Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2007, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev07 (View Post)
It would be a very nice gesture for sure & I'd love to contribute, but being a college student just like Jess, I live on a VERY tight budget and have no money to spare at this point unfortunately.
same.
I'm paying for my university and phone and such... there isn't much i can do.
sorry.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie330 (View Post)
Jess just called......they are having a very nice, relaxing day - the weather is great....they are going to a baseball game tonight.....

I asked her if she wanted me to put out a bulletin on her myspace about having people send a note to Fox Reality to help their chances at winning the award, and they said YES! She also told me to accept her myspace friend requests so she won't have so many,....it will be fun to see how high it goes up now.

I asked her if Eric wanted all of us to sign the petition for BB9 for him - and she asked him, and he said sure!

So there we have it.
Thanks Marie for asking him..

jim
Old 09-27-2007, 02:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

I signed! I would love to see Eric on BB again. But I'm afraid that they won't give him another shot until All-Stars comes back around....if that ever happens. Anyway, I would be great if he was on next season again. Love that guy!
Old 09-27-2007, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meta_four (View Post)
I signed! I would love to see Eric on BB again. But I'm afraid that they won't give him another shot until All-Stars comes back around....if that ever happens. Anyway, I would be great if he was on next season again. Love that guy!
it wont be fair to have eric back next season because even though he didnt have the chance to play his own game, he still KNOWS the game.
i did sign the petitions cuz i have no objections in seeing him again, lol, but i dont think they will put him in a house with 13 other people who know nothing.
he's not only the most knowledgable, but he will also be the most experienced.
anyhow, i doubt they will put him in bb9... allstars 2? NO DOUBT!
Old 09-27-2007, 02:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a video. I haven't seen it but have seen clips of it in different tributes. Eric and Jess are in the storage room, dancing. Eric has blue shirt, jeans on with back to camera....Jess has a black tank top and shorts. Anyone know the vid?

Thanks!
Old 09-27-2007, 02:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
I agree! Let's hope the show lasts long enough that we can see him on there!
Old 09-27-2007, 02:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnshannon (View Post)
Hey everyone,

I am looking for a video. I haven't seen it but have seen clips of it in different tributes. Eric and Jess are in the storage room, dancing. Eric has blue shirt, jeans on with back to camera....Jess has a black tank top and shorts. Anyone know the vid?

Thanks!
I've seen caps from that before. But I've never seen a video. Would be nice if there is one because it looks like a really cute Jeric moment.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
it wont be fair to have eric back next season because even though he didnt have the chance to play his own game, he still KNOWS the game.
i did sign the petitions cuz i have no objections in seeing him again, lol, but i dont think they will put him in a house with 13 other people who know nothing.
he's not only the most knowledgable, but he will also be the most experienced.
I agree. I would be too worried that if he was able to get on, he would obviously be the biggest threat in the house, and would immediately be a target. Give it some time before getting him back on.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I think what we are doing is right...I don't think Amazing Race is gonna happen but by sending in these petitions it keeps Jessica and Eric in the CBS spotlight and maybe they will find something for them..."Sometimes you just don't get what you want...There's a reason...something better is coming"!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Guys!!

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-27-2007, 03:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire&CharlieFan4eva (View Post)
Hey Guys!!
Hey!
Old 09-27-2007, 03:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the update, Marie!

I am jealous they are going to watch my team (The Indians!!) play tonight I'm sure they'll have a blast.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Hey Beth!

Yeah, I definitely think that these petititions, all the fan-forums, all the myspace fan-pages, the sheer # of friends they have on myspace, etc. will show CBS that we want to see more of Jess & Eric. Even if it's not on Amazing Race, I definitely think/hope we'll see more of Eric & Jess in the future.

It's still hard not being able to watch them whenever you want because I/we did grow so attached to them, but I am starting to re-adjust to normal life. Hopefully once this initial whirlwind of everything is over, which will probably be sometime in mid-October, they'll find their way over to fanforum & let us know how they are doing.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighteyes1 (View Post)
Thanks for the update, Marie!

I am jealous they are going to watch my team (The Indians!!) play tonight I'm sure they'll have a blast.
I wonder if during the broadcast, they will spotlight them in the crowd? I think it would be cool if we were able to see a clip of them at the game.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oredukman (View Post)
I hope this isn't an inappropriate question...I was wondering if it was possible to get Jessica a present from us at fan forum for all the joy she gave us this summer...I was thinking a laptop and we could pay through paypal.. is this a possibilty and is anybody on board???
That is really sweet of you...but I honestly don't think that she would feel comfortable accepting a gift like that....your support has been so much of a gift, & she loves you without anything "material", so keep your money for yourselves & your families- I know that would please her the most!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread