Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2010, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But we know she's starting to develop feelings for him.
I mean how could not knowing that eventually you're going to fall in love with this person? You would naturally be inclined to start feeling something for that person.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

I think Simon and Alisha will be good for each other. Alisha will show Simon how to loosen up. Simon will bring Alisha down to earth once in a while. They ~complete each other~

And I sort of want Alisha's memories to be erased. That way the build up between her and Simon will be more organic. Right now she likes him because he can touch her and because he told her they fall in love. It's hard not to fall for someone then.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

you're added

i have to agree with that. right now future! simon's feelings are very real and Alisha is more at the point of being intrigued by it all.

I hope somehow she does forget all of this but still develops feelings (is that possible on this show? im only on the fourth episode )
Old 11-26-2010, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

She was obv. feeling something before he told her that she falls in love with him though. Granted it's because he saved her and could touch her but she wanted to know who it was, and before he told her, there was def. sexual tension
Old 11-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Add me, plzzzzzzz!

Never invested much time in a couple of this show, but after last night episode, Oh my God. How can not love them? I'm way too obsessed rn, Can´t stop reblogging each Alisha/Simon thing I see. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart (View Post)
I had a feeling that something happens to Alisha in the future and he came back to stop it...
I had this feeling too.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

oh i def have to agree with that as well

i always thought it was interesting how he said "you fall in love with me" but doesnt really mention his feelings (though his actions said a lot )

EDITED: you're added

What is everyone's tumblr?
Old 11-26-2010, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG11687 (View Post)
She was obv. feeling something before he told her that she falls in love with him though. Granted it's because he saved her and could touch her but she wanted to know who it was, and before he told her, there was def. sexual tension
Exactly. She was intrigued by him before he threw the bomb that she'd fall in love with him. Intrigue may not be romantic at first but it's definitely a step in the right direction. What's kind of doing my head for a whirl is the thought of how did this all happen the first time around? Future!Simon obviously comes from a future where the past was different in some way otherwise he would've never come back to this particular moment in time. So I'm wondering what were the steps that led to them falling love in the first place - without any outside interference? I'd love for future!Simon to reveal that but it'd also influence how Alisha acts and responds to present!Simon.

I'd love to find out in a way that doesn't involve him actually speaking about it. Possibly a flashback or something.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
i always thought it was interesting how he said "you fall in love with me" but doesnt really mention his feelings (though his actions said a lot )
I know! I like that it makes it seem like they get together because of her feelings for him. I think he's always had a crush on her though, but nothing happens until she falls for him. I think the only downside to this arc is now we may not see that moment. I think we will though. There will be a moment when Present Simon is the guy she can fall for.

I've never really been big on couples for misfits either. Nathan/Kelly is cool but I'm not invested in it or anything. I liked Simon and the probation worker(I was really hoping she'd fall for him and not betray him lmao) but that was purely b/c i wanted Simon happy.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

i think present day Simon may start questioning whats going on with Alisha too because one minute shes begging him for answers about the masked man and then the next minute shes telling everyone to forget about it
Old 11-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

I kind of love that in the trailer for next week, you can see Alisha watching Simon out of the corner of her eye when the new guy is introduced to the group.

When Alisha asked him if she was going to die, I totally knew the answer was yes. How could you not when he had that somber look on his face.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

my tumblr: a lover of the light

following you MTVVJ08

yea I feel like they're gonna have a bit of a tif in the present I really wanna know who Simon sleeps with. I kinda want it to happen next ep. get that over with and get closer to S/A

Future Simon better succeed in saving her!!!
I saw her eyeing him in the preview! I like that even though she's fallen for futureSimon, present Simon is still different but now she's open enough to take in things he does and appreciate them instead of passing them over iike she would have before, like him helping them all with the probation worker, she didn't thank him until she realized how much he does for them in the future by coming back.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

awesome! followed u back

exactly. and the fact that he didnt say yes nor no, and he said he came back for her. why else would he?

all i have to say is that him doing this reallly shows how close their bond is in the future. and i love how he kept saying that everything was going to be ok and that they had to be patient and things would work themselves out.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

I love the idea of her falling for future!Simon and beginning to like/fall for preset!Simon. It's quite the mind*uck though.

Simon's first is most likely going to be some random character but it's the look on Alisha's face that's getting me antsy. She got jealous just from hearing she wouldn't be his first...it'll kill me to see her actual reaction.

IDK why but I absolutely love Alisha's line in the trailer for the next ep, "If you're done being all superhero-ey with your little clocks, you can come back to bed". IDK, the idea of them being so coupley just makes me so happy.

Last edited by eternalnoob; 11-26-2010 at 10:45 PM
Old 11-26-2010, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

it is def. a mind*uck but in the best way.

I'm also really loving seeing the breakdown of Alisha/Curtis, which sounds so sadistic. But she was getting kind of weird with their relationship before she knew she falls in love with Simon, probably even last episode when she was "being followed" by the SuperHoodie and he's obv distracted b/c of his future. I'm waiting for Curtis to confront her about being very distracted by Simon all of a sudden lol
Old 11-26-2010, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

omg i know!!! i LOVED her reaction to that too and then his face as well.

i think alisha has never really been loved in her life and thats one reason why i think she falls for present day Simon because he called her beautiful and shes never really felt that way before and i think shes going to enjoy the way simon sees her unlike others.

and yeah i can see this getting messy but in a great way. like her overreacting to any girl that may show interest in simon or vise versa especially him losing his viriginity which like he said is coming up.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread