Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2019, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Will watch the episode later
Old 07-25-2019, 03:23 AM
Master Fan

Does anyone know how much time has passed since 5x07 and 5x14? I'm just curious because Charlie seems a bit far along now in her pregnancy and Rafael is finally secure about his relationship with Jane with regard to Michael.

I loved that moment when Jane got her final bid and Rafael was sooo happy for her. It was such a perfect moment. I know I've said it multiple times, but I really am gonna miss Jane and Rafael. I'll miss them way too much. My Thursday mornings won't ever be the same again.

Next week's going to get me crying. I can feel it

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 07-25-2019, 06:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was everything to me.

There were so many little things but the biggest to me were:

Rafael being her true love interest, recognizing her signals and literally standing in front of her like a human shield ready to die for her with a gun pointed at him.

And Rafael walking away from the Marbella because his dream is Jane (a direct parallel to 4x16) and that his life with Jane doesn't feel small at all (a callback to their argument in 4x01). The fact that Luisa was there to witness it because of her and Rafael's own conversations about this back in S1 was icing on the cake. I couldn't be happier that Luisa will be at their wedding. I've always loved the Luisa/Rafael dynamic so this just sent me.
Old 07-25-2019, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

I LOVED him standing in front of her. Shielding her with his body. Oh Rafael.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-25-2019, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

Haha! I am fairly certain Gina reads my tweet about JaFael’s first kiss. I kinda lost it when she said, "Oh Maya! There's some really great stuff in store for you, Maya. Keep watching!"

There's a problem with the code for IG so here's the link: JTV Fan Favorite Moments

They cut out the line where I say it's a defining moment in the series, but it feels great to me that they chose a JaFael moment tweet for Gina to read and her reaction made it feel like she's supportive. I think I tweeted that even before the series began when they were asking for memorable moments. I had to go through my tweets again just to be sure.

Last edited by .bian.carsan.; 07-25-2019 at 10:11 AM
Old 07-25-2019, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Love the episode last night! My favorite moment was Jane telling Rafael to be brave, but the whole episode was fantastic even seeing Jane happy for Michael. I'm really going to miss this show.
Old 07-25-2019, 10:52 AM
New Fan

WoW. I can’t remember the last time I felt the way I did in regards to JTV as I did about yesterday’s episode given all the filler episodes we have been getting.

I did not anticipate getting emotional at all. But the last few minutes of the episode had me tearing up. The moment Jane realized that she has really gotten her big break and it ends up being more than anything she could have possibly hoped for and dreamed of, had me tearing up. I can only imagine that moment and the feeling that comes with realizing that the thing that you have been working hard towards, dreaming of, praying for has finally happened. It got me.

Then the end credit: “To be continued...one more time” ::sniffs::
I am going to miss JTV and witnessing Jafael’s journey.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:28 PM
New Fan

I watched the episode first thing this morning, like as soon as I opened my eyes I ran to iTunes and downloaded it & maybe bc I'm typically weepy first thing in the AM when I see anything even remotely emotional, but this episode might be my favorite in JTV history.

I was annoyed at first how weepy and pathetic Jane was when Rose ambushed her, and annoyed how quickly she & everyone forgot that Rose was still out there - it felt too convenient and contrived - but Jane made up for it by finally standing up to Rose toward the very end, right before Raf swooped in to save her.

And I even got a little emotional at the Michael stuff again? I was surprised how happy i was for him and Charlie - and did not miss how in that small snippet their chemistry was hotter than every moment he had with Jane. No coincidence bc they are together in real life LOL. (I also noticed they kind of look similar but I digress).

I also got a little weepy when Rogelio insisted Baby come to NYC too bc he missed Jane's childhood and wouldn't make the same mistake again. LIIIIKE. UGH. So sweet!!

And everything Jane & Raf was just pure magic - I'm so happy he was secure in Jane's love for him and encouraged her from start to finish to get Michael's permission to finish her book. I wept when they invited Luisa to the wedding and then when she got that 500K offer - I was basically inconsolable. And i am THRILLED it was him and him alone with her at the end when she got that offer - not her parents or Alba or even Mateo - just Raf. It was so meaningful to me.

And the TO BE CONTINUED - ONE MORE TIME - ???

