Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2007, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The only thing that we have ever seriously complained about is the complete OOCness of S8. Super jerks.
I would have been jumping for joy and loving season 8 if Hyde had kicked that trashy ****s ass out and fought for Jackie. Even if she never forgave him, I think I might have been ok with it. It was the utter cruelty and lack of acknowledgement of their relationship. It was the staying with that muddy bitch and the fact that all the other ****ers there took to her rank ass. It was the fact that Jackie was treated like **** while everyone catered to some ****ing whore pig from out west.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
I wasn't complaining saying it was taking up too much JH screen time. EDers are ridiculous
I still don't understand why in the hell they complain about JH taking up ED's screen time. What? Did they want it to be the ED Show 24/7? They have never, ever did that. They always have multiple story lines occuring in the episodes. That's how sitcoms work.

Dinks.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcali76 (View Post)
Cheating with the nurse? Or with the dirty whore?
The nurse.

Quote:
One thing I don't like about most Goons ( Very nice ship name.) is that they complain so much about how Jackie and Hyde always talked about marriage. Well it was more Jackie, but I know what they mean. BUT Eric and Donna talked about marriage just as much as JH, except it worked out, almost worked out, but they still get pissed that the seasons are filled with JH marriage talk. I don't complain about all the ED wedding talk. I thought it was dumb that they didn't actually get married, but I wasn't complaining saying it was taking up too much JH screen time. EDers are ridiculous.
I hate that. ED spent nearly 2 seasons talking about their engagement. Jackie (seriously) brought it up in DYTIA, Don't Lie To Me, and Take It Or Leave It. Wow. Dump the girl for mentioning it a handful amount of times.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenkindoflove (View Post)
I still don't understand why in the hell they complain about JH taking up ED's screen time. What? Did they want it to be the ED Show 24/7? They have never, ever did that. They always have multiple story lines occuring in the episodes. That's how sitcoms work.

Dinks.
Exactly! It's an ENSEMBLE show! You can't pay 9 actors (the six kids, Kurt, Debra and Don) such an insane amount of money if you're not going to give them all something sufficient something to do. That's why they call it an open narrative!
Old 06-28-2007, 11:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
I hate that. ED spent nearly 2 seasons talking about their engagement. Jackie (seriously) brought it up in DYTIA, Don't Lie To Me, and Take It Or Leave It. Wow. Dump the girl for mentioning it a handful amount of times.
Goons just don't like Jackie. I don't know, I guess in their lives they have felt the sting of a girl with confidence that isn't afraid to say "I'm beautiful." Or even despite how much the writers actually did show us the caring and compassionate Jackie, they still chose to look at her superficial qualities and only concentrate on that.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

EDers are simply jealous that JH ended up being more interesting and that because we got screwed, the overall thing that people remember and have to say about the show when they first bring it up is how ****ed it was what they did to JH. They hate that people liked them. They HATE that their own stupid couple had to share screentime with another pairing and that THAT pairings fans are way more intense and fanatical, making us noticed a lot more. We steal the spotlight because we have a lot to say and a lot to be angry about. We're more verbal, we're (apparently) more literate and we're more passionate. We are like a rollercoaster to watch, they're like a bridge game at a nursing home... ::snooze::
Old 06-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Goons just don't like Jackie. I don't know, I guess in their lives they have felt the sting of a girl with confidence that isn't afraid to say "I'm beautiful." Or even despite how much the writers actually did show us the caring and compassionate Jackie, they still chose to look at her superficial qualities and only concentrate on that.
yeah, it's always about Jackie. They don't like her. They would ****ing HATE me. They've obviously lived boring humdrum lives, blending into the wallapaper where they are from and have spent their years watching with complete jealousy girls like Jackie out there being outgoing and confident and, well, like Jackie!

Jealous bitches!
Old 06-28-2007, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenkindoflove (View Post)
It takes up less time to just believe what they're told. ED talked about everything, did they not? There were no secrets, no hidden truths, and no double meanings. Their fans grew to expect that people meant what they said on the show and that's made them think that Jackie just annoyed Hyde. We, on the other hand, had to pay attention to the small things to understand JH were more than a couple of horny teens.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The nurse.
What a bunch of dumb asses. We could give a **** about the nurse. He MORE than made up for it.
Elite Fan

Quote:
the overall thing that people remember and have to say about the show when they first bring it up is how ****ed it was what they did to JH. They hate that people liked them. They HATE that their own stupid couple had to share screentime with another pairing and that THAT pairings fans are way more intense and fanatical, making us noticed a lot more. We steal the spotlight because we have a lot to say and a lot to be angry about. We're more verbal, we're (apparently) more literate and we're more passionate. We are like a rollercoaster to watch, they're like a bridge game at a nursing home... ::snooze::

And that's all I have to say about that.
Banned

Quote:
We're more verbal, we're (apparently) more literate and we're more passionate. We are like a rollercoaster to watch, they're like a bridge game at a nursing home... ::snooze::
It's true. Almost everyone is okay with the ED ship because there is no reason to really be against it. It's just sort of default. And because it's default, no one gets fired up about it and they don't have die hard fans. JH's relationship was difficult, passionate, and they had all odds against them but they still fought through because they loved each other. People like seeing that. It might not be the most original ship (bad ass + princess) but it's a ship that touches everyone in a significant way because they were together because they loved each other and only each other. Their home problems were more complex, their relationship problems were more complex, and when you get down to it their characters were more complex. There is just so much more to them and that's why fans love them so passionately. That's why fans felt so heartbroken by what happened.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcali76 (View Post)
What a bunch of dumb asses. We could give a **** about the nurse. He MORE than made up for it.
That's right. But when he married Sam and called Jackie a skanky ****, let her fall into a lake, and helped Fez dye her hair green? He kinda lost his charm a wee bit.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishghost (View Post)
That's right. But when he married Sam and called Jackie a skanky ****, let her fall into a lake, and helped Fez dye her hair green? He kinda lost his charm a wee bit.
That that's why we complain about it. We'd be ****ing stupid not to feel hurt and offended by how badly they ruined his character and how they made him treat Jackie.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's true. Almost everyone is okay with the ED ship because there is no reason to really be against it. It's just sort of default. And because it's default, no one gets fired up about it and they don't have die hard fans. JH's relationship was difficult, passionate, and they had all odds against them but they still fought through because they loved each other. People like seeing that. It might not be the most original ship (bad ass + princess) but it's a ship that touches everyone in a significant way because they were together because they loved each other and only each other. Their home problems were more complex, their relationship problems were more complex, and when you get down to it their characters were more complex. There is just so much more to them and that's why fans love them so passionately. That's why fans felt so heartbroken by what happened.
Pft. Exactly. Man, we're just brilliant all around.

And we're just better. Let's hug it out, bitches.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:08 PM
Banned

Closed Thread   Post New Thread