Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki_cza (View Post)
It's from last year, but it's sweet he called her sweet And he looked good

One Word From Andy | BROOKLYN NINE-NINE | FOX BROADCASTING - YouTube
He is so adorbs! "Sweet-As-Pie"! He couldn't just say, "sweet". He had to have the pie, as well.

Quote:
New video, love it!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAEModEEyqw">YouTube Link</a>
Loved that video! The song was perfect!

You guys have joined the campaign and that's all you need to do now 'til the first of the next month (May) when you'll get to vote for the board, if it gets on the poll! Just keep posting in the campaign thread, so it stays active!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 04-07-2014, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by take the wheel (View Post)
You guys have joined the campaign and that's all you need to do now 'til the first of the next month (May) when you'll get to vote for the board, if it gets on the poll! Just keep posting in the campaign thread, so it stays active!
Thanks for the info Jessica If that's all I have to do, then it won't be a problem, I can post anything whenever I get a chance
Old 04-08-2014, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

these two are perfect
Old 04-08-2014, 02:39 AM
Elite Fan

Some other Melissa quotes
Jake is immature, that's for sure Whatever happens with them, I hope we still get to see a little bit of healthy rivalry and teasing but also a good friendship and support, because that's what matters I believe in showrunners, they have a lot of experience in creating funny and heartwarming shows

What do you think of the Jake and Amy fandom? There’s everything from Jake and Amy fan fiction to YouTube videos dedicated to their best moments.
MF: There are? I’m going to jump on YouTube after this interview! Jake and Amy — there’s a little yin and yang there. She’s so uptight and by the book — and he’s not by the book. It’s been really fun watching their friendship grow. They’re really good partners. They work together well, which we get to see in the finale. Amy stands up for Jake because she knows what a good detective he is. She’s reconnected with her guy. Amy is more serious when it comes to love and relationships, and obviously Jake is not. Who knows what’s going to happen? Definitely when it comes to Amy, it’s the thing he can’t have. I don’t know…we’ll see how that plays out.

Which of the shipper names for Jake and Amy do you like most?
MF: I’ve had people tweeting that to me and I don’t know what it means! They’ll be like ‘Team Jake and Amy’ or ‘Team Jamy.’ I’ve heard ‘Jamy’ and ‘Peraltiago’ and I have to say I kind of like Jamy. I don’t know why! I like Jamy. It sounds like food.

Are they a couple you’d like to see the show pursue? Or do you hope they stay just friends/partners for a little bit longer?
MF: I don’t know! I love their friendship and how it’s evolved from hypercompetitiveness and pushing each other’s buttons and teasing each other all the time, to morphing into more solid team work and having each other’s back and supporting each other. And I don’t know where it’s going to go.
I can imagine it will still be a slow burn, because Amy is pretty serious in her life and the things she wants. And one of them is to not be alone anymore, and to be in a relationship, and maybe settle down. And I don’t know if Jake is there yet. And he’s pretty immature. But at the same time, Amy is so serious that she needs to let go a little bit. There is still a long journey ahead for the two of them.

MF: [On Samberg]: He’s a creative tornado. He’s very collaborative with the cast and the directors. He’s constantly coming up with new jokes, playing around, experimenting. You never know what he’s gonna say in the next take… I give myself a little pep talk before episodes where we share a lot of scenes because I need to be ready for whatever he does next.

Q&A With ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ Star Melissa Fumero
Melissa Fumero on the ‘Surreal’ First Year, the Season Finale, and More
Melissa Fumero Teases Twisty Brooklyn Nine-Nine Finale, Labels Andre Braugher a “Total Dork”

Hi littlelexipedia Do you want me to add you?

Last edited by pervy minion; 04-30-2014 at 05:45 AM
Old 04-08-2014, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

oh wow thanks for sharing those quotes
and yes please!
Old 04-08-2014, 02:51 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome, I'm going through B99 and Jamy phase right now, so I'm gonna post some things from time to time I added you
Old 04-08-2014, 02:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
New video, love it!

this is too adorable ;love:

And the quotes from Melissa! She really is a sweetie pie

icon by http2D
Old 04-08-2014, 03:36 AM
Elite Fan

Sometimes I think that certain ships are just too cute, but in this case I don't mind
Old 04-08-2014, 04:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah with some it's too much, but with them I have 0 problems with!

icon by http2D
Old 04-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Maybe a relationship with Amy is just what Jake needs!

Old 04-09-2014, 12:44 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I agree, there are many examples of pairings where a guy is immature, like Andy and April (Parks and Rec) or Nick and Jess (New Girl) although Nick is too immature... Personally, I think he's not a great boyfriend material Sorry for OT... Anyway, Jake is not that bad, he's childish sometimes but every man behaves like a big baby from time to time

Last edited by pervy minion; 04-09-2014 at 12:59 AM
Old 04-09-2014, 02:01 AM
Master Fan

i think him acting childish is what's going to help her to loosen up
Old 04-09-2014, 02:19 AM
Elite Fan

It's mutually beneficial But I hope she won't be destroying bars or something like that She just need to allow herself to have more fun. I don't have any brothers so I can only imagine that growing up with seven of them must be a nightmare And now she's always trying to prove herself to everyone else and be the best at her job, which is dominated by men.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Yeah, I agree, there are many examples of pairings where a guy is immature, like Andy and April (Parks and Rec) or Nick and Jess (New Girl) although Nick is too immature... Personally, I think he's not a great boyfriend material Sorry for OT... Anyway, Jake is not that bad, he's childish sometimes but every man behaves like a big baby from time to time
Those are good examples! I think Jake is more mature than Nick, though. At least, he has a steady job and loves what he does. (random side note: the guy who plays Nick's real name is Jake )

Old 04-09-2014, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

So true about Jake being more mature than Nick. The way people perceive you often depends on your job
Those were promotional B99 stuff and we could see how different they are To be honest, I'm like Jake and Amy combined

NYPD ID: Amy | BROOKLYN NINE-NINE | FOX BROADCASTING - YouTube
NYPD ID: Jake | BROOKLYN NINE-NINE | FOX BROADCASTING - YouTube