Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2008, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

For now, I'm willing to give Shonda the benefit of doubt. I still haven't seen the episode but from the sneak peek alone - George was calling her hair hot, and looked disappointed that she cut it, and that really did not seem like a platonic thing.

Shonda has said they'll be stuggling, and I fully expect to see that. Like I said in the BGL thread, I think things will shift in the next episode.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyrose (View Post)
Mine too, I had to shut down the TV after a few minutes, Shonda acted like Gizzuie were just friends and had never been two people totally in love

She is such a coward, I am tired of her treating Gizzie fans like we don't exist or we don't matter

I will not be watching again till she treats Gizize and us with the respect we deserve

If we all leave and give up though, Gizie will not have a chance again, all we can do is be patient and continue letting the show know we are out there, there is a whole lot of us out there who love them and always will and we will never give up.

I get what you are feeling, at times I want to give up too, I am so disappointed in Shonda, I think her dropping a couple she loved just because of some backlash, when there is also a lot of love, shows a total lack of integrity.

I have noticed more and more a tendency in her to let Internet fans, who represent maybe 5% of the fans, durect ehr stories, from putting MerDer back together to ending Gizzie, and the worst thing is she goes only to specific sites it seems, and not to places like here where she would see how many Gizzie fans there is.

But I have hope she will see us someday.

I am not giving up, they are way too good a couple to.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by p&j =true luv (View Post)
For now, I'm willing to give Shonda the benefit of doubt. I still haven't seen the episode but from the sneak peek alone - George was calling her hair hot, and looked disappointed that she cut it, and that really did not seem like a platonic thing.

Shonda has said they'll be stuggling, and I fully expect to see that. Like I said in the BGL thread, I think things will shift in the next episode.
I still have hope, I have not been watching the show as Gizzie is the only nthing thta interests me, but him calling izie hair hot and the closet scene, them stabndinjg very close, seems to be good hints for me.

I will not give up.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think the eppy was awesome, and I am a Gizzie shipper. I think it's an error to think they'd be all couple-y when they broke 2 eppies ago.

Shonda said they would have to test themselves to see if they're still friends or not. Looking forward to seeing that.

In the meantime, just enjoy the eppies. Gizzie friendship was one of the best things of this show. And truth is that they were frickin cute last night.

Quote:
Sure. As soon as the screencaps become available, or when I can make some myself. Whichever comes first.
Yay. I've been trying to make an icon myself from the dancing scene which had the message "To love is to dance" written in it, but I can't seem to find a good cap. Where do you get yours?
Old 04-25-2008, 11:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

yep they sure were, but then to me thye are always the best part of the show
Old 04-25-2008, 11:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganM (View Post)
yep they sure were, but then to me thye are always the best part of the show
They always are, but I hope they reunite next season
Old 04-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

ita, the next ep looks good though - i just want to see g/i having fun together
Old 04-25-2008, 12:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
ita, the next ep looks good though - i just want to see g/i having fun together
Yes I hated how Izzie yelled at him and said the mistake thing without even notiving how upset he was. That is not Izzie, she would never hurt george like that.

She was so obsessed with this competition. Maybe she is missing george and hiding in the competition to not think about it?
Old 04-25-2008, 01:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Add me, I adore george and Izzie and think Shonda is an idiot for dropping them especially if she plans to reunite the pukefest that is Alex and Izzie.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

that's what i think kellykip

welcome linguisticpassion
Old 04-25-2008, 02:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
that's what i think kellykip

welcome linguisticpassion

Welcome linguistic, Kylie will add you when she comes

I think all three women were trying to forget about their true love, which is why they got so over the top obsessed with the competition: Mer with Derek, Burke with Cristina and Izzie with George.

I noticed Izzie was a bit not rude but expeditive with george, which she never is, and she almost didn<t look him in the eyes, I think she is finding it hard to go from lovers to friends and misses him.

And eh clearly misses her too, with the hair comment and the hurt looks.

The closet scene was hot, they were standing so clsoe and the chemistry was flying off the screen.

TR and Katie<s chemistry gets stronger all the time.

Gizzie eneds to be together, they are so perfect together, the best couple ever.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

ita, we know that it's not gonna be easy for them bc of what Shonda has said
Old 04-25-2008, 08:06 PM
New Fan

Hi! I'm brand new to FanForum (although I was here a couple years ago under a different name, but scarcely posted), and anyway....I thought I'd do my first post in the Gizzie thread

I adore George and Izzie, and really hope they're back together soon. We're a few eps behind you guys, and the last one we had, had George and Izzie dancing. I was so happy And they say they've got no chemistry? YA RIGHT! *lol*
Old 04-25-2008, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykip (View Post)
She was so obsessed with this competition. Maybe she is missing george and hiding in the competition to not think about it
I was thinking the same thing. She's focusing on this competition so much because she doesn't want to think about George and how it didn't work.

Right now with George living with Lexi and the division between him and Izzie, I hope that they can at least reclaim their friendship. It was the best part of the show until they got together

Knowing Shonda though, it's anyones guess.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

DiagonalZipper - Glad to see you over here

ToShowMyLove - Welcome. Hope to see you around more often. Don't be afraid to come post around FF. We don't bit ( well at least not all of us )

I liked tonights episode, hothair gone scene rocked. Im no way done with the show. I have to admit that I did like the last scene with george and lexie. How she was trying to get the place looking alright so george wouldn't leave because she doesn't have any friends. Made me awwww.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread