Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2007, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhlover (View Post)
Tanith I LOVE your avi! That's beautiful
I know, wish I knew who made it. Wouldn't you like to see that on screen

I think they'll have to have it out eventually. And I can't wait because I love their fights!!! They are so passionate. Their fights are part of what makes them the sexier and better couple. Without the fights and the passion you just have ... well... Willabeth
Old 04-25-2007, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I wanna see a fight between them maybe in which they can tell really how they feel by while mad. I just don't feel we had a real fight. Sure, they've had moments, like when he held her "hostage", their fight on the island and when she figured out he lied to her, but a REAL fight in which they admit their feelings would be THE best! But even then it'll all still be worth it, they end up together
Old 04-25-2007, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Yes a nice fight leading to an admission and a hot steamy kiss would be delish wouldn't it.

UGHHHH

Just keep saying one month ... one month ...
Old 04-25-2007, 08:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanith75 (View Post)
I know, wish I knew who made it. Wouldn't you like to see that on screen

I think they'll have to have it out eventually. And I can't wait because I love their fights!!! They are so passionate. Their fights are part of what makes them the sexier and better couple. Without the fights and the passion you just have ... well... Willabeth
Oooh! Burn!
Old 04-25-2007, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLoveBeliever346 (View Post)
Oooh! Burn!
Haha

Sorry, but that's how I feel.

I love Jack and Lizzie because of their passion for each other and for life in general. And I just don't see that passion between W/E. But, to each his own. Not ripping on anyone, just stating my feelings
Old 04-25-2007, 08:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanith75 (View Post)
Haha

Sorry, but that's how I feel.

I love Jack and Lizzie because of their passion for each other and for life in general. And I just don't see that passion between W/E. But, to each his own. Not ripping on anyone, just stating my feelings
I completely 110% agree with you. I always love the couple that seems to be complete opposites, hence they fight and bicker back and forth. Yet, when they look closer at each other they see they're not really so different. They always have the best chemistry.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLoveBeliever346 (View Post)
I completely 110% agree with you. I always love the couple that seems to be complete opposites, hence they fight and bicker back and forth. Yet, when they look closer at each other they see they're not really so different. They always have the best chemistry.
Yep, the couple that's at each other's throats at first is always the one who is shoving their tongues down each other's throats eventually

And talk about chemistry. Good God. If these two had any more chemistry they'd be on the table of elements right inbetween silver and gold
Old 04-25-2007, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

I know!! Their chemistry is undeniable, they're SO hot!!!
Old 04-25-2007, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

That's why I think we'll at least get one steamy kiss in AWE even if it is a Disney movie. They're not going to let all that chemistry just sit there unused. One kiss won't hurt the kiddies, right?

VIVA LA EYE SEX!!!!

Old 04-25-2007, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Second page?

I don't think so.

Naughty Sparrabethers
Old 04-25-2007, 12:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lovely pic.

Hmm...conversational topics...

Okay. Here is a question that has stuck with me. We all know that Elizabeth is enamoured with the idea of freedom. And freedom = Captain Jack. So, the question is, does she only want Jack for the freedom he represents? Or is there a deeper connection?

I know what I think (insert sappy 'tru wuvness'), but I'd be interested to hear everyone else's takes on it.

Icon by BlackWhiteRose
Old 04-25-2007, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Well, Jack longs for freedom, so does she so I guess she wants him to bring her that freedom, she doesn't just want his lifestyle, she wants him too. Of course she wants the same lifestyle but she knows he's the one who can give her that.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

I think she loves every part of him, and freedom is a big part of him.

I would even go so far to say that it's Jack who teaches her that freedom is indeed a precious gift. The island scene comes to mind. I think before that, Elizabeth had just accepted that she was eventually going to live her nice quite little life with Will or Norrie. But then Jack came along, and as they as the rest is history.

So no, I think she loves him for who he is, not what he can give her.

TnT keep saying cryptic things about the Pearl as a false metaphor for freedom which leads me to believe

Spoiler:

I think they are just so similar to each other, that their connection runs much deeper than only a lust for freedom. They're practically the same person.

I and you. You and I. Us.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, I love that line And you're right, I agree

Okay, here's my other video, it's still not perfect at some places but it's due to my WMM so don't pay attention
Sparrabeth - Only One

Last edited by jhlover; 04-25-2007 at 02:00 PM
Old 04-25-2007, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

I love that line. I love that scene. I love the whole damn thing.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread