Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

You know, Ally, that thought crossed my mind, too. And I think because it never sat completely right with me, Tara not knowing, that there's always been a part of me that actually kind of wanted it to see the light of day. There's a part of me that wants Tara to know about Trinity, too -- if I weren't so disgusted and angered by that... mishap (I'm being supremely kind there), and could stand to have it brought up again, I mean. I am pretty okay with that one staying buried. I just get seduced by the idea of them having no secrets; of knowing everything there is to know about one another that has the potential to cause hurt or distrust -- be that sleeping with someone else, or abortions, or giving up babies, or you know, plots to murder a family patriarch.

I know it's not as simple or as easy or as black and white as that, though. So I'm okay if some of those things, at this point, remain truths untold.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi ladies,

I really want to jump in on the Wendy talk because my thoughts and feelings about her shift and change like a kalaidescope, but I'm making a bridesmaids dress and am neck deep in green satin. Suffice it to say, I agree with all of you. So many great perspectives.

Anyway, I'm probably going to be gone for about a week. Did I mention I'm a crap seamstress with tendonitis? This is going to be an awesome dress!

*sigh* It's going to be tragic.

ETA: Sorry this is OT. The pattern is really sleek and pretty, but by the time I'm done with it, it will probably look something like this.

Last edited by Eve Levine; 05-04-2012 at 03:33 PM
Old 05-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Extreme Fan

So if they start prepping episode 1 next week and the cast will be getting the script then as well, they should be getting together for the promo shots and everything soon right.

Please say it's so. I need Dom Pagone to tweet pics again.

Eve, at least you're trying. My cousin's wedding, my sister, our other cousin, and I were all bridesmaids. Two of her friends, and the other two bridesmaids, suggested we make our own dresses. We put our collective foot down on that. It wasn't even because we couldn't do it, we just simply didn't want to.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:56 PM
New Fan

Egads, Eve, I'm sorry you have to slave over a dress this next week (this coming from someone who when asked if she sewed answered 'only under duress' and my husband amended it to 'at knifepoint') but I'm sure the bride will be extremely appreciative. Right?!

And, well, I'd have been happy to be blessed to have worn the purple gown pictured upon at least two different occasions because I've never seen one as bad as the royal blue contraption that I had to wear once. It was a western bordello strapless replete with drop waist boning and sequin trim that got paired with a flair of Madonna like a virgin styled white lace opera gloves, hosiery, and heels. Plus, the frock was t-length in the front tapering to not quite a chapel length train in the back. All of that on a twelve year old. Uh huh, it was baaaaad.

Anyway, I wish you tons of commiserating luck, no puckered seems or broken needles, and lots of whatever medication will help with your tendonitis.

Last edited by Jackal1973; 05-04-2012 at 05:18 PM
Old 05-05-2012, 05:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by givelovesolong (View Post)
You know, Ally, that thought crossed my mind, too. And I think because it never sat completely right with me, Tara not knowing, that there's always been a part of me that actually kind of wanted it to see the light of day. There's a part of me that wants Tara to know about Trinity, too -- if I weren't so disgusted and angered by that... mishap (I'm being supremely kind there), and could stand to have it brought up again, I mean. I am pretty okay with that one staying buried. I just get seduced by the idea of them having no secrets; of knowing everything there is to know about one another that has the potential to cause hurt or distrust -- be that sleeping with someone else, or abortions, or giving up babies, or you know, plots to murder a family patriarch.

I know it's not as simple or as easy or as black and white as that, though. So I'm okay if some of those things, at this point, remain truths untold.
I know what you mean. I hate that there are still secrets between them, and although history has proven that secrets are more often than not, deadly. I am still one of those (strange?) people that think that sometimes things are better off buried. I don't think any good can come from Tara having her heart broken again. So I think (as much as I hate what Jax did with both Wendy & Trinity and wanted to jump into my screen and beat him silly myself) it's better off buried.

But I fear that they won't stay buried. History has also unfortunately proven that Kurt likes to use Tara as a punching bag. And all I ever want to do is wrap that poor woman in my arms and promise to beat on anyone who hurts her again.. either that, or smack Jax upside the head until he does it. Team Tara!

Anyways, point is, I sincerely hope that this feeling I'm having is wrong, and they don't trudge that crap out to break her poor heart all over again. It's the last thing she and Jax need. I want happiness. I want our perfect family being perfect. I want a wedding! I wanted an SOA Princess. I want Tara to be a kick ass queen. And for Clay to finally get what's coming to him.

Because to me... it's poetry
Old 05-05-2012, 05:51 AM
New Fan

Ally, you and anyone else can call me Jacque, Jac, J, or whatever variation of that works for ya'll because I'm not picky but back onto the topic at hand. I've read a perspective from a poster at another board that Jax technically didn't lie to Tara about not being with anyone else because he wasn't fully committed until after the funeral and that's when they 'became whatever this is' and, that since he told her that he was 'done' before his dick slipped into another woman that the stuff with Ima and Trinity wasn't cheating either so it should all be a non-issue. Now, I suppose that might work for some but for me, it's the classic Ross and Rachel break thing all over again. What he did would hurt Tara regardless of whatever justification he or anyone else might pull together to explain it all away and that's where the true infidelity occurred, when what Jax did or said breaks her trust and faith in him.

Will the secret stay buried? Well, only time will tell but I'd imagine that if it doesn't that the revelation will come at a very inopportune time. I can see it going one of two ways, the first, and most obvious, being that it will cause a rift that will need to be repaired and, the second, being a scenario where Jax and Tara are so strong together and past all that malarky that Tara has a ramrod of steel for her backbone and just levels Wendy, Gemma, or whoever else is doing the truth telling with a move that is just as full of awesome as her little syringe of death. Either way though, there probably should be dialogue that finally puts this all to rest for the audience unless KS is going to reintroduce fidelity as an issue for them in later seasons which would be really asinine at this point but still a storyline option.

Plus, I've got to wonder after his shoddy memory of Tara's background in the WTF Sutter clip, does KS even remember that he had Jax sleep with Wendy the night of Donna's death? Does he even realize that he did wrote something previously that would make Jax's later claim untrue?

Last edited by Jackal1973; 05-05-2012 at 06:00 AM
Old 05-05-2012, 06:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Jac, I know exactly what you're talking about. I've heard the same things. But it doesn't matter if he said it was over, it doesn't matter that they hadn't cemented anything yet. Her heart was still broken and would be broken again if she found out he did those things. You're absolutely right. It doesn't matter, what matters is that with his careless and thoughtless actions he broke the heart of the woman he loves, the woman who is the mother of his child and if she found out how deep those betrayals ran, I don't know if she could take one more blow like that. In fact, she's told him she can't.

Quote:
What he did would hurt Tara regardless of whatever justification he or anyone else might pull together to explain it all away and that's where the true infidelity occurred, when what Jax did or said breaks her trust and faith in him.
I can't agree more with that. Perfectly put.

Quote:
little syringe of death
I love that line. That's brilliant.

On whether or not Sutter even remembers that, I think that's a pretty good and spot on comment. He probably doesn't.

Here's hoping it ends up turning out to be a non-issue. That should it come out in the light of day, that Tara smacks everyone invloved, including Jax and points out how lucky they all are to have her. How many more deaths would they have on their hands if it wasn't for her? They all need to be thankful for the awesomeness that is Tara. Get on their knees and grovel.

More than anything, I kinda want to see Tara slap Jax again for all that crap he's done to her. He deserves it. As much as that pains me to say, he does.

Because to me... it's poetry
Old 05-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Page 4 .

Let's give this a bump with some pretty

http://****yeahsonsofanarchy.tumblr.com/

The look he's giving her there kills me.

It other off topic news The Avengers!!!! Finally saw it. Will be seeing it again tomorrow. I need it on DVD now. Also, I think I am in love with Tom Hiddleston
Old 05-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Avengers definitely killed me! Most amazing movie ever! Seeing it again Tuesday (And rubbing it in for my sister who has yet to see it.)
Old 05-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am so ready for all this stuff to happen: production, promos, panels and photoshoots. He jokes, but at least we're getting closer.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

I guess most of that would happen in August, yes?
Old 05-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, I'd assume so. The TCA panel has always taken place in early August, if I recall correctly. And I think we've seen the first promos sometime in July (but that's too exciting to think about right now). I'd hope we'd see a few tweets from Dom Pagone before then, though. Even if it is just set photos.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Extreme Fan

First has been updated:First Chapter 12, a sons of anarchy fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Yeah, I don't know if Dom Pagone is aware that he's now set a precedent. But they should start shooting the promo's (vid and pics) soon and I fully expect tweet pics from him.

Sutter's behind the scenes stuff should be coming up soon, too, right. Though I'm still now sure where it's going to air.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

Last year, he tweeted bts of the photoshoot, maybe he'll do it again, this year.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:43 PM
New Fan

It should be interesting to see the behind the scenes stuff for SOA coming up, I've never followed that type of thing for a primetime show before. Previously, what's been the best part of them?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread