View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 12:23 PM
luckynori
Extreme Fan

Quote:
THIS completely!!! i was thinking the same thing. I think the whore comment just caused a black rage. And Jax went in there and on instinct shot the SOB. Tara's screams are so apt. Chilling
When Jax is trying to calm her down, talk her around to understanding that Kohn had to die. I bet he would have sent her back to the clubhouse. I don't think he wanted her there when he did whatever he was originally going to do. Now whether he was going to just let Kohn bleed out and die, shot him again, or beat him the rest of the way he probably would have sent Tara out of the house when it happened. And then Kohn insulted her, and like you said Naz, Jax went into a rage. I mean there wasn't even a seconds hesitation.

Mav, I love that whole scene. Tig's 'don't forget your first priority'. And Jax's reply "I didn't". Then he yells at Gemma and you can see that she understands that she can no longer talk to Jax about Tara. Like those ties she talked about, Tara pulled them and Jax went right back. I don't think, from this episode out, she ever says anything else to Jax about Tara. She tries to talk Tara out of the relationship.
luckynori is offline   Reply With Quote