YOU GUYYYSSSS.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked Michael too - there was something about him standing up to Jane and not being her humanoid stepford husband that was so refreshing. I'm glad he got a happy ending: a true love, baby on the way, reconnected to his parents, a life in Montana. Why do fans of the character prefer him dead than as a happy husband- and father-to-be?

But hands down seeing Rafael have that full circle moment from 1x22 and 4x16 where he chooses Jane over his own career aspirations was everything. That and staring down the barrel of Rose's gun.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
Haha! I am fairly certain Gina reads my tweet about JaFael’s first kiss. I kinda lost it when she said, "Oh Maya! There's some really great stuff in store for you, Maya. Keep watching!"

There's a problem with the code for IG so here's the link: JTV Fan Favorite Moments

They cut out the line where I say it's a defining moment in the series, but it feels great to me that they chose a JaFael moment tweet for Gina to read and her reaction made it feel like she's supportive. I think I tweeted that even before the series began when they were asking for memorable moments. I had to go through my tweets again just to be sure.
You are so lucky your tweet was included. Congrats!
That little video is so cute. It reminded me of the time when Xo and Alba got high, that was a good episode.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I LOVED him standing in front of her. Shielding her with his body. Oh Rafael.
Loved that too
Old 07-25-2019, 03:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Ah, that's awesome!!! Quite the fangirl moment.

When I first watched the clip, my immediate thought was that I loved Gina having to read about a Jafael moment. lol
Old 07-25-2019, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sure it was, lol
Old 07-25-2019, 03:25 PM
Addicted Fan

So much to unpack. First, Brett and Haley escaped the curse. They actually have great on-screen chemistry even after they became a real-life couple. Michael won't die in the future alone loving Jane.

The LLN is gay. Confirmed. He doesn’t have any kids which were mentioned some episodes back. He’s single, childfree and gay. Another theory someone mentioned awhile back was confirmed. Rose is older than we thought, so what’s the timeline when it comes to Rose’s father being married to Rafael’s faux mama when Rose was young? That means she was born in 1970. Elena secretly brought Rafael from Italy in 1984 when she was already married to Emilio. How old did Rose look in that S2 photo with her father? Another theory I had for a while was confirmed. Luisa would be the one to end Rose once and for all. Luisa was her weakness. And she’s dead for real this time. She died like faux Roman. Very clever writers. Another theory I had for a while was confirmed. Jane and Rose will have their big long-awaited big scene close to the end of the series. I wonder if the part Jane took out was, “The last breath” line? Michael won’t die being in love with Jane. IDK. It was a full-circle moment with Jane and Rafael thinking Michael wanted her back and was still in love with her. Michael believed Rafael was still in love with Jane in 3x02 but Rafael shocked Jane by saying he was over her. Also, Rafael is no longer threatened by Michael and Michael was no longer threatened by Rafael in S2. Both men doing different points got over that. I think I’m in love with Esteban. lol That move by him and Darci brilliant. Another full-circle moment was Jane and Rafael. For a very long time, Rafael was obsessed with the Marbella and everything that comes with it. He and Jane fought about him being away from their future family a lot in S1. Rafael was not going to give that up even though it meant being away from Jane and Mateo a lot. They would live large off his dedication to the Marbella. But a big part of him also wanted a real family but he also still wanted the Marbella. Now, Rafael is willing to let the Marbella go even if it means having a small life which he was against in S4. Having something he has always wanted since childhood is more important. A real family. And just when he accepts this, Jane gets 500k which is more money than she has ever seen in her life. So they still end up in the money. Thanks, Rose for that parting gift. So beautiful that Luisa and Rafael are back where they started. In a good place and truly love and trust each other. Xo and Rogelio must be really moving to NYC. Rogelio convinced Darci to go move back to New York, D&E scheming so Esteban can get a big role on TIM and Xo applying to nursing school there.

Damn, I love Reddit's dedication. Rose really isn't dead, she's Rafael's birth mother, Rogelio will quit TIM (even after he put all of his blood, sweat and tears into an American remake of the PoS) and star in an adaptation of Jane's book instead and the LLN is still Esteban or Rogelio.
Old 07-25-2019, 03:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

That's awesome and I watched that clip after it was uploaded.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread