Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2007, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Me??? Dirty?? Never.

Unless someone brings up Johnny.

Then I have no control over where my mind wanders.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Okay I don't know if you can see it but here's my video
Sparrabeth - Best I Ever Had, I know it's not perfect

I'm working on another one to "Only One" by Yellowcard
Old 04-24-2007, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Oooh, I liked it, Vanessa

The song is perfect for them
Old 04-24-2007, 10:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Great job on the video Vanessa!

Two things:

1. It is impossible for me to listen to that song without singing along.
2. The sound clip I have that plays when I get a new email is a clip from 'Scrubs' that says "I have something for you in my pants." Anyway...as I was watching your video I got a new email and that clip played...but it played in a perfect time during your vid (the 'curiosity' scene) and it took me a second to realize that it wasn't part of the video.

ETA (and OT): We aren't allowed to do 'anti' threads on here are we? Too bad. Because I just saw a thread for a couple that fills me with such rage that I feel like throwing my TV out the window whenever they are on screen.

Last edited by victoriafrances; 04-24-2007 at 10:09 PM Reason: Blind unadulterated fury
Old 04-24-2007, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by modern_audrey (View Post)
I actually know exactly what you are talking about. I don't really post at that forum, but I have been following along on that topic. And, yes...he is slightly annoying

I think that going down with the ship was sort of a half-formed in Jack's mind when he said 'We're not out of this yet, love' (or some approximation of that phrase). It is just, to me, evident in his manner and look in the scene. Elizabeth just helped him to make the decision. And, had the shackles not come out, I think that The Kiss would have bound him to the ship as much as anything else. He probably would have kept running if it had been just him, or even just the crew. But, Elizabeth seems to be fated to bring him down and bring him up at the same time. So, without the shackles, I really do think that he would have gone all noble in the end.

And, in regards to Jack's love for Lizzie-- I think that he officially fell in love with Elizabeth when she shackled him and proved herself to be his match as a pirate. He was definitely attracted and drawn to her before, but that was the defining moment (I think) for Jack.

And, as to the compass...I have no words. I, for one, think that the compass is totally obvious. So, I won't bother with elaborating on that.
thats exactly how I feel,I think when he looked at the compass and it pointed to Lizzie he wasnt quite sure of what he wanted to do,He knew he didnt want to run but he wasnt sure if he wanted to die for her or if he wanted to live With her (sailing away together) the fact that she made the decison for Him made him love her that much more
and I also agree with you on the Compass and its meaning *shrugs* as for the person I dont quite understand why he's at the site when he himself said he doesnt ship Sparrabeth, to me (and from what i've seen from his posts) he's just there to cause trouble BUT I wont say much more cause I dont want to bash anyone
Old 04-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
thats exactly how I feel,I think when he looked at the compass and it pointed to Lizzie he wasnt quite sure of what he wanted to do,He knew he didnt want to run but he wasnt sure if he wanted to die for her or if he wanted to live With her (sailing away together) the fact that she made the decison for Him made him love her that much more
Absolutely--my thoughts exactly.

Now, if I only knew how it would play out in AWE! I want to know if he will be resentful, or grudgingly accepting, or...grr! Anything!

...sorry. This is what comes of me watching the preview over again five minutes ago

Quote:
and I also agree with you on the Compass and its meaning *shrugs* as for the person I dont quite understand why he's at the site when he himself said he doesnt ship Sparrabeth, to me (and from what i've seen from his posts) he's just there to cause trouble BUT I wont say much more cause I dont want to bash anyone
A minor inconvenience, and not even worth a second thought

Icon by BlackWhiteRose
Old 04-24-2007, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, Vanessa! Great job on the vid! I've always loved that song. And it fit them really well with all the clips you used.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by modern_audrey (View Post)
Absolutely--my thoughts exactly.

Now, if I only knew how it would play out in AWE! I want to know if he will be resentful, or grudgingly accepting, or...grr! Anything!

...sorry. This is what comes of me watching the preview over again five minutes ago

A minor inconvenience, and not even worth a second thought
I personally believe with all my heart that we'll get a Sparrabeth ending
theres no way we cant what with all the forshadowing and what not
but I want to know how Jack will react is he going to accept her with open arms and be glad he got his Lizzie back or is he going to be a little mad because she aided in his death
Old 04-24-2007, 11:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
I personally believe with all my heart that we'll get a Sparrabeth ending
theres no way we cant what with all the forshadowing and what not
but I want to know how Jack will react is he going to accept her with open arms and be glad he got his Lizzie back or is he going to be a little mad because she aided in his death
You know, I can't see him not being very resentful. And I look forward to it as much as I dread it .

:is watching CotBP right now:

Will: Aye! Avast!!
Jack:

Icon by BlackWhiteRose
Old 04-24-2007, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

I kinda agree I think at first he'll be a bit resentful before he realizes what her intentions were and that she loves him THEN later on things we'll be okay THATS NOT to say he still wont tease her about it merciscelly because thats just who he is but mark my words there will be a Sparrabeth ending
Old 04-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm becoming more and more convinced of the sparrabeth ending as the release date draws closer.

And, yes, he will get over it soon enough. I'm just interested to see how long it takes him.

Icon by BlackWhiteRose
Old 04-25-2007, 04:57 AM
Elite Fan

I'm glad you liked the video.

Well, I was talking to Mel last night and came up with a theory(Based on someone else's idea)
Spoiler:

Can you believe it? Today, there's exactly ONE month left!!
Old 04-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Let's do the one month dance

Interesting theory, Vanessa.
Spoiler:

And I have to agree with you guys, I think he is going to be a little irritated with Lizzie, but he'll get over it soon enough
Old 04-25-2007, 07:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

One Month Happy Dance

This is my hope, he'll be mad at Lizzie of course. Hopefully this will lead to a nice little fight where they scream at each other a bit and then they stop all out of breath and pissed off and BAM! They start going at it. Everyone knows there's nothing quite like angry make up sex. Hee.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, of course he'll be mad at her, and she's gonna feel more bad. This will be much more of a challenge than having his attention. He'll try to to get away from her but he won't be able to do it, that's how I see it. As for her, we'll see she has feelings for him and won't know what to do, go with Will or Jack? Eventually, during the movie, she'll come to realize her true feelings even if she claims to love Will. I'd want to see an fight between these two, really intense.

As for my theory, I've come to pout it all together, and I'm pretty sure that this is how it could turn out, I don't see any other way. I don't think he really lost The Pearl, if you want my advice, that's why I think the could all be a set-up just to get rid of them and not having to see them anymore, he's done with his old life. He's starting a new life, with Lizzie.

Tanith I LOVE your avi! That's beautiful
Closed Thread   Post New Thread