Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2011, 11:04 AM
Absolute Fan

tar-tar sauce

What a **** nickname!

How hot is Maggie in those black briefs..

JAX ARRIVES!
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
AragornsQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Notice the look on his face when she says "in the bedroom"

You pathetic whore.. yep.. your death sentence.. literally Kohn

Naz
Old 05-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Do you know I want to sit here and watch a bunch more episodes but I can't right now? I need to do some housework or something!

How about Jax saying to Gemma that it was "just 19 year old first love sh**?" Yeah right, man. You are totally still there and then some! As this episode showed, it was only a matter of time. The intensity of the Kohn event simply stripped away all that stand-offish, hesitant yadda yadda and got to the point they still had very strong feelings for one another. Jax would kill for Tara. Who do you do that for? An old dead flame? Not hardly!
Mavonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Do you think he forced her to give him a nickname. Like, I just don't see Tara as the kind of person who calls her boyfriend 'Joshie"
luckynori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Jax: Where is he?
Tara: In the bedroom.
Jax: [Oh Hell no!]
Dingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragornsQueen (View Post)
I notice the little things.. like how he lit the candle before he's about to literally rape her. FREAK!
Yeah, like in his mind this was a love thing. He was so warped! But ladies, I was totally through with him for real when he pied in Abel's room. That was sickest thing ever and I wanted him dead that instant.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Talk about not helping Kohn's case At. All.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavonne (View Post)
Do you know I want to sit here and watch a bunch more episodes but I can't right now? I need to do some housework or something!

How about Jax saying to Gemma that it was "just 19 year old first love sh**?" Yeah right, man. You are totally still there and then some! As this episode showed, it was only a matter of time. The intensity of the Kohn event simply stripped away all that stand-offish, hesitant yadda yadda and got to the point they still had very strong feelings for one another. Jax would kill for Tara. Who do you do that for? An old dead flame? Not hardly!
Boooo for housework!

I find it very interesting that in the first couple scenes, he is telling his mother that there is nothing going on. Last scene, naked Jara.

Lucky, Tara is all about Baby. Jax is baby. Kohn and that nickname was the first sign of the crazy of you ask me

Naz
Old 05-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Extreme Fan

That sound she makes when they're both sitting on the side of the bed, it's almost like a wounded little woodland animal. All I could say all episode is just poor, poor Tara.

A little thing. But they just shot someone, look for comfort in each other. As they're making love with a dead body in the room, they're also holding hands. Only Jax and Tara.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynori (View Post)
Do you think he forced her to give him a nickname. Like, I just don't see Tara as the kind of person who calls her boyfriend 'Joshie"
Probably not He was so wrapped up in his own feelings for her that hers was a distant concern. That's how crazy loves. And like Naz said Jax is “baby” for Tara. She has no nicknames at all for any other man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
Jax didn't even have time to appreciate Tara's state of undress - er, until a few minutes later, that is.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey, do we want to try some kind of chat screen - like Google Talk - next time we do this? An IM would suit these viewing parties nicely. Do you think?
Old 05-14-2011, 11:22 AM
Extreme Fan

I have to wonder exactly how far down the road Jax actually got. He didn't seem to be too far when she called him.

AJ
Jax527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Jax didn't even have time to appreciate Tara's state of undress - er, until a few minutes later, that is.
When she says bedroom, for a moment he kind of gets this look on his face like he doesn't even understand her words, then he does understand. And we all realize everybody ain't making out of that bedroom alive.

Gotta love Jax, I bet in his mind Tara hasn't had sex with anyone since she left him.

Quote:
Probably not He was so wrapped up in his own feelings for her that hers was a distant concern. That's how crazy loves. And like Naz said Jax is “baby” for Tara. She has no nicknames at all for any other man!
But can't you just see him, like in front of their friends or what not, saying how she's his little 'Tar-Tar' and he's her 'Joshie'. FREAK. I love how Maggie played that. When she says it's just us 'Joshie and Tar-Tar'. It was like she wanted to puke.

Last edited by luckynori; 05-14-2011 at 11:29 AM
Old 05-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Extreme Fan

When Jax says, "Holy ****", after seeing she wasn't fully clothed when she answered the door. No telling what he thought Kohn had done already!

AJ
Jax527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:42 AM
Absolute Fan

i think an aim convo could work Im like up for anything

That kiss.. its so soft and comforting. And then the heat.

Quote:
When she says bedroom, for a moment he kind of gets this look on his face like he doesn't even understand her words, then he does understand. And we all realize everybody ain't making out of that bedroom alive.
THIS completely!!! i was thinking the same thing. I think the whore comment just caused a black rage. And Jax went in there and on instinct shot the SOB. Tara's screams are so apt. Chilling

Naz
Reply   Post New Thread