Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2007, 07:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by woobieknowsbest (View Post)
Eva, you know how I feel about you, but if you decide to model for Dolphin Crash...we're done

So wrong to even talk about...Yuck!

Ps. I think love is in the air at eric's chat. Thats all im going to say
k i won't model for dolphin crash

who has cupid struck in chat?

rick, welcome back

jewel happy birthday

A2 - I've changed my mind. I'll go w/ Chris Brown.

Good Morning to everyone else
Old 11-16-2007, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good morning everyone.

Welcome back Rick. I hope you are feeling better.

Happy birthday Jewel.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Morning everyone
Old 11-16-2007, 08:11 AM
New Fan

Gnite jewel, hope u have a wonderful birthday. I had a great time chatting with you, dont forget be proactive and happiness is sure to follow.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:12 AM
Total Fan

Hey everyone. Boy this place is moving at a snails pace. Rick how are you? Glad to see you back. I hope you are feeling well.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Happy Birthday Jewel
Old 11-16-2007, 08:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Tony, i can't get enough of your avatar
Old 11-16-2007, 08:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Old 11-16-2007, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Good morning everybody!

I have a chat hangover. The overflow room was way too much fun! My panties question was asked!

Duky! I hope that's really you! I have missed having you around to brighten my day! I hope you are feeling well! Please update us.

Jewel! I'll be sending over your gift to myspace.

Eileen, 1000 posts!

For all the Woobie donors,

Kris, I accepted you.

Martha, what happened to the Woobie Hooligan idea?

Last but not least, Jeric 923--glad you came out of lurking, welcome to the board, and I'm glad that I am able to put a smile on your face!

My own update: I am back to my normal routine. The soreness has subsided and I am able to do most of the activities I used to do, except for lifting and pulling things. I am hosting a big family dinner this Sunday and will be running around like crazy. Thanks so much for all your support and thoughts during these last few weeks. I still will need to lean on a few of you for emotional support, but in time, I will be fully my old self.

Let's have a great day today fellow Jericholics!
Old 11-16-2007, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgeChick (View Post)
Tony, i can't get enough of your avatar
Eric looks happy dancing with janel...errrrr Miss Piggy
Old 11-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Loyal Fan

CALLING ALL FF TRIBUTE MAKERS

Martha and I have been brainstorming ways to get the tributes that people have made on to DVDs for Jessica and Eric in time for the holidays. We have both tried downloading tributes from YouTube but the quality isn’t that great. So, we had a brainstorming session and came up with a couple of ideas. Here is what we have come up with. If you have any ideas to contribute to this project you can pm Martha or me. The options are:

A) You can burn your files to a re writable CD. The files that you need to burn to a CD are the files that you upload to youtube. You need to make sure that you don’t send the movie maker files THEY WONT WORK. Also if you would like you may send a picture and comment to add in front of your tributes on the Dvd. (We thought it might be nice for Eric and Jessica to see a picture of the person who made the tribute). If you would like to send a CD please pm Martha (ericsfan) for her Po Box.

B) The second option can be done right on the computer. Martha has a macspace that you can upload your tributes to. Here is the site: http://idisk.mac.com/marthastroud-Public if you want to use this please pm Martha (ericsfan) to get the username and password. Also if you would like, you may send a picture and comment to add in front of your tributes on the Dvd. You will also need to pm one of us with the name of your files that you have uploaded. That way we know who's tributes are who's.

C) The third option is uploading your files to Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! If you choice this option please pm me that you have chosen this option. That way I can download your tributes.

ALL TRIBUTES SHOULD BE UPLOADED BY NOVEMBER 30, 2007 so that we can get the Dvds to Jessica and Eric in time for the holidays on behalf of all of us at Fan Forum.

If you aren’t a tribute maker, you can help us out too. Please PM us links to some of your favorite tributes that haven’t been made by someone here at FF. There are some people that have made great tributes that don’t post on FF and we want to try to get them on Dvd too. If we get enough requests for a particular video (like Even Angels Fall, for example), we will contact the tribute maker through YouTube to see if they want to participate.

As, of right now we are working on an idea for people who want copies of the DVD's. As soon as we know the answer we will let everyone know.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:28 AM
New Fan

I am in chat! If anyone cares LOL
Old 11-16-2007, 09:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sonia - glad you are feeling better

Woobie Bandit- terrible-you know I can not go in there during the day. You are such a tease

For anyone that is interested here is the link to Jen's interview with Schree and Baby - I listened and it was not as bad as I feared so i figured I would post the link myself. lol

zSHARE - untitled.mp3
Old 11-16-2007, 09:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Jewel, Sonia, and Ichi are there as well!
Old 11-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oredukman (View Post)
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY welcome back!!!!!
how are you feeling??

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY JEWEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread