Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2010, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

oooooh love it. he missed her <3 this storyline is kind of amazing and epic and I need more of it now
Old 11-26-2010, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

I love them so much.

It was cute to me how in the first ep of the season, Lucy!Alisha seduced Simon using some oral techniques and then now, it was the other way around. It just makes me feel like Simon's been having this little crush on her that keeps building. We saw a bit of his attraction in s1 when he went invisible and was smelling her hair, then in this season he tells her that he thinks about her. To now we find they fall in love sometime in the future.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

I don't want to get TOO invested in this couple I'm worried Future!Simon will turn out to be evil (or some degree of evil) =\ I want Present!Simon and Alisha to get more build up. Right now, Alisha's mainly attracted to Future!Simon because (a) he can touch her and (b) he told her they fall in love.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

its too late for me. im already way too invested im hoping that when they write for next season the writers will realize this!

i do want present day simon/alisha to slowly fall in love though!! there prob will be some catch though i do believe his feelings for her are REAL!

Yeah the one tweet about missing her was def needs to be a title
Old 11-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

someone posted a fanvid on lj

yeah i'm too far gone now. OTP. top 10 OTP of any show ever? hey, maybe i'm that in love.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

oh that song and vid are perfect!!!

on second thought im thinking there is no WAY they are going to give us great scenes like that and not have them actually together at SOME point.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:21 PM
Supreme Fan

Add me!
I think they may have passed Nathan/Kelly as my OTP for Misfits.
I had a feeling that something happens to Alisha in the future and he came back to stop it...
But I will enjoy them anyway, I'm already too far gone, lol.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

I'm way too invested already. I'm dying to read some good fic.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

adding you

i dont know if ive ever watched a show and after ONE episode fell this much in love with them!
Old 11-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Oh I've been watching since last yr, I never gave Simon/Alisha much thought after the third ep or so since the show was pushing Alisha/Curtis so much. But I thought the idea of them was intriguing. Then 2x01 happened and I was shipping it like Noah's Arc.

More than just seeing scenes of future!Simon with Alisha, I'm so interested in seeing Alisha cope with the difference between future!Simon and present!Simon. Like we're bound to see little looks and moments coming from her from now on and I'm DYING to find out who Simon loses his virginity to. I love the idea of Alisha getting all jealous over this girl and to everyone else, it'd just seem irrational and out of place since Alisha's never given Simon a second look other than to shoot him down. But we know she's starting to develop feelings for him.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

I knew I'd love Alisha/SuperHoodie but I never would have thought in a million years that SuperHoodie would be SIMON of all people

And yeah I'm starting to think that sex scene was way too good for Simon/Alisha not to be a couple. I just hope we get more Present!Simon and Alisha interaction.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

It's sooo out of left field but shockingly perfect. it's weird, it took grown up simon i think to start alisha to grow up... and then i think she helps simon grow up haha it's so complicated and awesome

I think if they did anything to hurt S/A now there would be a war!
Old 11-26-2010, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, I definitely think the show is going to buildup Present!Simon and Alisha. They spent so much time talking about how Alisha will fall in love with Simon and her "teaching" him and all that other jazz - I definitely see it being a main focus.

Add me please!
Old 11-26-2010, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

I love when she went to talk to present simon <3 I so excited for more of that! I love being able to simultaneously see them develop and see Alisha and Future Simon be together
Old 11-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

I agree. Plus there's the whole premonition Curtis had where he's on the side of some building roof looking like a superhero. The video Alisha was watching from future!Simon's laptop said that in 3 months time, they would be known as the "ASBO 5" so something definitely happens. I'm just loving watching how things unfold. Esp for Alisha and Simon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread