Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev07 (View Post)
Yeah, while it's great that there has been a whole influx of new posters in the last few days, it seems a few of them are just asking Marie a boatload of questions. Now, Marie's an awesome sport about it, but still, I definitely agree that in general, there needs to be far fewer questions asked.

Anyways, Kristel made a mock trailer for Eric & Jess being on a show called "We are in Kansas anymore."(This was a joke between the two on the feeds)

YouTube - 'We Are In Kansas Anymore'

Good stuff, haha.
Love it Kristel!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 02:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Eric said that his top priority when he got back to NY on Saturday would be to read the comments and accept friends. I thought that was really nice considering he is turning right back around and heading to LA.
i think its better for eric to head to kansas for the weekend then head to LA better for him than travelling all the way back home for two days then back again to LA woo jet lag..
Old 09-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymike87 (View Post)
kev07 how did you like my question it was the second one they ask? I was suprise my question came 2nd wooo.
You asked the "What they liked about each other & if they had romantic feelings for each other" question, right? Definitely a good question, and I'm sure they expected it because they were able to see just how many supporters they had.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oredukman (View Post)
The person who did the Jessica Hughbanks show 1 & 2 is amazing...those videos look just like the lead into the Mary Tyler Moore show we knew so long ago...If you haven't seen them you should and to the author I would like to see Jessics Hughbanks show 3 shortly!!!
I loved those!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 02:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Yikes!!!! (sorry Eric) If this couple ever disappears alot of us are going to need a Team Jeric Rehab Center!!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 02:19 PM
Extreme Fan

i think it was too personal.. never thought my question would go through. oh well.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
oh, you're telling me???
lollll
my friends know i watch and then they know i check for post-updates, but they dont know the extent.
HOW SAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD

i dont think ill ever stop with that BTW
I would be ridiculed endlessly. Most of my friends aren't "jocks" or so-called "tough guys," but still, I would be the butt of so many jokes if they ever found out how ridiculously into the Jess/Eric relationship I am.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Just information...no need to replay

Jess has 16,582 new friends on myspace

Eric has 4,886 new friends on myspace

I am assuming they will share the videos they hve 186 videos

who'd a thunk it..a month ago!!!!
Jess just called......they are having a very nice, relaxing day - the weather is great....they are going to a baseball game tonight.....

I asked her if she wanted me to put out a bulletin on her myspace about having people send a note to Fox Reality to help their chances at winning the award, and they said YES! She also told me to accept her myspace friend requests so she won't have so many,....it will be fun to see how high it goes up now.

I asked her if Eric wanted all of us to sign the petition for BB9 for him - and she asked him, and he said sure!

So there we have it.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
baseball game tonight.....
wow thats fun.... hope it dosent rain on them. maybe we can see them on tv thanks marie for updates.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie330 (View Post)
Jess just called......they are having a very nice, relaxing day - the weather is great....they are going to a baseball game tonight.....

I asked her if she wanted me to put out a bulletin on her myspace about having people send a note to Fox Reality to help their chances at winning the award, and they said YES! She also told me to accept her myspace friend requests so she won't have so many,....it will be fun to see how high it goes up now.

I asked her if Eric wanted all of us to sign the petition for BB9 for him - and she asked him, and he said sure!

So there we have it.
awww thanks soooo mcuh for updating us Marie!
im so glad they're having a good time. that's awesome.
Extreme Fan

I hope this isn't an inappropriate question...I was wondering if it was possible to get Jessica a present from us at fan forum for all the joy she gave us this summer...I was thinking a laptop and we could pay through paypal.. is this a possibilty and is anybody on board???
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie330 (View Post)

So there we have it.
Awesome to hear that they are having a nice day, and I'm honestly glad their just relaxing & taking it easy. It's probably been a whirlwind for them since getting home, so spending a nice, relaxing, easy day together was probably something they both needed.

Thanks again for the updates Marie!
Old 09-27-2007, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope this isn't an inappropriate question...I was wondering if it was possible to get Jessica a present from us at fan forum for all the joy she gave us this summer...I was thinking a laptop and we could pay through paypal.. is this a possibilty and is anybody on board???
It would be a very nice gesture for sure & I'd love to contribute, but being a college student just like Jess, I live on a VERY tight budget and have no money to spare at this point unfortunately.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad they are having a great day. Baseball sounds like fun. Thanks Marie!

meg | tumblr
Old 09-27-2007, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgeChick (View Post)
which one did u not enjoy?
Florida. I didn't know there was so many mosquitos there. I got so many bites, way bigger than any of the ones I ever got here. One took a month to go away, not kidding. It was my worst travelling experience ever. First they lost my luggage and I had a big event the next day and I sure didn't want to go there with my everyday clothes I had on. Then after 12 hours of going nuts I finally got my luggage. One of the event I went to that weekend was actually great but the follow up OMG. Let's just say I was tramatized. It was an event involving actors and fans and most of them were very drunk to the point where I was scared for my safety. Someone I didn't know strongely pulled me close to them and all I wanted was to leave but that place had no payphone believe or not. I asked a stranger for their cellphone (mine didn't work in the us). Finally my cab came but the cab driver didn't run the meter and kept flirting with me and we were going through this woods type of area, it scared me and all I wanted was to go back home. This coming from someone who has traveled by herself (or with friends) since being a teen, sometime at a moment's notice. Nothing bad happen but it just gave me bad memories. Sorry for the OFF topic.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread