Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2013, 08:42 AM
Loyal Fan

The problem is if josh or emma posting pictures together saying they are a couple. This will annoy me much, and I think the fans of the couple john and pamela ross we need criticize it.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:49 AM
Loyal Fan

OMG! Pamela is using wedding ring again.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw a pic of Josh and Emma but they weren't dressed as characters, it was something else. Meh.

So maybe JR bought her a ring just like he promised!
Old 10-09-2013, 08:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on to memories (View Post)
Same here. I'll be shocked if the JR/Emma plot goes on for more than 3 episodes and even more if it develops into something serious.

Aww Mama Henderson totally ships JR/P
I agree. The thing about John Ross and Emma is they have maybe spoken 50 words to one another. That is it. The rest of it has just been random sex. I don't see how they can develop them into something more and deeper. Even if Pamela finds out and leaves Southfork, does anyone really think Bobby or Ann or Sue Ellen would just be fine with it? And does anyone really think John Ross would be fine with that? If Pamela finds out because Emma told her, then that goes double. He would make her life miserable. I was hoping Pamela finds out at the end of episode 1, but maybe since Ep2 is either a BBQ, Rodeo, or Ball...she will find out then, just because it raises the drama stakes.

And Josh's mom totally loves Julie, it is cute.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, nothing will ever convince me that what's between JR and Emma is deep and meaningful. For him it's just business and maybe Emma is obsessed with him, but it's not love, never will be.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmm349 (View Post)
I agree. The thing about John Ross and Emma is they have maybe spoken 50 words to one another. That is it. The rest of it has just been random sex. I don't see how they can develop them into something more and deeper. Even if Pamela finds out and leaves Southfork, does anyone really think Bobby or Ann or Sue Ellen would just be fine with it? And does anyone really think John Ross would be fine with that? If Pamela finds out because Emma told her, then that goes double. He would make her life miserable. I was hoping Pamela finds out at the end of episode 1, but maybe since Ep2 is either a BBQ, Rodeo, or Ball...she will find out then, just because it raises the drama stakes.

And Josh's mom totally loves Julie, it is cute.

I agree with you 100%.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, nothing will ever convince me that what's between JR and Emma is deep and meaningful. For him it's just business and maybe Emma is obsessed with him, but it's not love, never will be.

Josh said in an interview that John Ross feels nothing for Emma, for Emma it was just a business. What I really think that John Ross has no idea that this business can destroy the only person who loves, Pamela. I have always defended that the John Ross needs to learn the consequences of his betrayal, and it will happen when Pamela let him, this time he will realize that what he did with Emma was a mistake, and that he must suffer to learn how to treat a woman.

I think John Ross and Pamela are living at Southfork because of the photos posted so far.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
There is someone on the SoapChat forum who once tried to make the case John Ross cares about Emma because during the hospital episode, Harris approached her and he took a step in front of her. I think that is ludicrous, I feel like he would have done that for almost anyone. Not to mention he rebuffed her advances like 10 minutes later when she disgustingly wanted to have sex with him while the entire family was awaiting Pamela and the baby's fate. That is what made me realize there is something seriously wrong with this girl. I enjoyed her with Drew, but I'm not sure we will see more of that or not.

When Emma crashed her car and could make a phone call, she didn't call John Ross. The police told him and Bobby that Emma was in an accident in episode 13, and John Ross went over to Pamela's house instead and they got married. There is nothing there. Even in the hotel room scene, I imagine he enjoys sex, but he didn't give her the flowers or make any small talk with her. Straight for the case and she wanted to be "paid." Even the show's writer on Twitter said Emma was a business deal similar to the trucking heiress in the first episode of season 2.

The 2 biggest questions that I will have watching John Ross and Emma is 1) Will the sex continue with John Ross as a willing participant? I can stomach (however hard) him being blackmailed into it or Emma threatening him and 2) Will the two of them ever talk, bond, share a moment or is it just physical? #2 better not happen, cause that is a bad sign and if he has to sleep with Emma, I better see some guilt/regret/blackmail or something to show he doesn't want that to happen.

And technically Josh said he thinks it was just business with Emma. I believe his words were something like "If I had to guess, it was a business move." Not conclusive, but a good sign he isn't emotionally vested in her.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:18 AM
Loyal Fan

John Ross is a very smart man to being blackmailed by Emma. I believe he will do the possible and impossible to get rid of the threats of Emma.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What I really think that John Ross has no idea that this business can destroy the only person who loves, Pamela.
This. I get that business is important, he's desperate to live up to his father's expectations and all that, but there are way more important things. If he fails to see that then he'll lose Pamela and he'll be alone.

Quote:
John Ross cares about Emma because during the hospital episode, Harris approached her and he took a step in front of her
I didn't think for a second that he did it because he cared about her so much. It was just the right thing to do and despite being a schemer, he does have a good heart.

Quote:
The 2 biggest questions that I will have watching John Ross and Emma is 1) Will the sex continue with John Ross as a willing participant? I can stomach (however hard) him being blackmailed into it or Emma threatening him and 2) Will the two of them ever talk, bond, share a moment or is it just physical? #2 better not happen, cause that is a bad sign and if he has to sleep with Emma, I better see some guilt/regret/blackmail or something to show he doesn't want that to happen.
I could to without Emma threatening JR but I take that over him and Emma bonding. Them sharing a real connection wouldn't be believable no matter how hard the writers try to force it.

Last edited by collide into you; 10-09-2013 at 10:22 AM
Old 10-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Loyal Fan

What I really think is that John Ross will arrenpender much you have done any business with Emma. He will lose the only person he wants to share his life, Pamela. He must suffer this loss to understand how to treat the woman he loves. I want to see him suffer, because I'm sure we'll see scenes of Pamela sad as he lost the twins when you know that John Ross was cheating on her with Emma.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He must pay the consequences of his actions. Otherwise how can we know he won't do it again?
Old 10-09-2013, 10:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
He must pay the consequences of his actions. Otherwise how can we know he won't do it again?
I agree 100% with you. He needs to suffer the consequences of treason, and I think it will be when Pamela let him or her to ignore him any attempt to approach her in a way romantic.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep I expect Pamela to shut JR out after she finds out. I want him to feel guilt and try to earn back her trust.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yep I expect Pamela to shut JR out after she finds out. I want him to feel guilt and try to earn back her trust.
It looks like they're still living at SF. I thought CC said they would be getting a set of their own?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread