say "Amen!
Amen!!
Old 05-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Extreme Fan

lucky, that image of Shirtless Jax in your panel makes me want to exercise – not to get manly muscles, but just to get more “womanly fit.” It is inspiring.

PicSpam attack comin’!…(Hmm, I have to figure out how to get rid of the red outline...)

Eyes on each other...

...and all eyes on Gemma b/c you gotta watch her carefully and know where she is at all times!

ETA: Yeah, lucky, I think I need some more hair on Charlie too. His Jax look is great on him!

E-again-TA: the following screencap b/c I like his eyes even with a dazed shocked expression in them! Tara is telling him about the trackmarks found on Wendy in the Pilot.

Last edited by Mavonne; 05-14-2011 at 07:09 PM Reason: had to add one more pic!
Old 05-14-2011, 07:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've seen several photos of Charlie and his almost shaved head and I just can't get used to it
Old 05-14-2011, 07:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm hopeful he'll have the hair back for the filming of season 4. I hope, I hope!
Old 05-14-2011, 07:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Mav, I love the picture of them in bed just holding eachother .

They can have the sweetest moments in a time when they shouldn't be sweet. Think about NS, when you think about it between them they killed up a whole lot of people, and yet they were so incredibly sweet together.

I love all the different aspects of them. They can be sweet or sexy. Moments when their friendship shines through. Or when they're passionate natures clash. They're just so perfect together.

Mav, Olivia, I'm trying with the hair. I can't get there. I'm trying to picture him in the cut and I just can't.

According to Kenny Johnson's twitter fittings have started and they have a table read on Monday. And I think it was Sutter that said filming begins on the 23rd. It's like, I know it's not going to grow back by then. So I know I'm going to have to get use to it.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, if it's short, maybe it'll just be for his prison or just-got-out-of-prison scenes in the beginning of the season. Most men's facial hair grows fast, right? I'm that we're having this serious discussion about the importance of a character's hair length! But it is important.
Reply   Post New Thread