Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcali76 (View Post)
God, I hope she's still here. She always misses it. Stephen! Amanda! Why didn't you post it?? Remember what I asked if Sofunky ever shows up?
Old 06-28-2007, 11:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenkindoflove (View Post)
I don't know about that. I was around from about 30 on and once we were approaching 50 we were going super fast. We just have these little spurts that push us, depending on the topic of conversation.

Like Danny's ****. That usually gets us going.
Not 1-50 on this board. THe 1-50 on the T70sS board. One day, I was looking at all the old threads, and I was impressed that they were doing about 1 every three days ... now look at us.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishghost (View Post)
Crap. Double post. I'm sleeping.
Damn straight! This isn't a contest for us. We might like to be a little competitive from time to time to have a little fun, but this is just how we are and have always been. That isn't going to change for a long time.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Damn straight! This isn't a contest for us. We might like to be a little competitive from time to time to have a little fun, but this is just how we are and have always been. That isn't going to change for a long time.
If Jackie and Hyde had gotten a happy ending, we'd all probably forget about fanforum. When we had a few minutes to spare, we might come on and talk about a few good moments. But the anger keeps us coming back, and people who antagonise that just fuel our anger.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
But the anger keeps us coming back, and people who antagonise that just fuel our anger.
That's so true. We got ****ed over hard... like really really hard and we're still healing. That's how bad our ship got ****ed! It's been over a year and we're still crying and ranting about it.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But the anger keeps us coming back, and people who antagonise that just fuel our anger.
Yeah, the antagonizers turn me right into Little Bunny Foo Foo and I wanna kick some ass...

US to the JH hatin' bitches --------->
Old 06-28-2007, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's so true. We got ****ed over hard... like really really hard and we're still healing. That's how bad our ship got ****ed! It's been over a year and we're still crying and ranting about it.
And the ships who got screwed really bad are the ones bitching at us instead of letting it go. And because they won't let it go, we can't let it go.

****in online politics.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, the antagonizers turn me right into Little Bunny Foo Foo and I wanna kick some ass...

Me to the JH hatin' bitches --------->
Throw in a from me to them too.

One person on IMDB said we should stop complaining about the writers having Hyde cheat on Jackie. When have we ever complained about that? We didn't like his cheating, but we understood it was his insecurities over Kelso arising again.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

I did. I edited.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I did. I edited.
Thank you.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
One person on IMDB said we should stop complaining about the writers having Hyde cheat on Jackie. When have we ever complained about that? We didn't like his cheating, but we understood it was his insecurities over Kelso arising again.
The only thing that we have ever seriously complained about is the complete OOCness of S8. Super jerks.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Cheating with the nurse? Or with the dirty whore?
Old 06-28-2007, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
One thing I don't like about most Goons ( Very nice ship name.) is that they complain so much about how Jackie and Hyde always talked about marriage. Well it was more Jackie, but I know what they mean. BUT Eric and Donna talked about marriage just as much as JH, except it worked out, almost worked out, but they still get pissed that the seasons are filled with JH marriage talk. I don't complain about all the ED wedding talk. I thought it was dumb that they didn't actually get married, but I wasn't complaining saying it was taking up too much JH screen time. EDers are ridiculous.
Elite Fan

Quote:
The only thing that we have ever seriously complained about is the complete OOCness of S8. Super jerks.
Exactly! And it's not like we say, "Stupid writers" and leave it at that. We've talked in detail for god-knows how many hours about why it was the wrong move. So much so, that I've convinced myself all over again that Season 8 was a bad idea.

Ah, enough explaining this.
Loyal Fan

You know, I always thought that in the end, the whole nurse thing worked out for the better. Because once they got over it, it just made their relationship that much stronger. Like Hyde stopped flying off the handle at every little thing.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread