Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2007, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth032 (View Post)

You took the words outta my mouth, ITA. And I am very sorry I must have missed your post because if I saw it I DEF would have backed you up 100%.
It's ok, there has been so many post lately it's hard not to miss one. I'm sure I have miss a few myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth032 (View Post)

I really appreciate you coming in to this thread to post with us. And the fact that you said that. Just for me, I wouldn't want you to have to ignore a question that made you uncomfortable- I wouldn't want it asked in the first place.
ITA 100% I did ask questions myself but nothing too personal, like things to see in Seattle. I am planning a trip soon and I still haven't decided where to go so I'm trying to figure that out, I have been to NY, LA, Florida and Las Vegas although I loved 3 out of 4 of these I'm trying to see new things. I want to see a different state but I don't know which to choose. LOL okay now I'm off topic.

Back to Jessica and Eric... do we know if they are having good weather there? What is the weather like for Seattle usually? Is it like LA, NY, Vegas I don't know anything about the weather in the US.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I forget who asked, but Yes I did have to use earphones to hear Jess and Eric and many others on BB this year. For 31 my hearing aint so great.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev07 (View Post)
Yeah, while it's great that there has been a whole influx of new posters in the last few days, it seems a few of them are just asking Marie a boatload of questions. Now, Marie's an awesome sport about it, but still, I definitely agree that in general, there needs to be far fewer questions asked.

Anyways, Kristel made a mock trailer for Eric & Jess being on a show called "We are in Kansas anymore."(This was a joke between the two on the feeds)

YouTube - 'We Are In Kansas Anymore'

Good stuff, haha.
I just saw it. I loved it. There are so many talented people posting vids out there. It's amazing.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nymike, you will probably get there by tomorrow at the rate this thread goes.

meg | tumblr
Old 09-27-2007, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

I think Seattle's weather is pretty close to mine, give or take what ever. It can be quite rainy... at times.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganX2 (View Post)
I forget who asked, but Yes I did have to use earphones to hear Jess and Eric and many others on BB this year. For 31 my hearing aint so great.
It's not your hearing. I've had a hard time hearing many of them. Sometimes their whispering is really too quiet to hear even with mic's on.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Extreme Fan

well right now it says its raining so they are probally inside their hotel talking game
Old 09-27-2007, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Also, something I forgot to mention in my post about the interview, I loved the fact that whenever they were asked a question about their relationship, they looked at each other & giggled before answering, it was so cute. Needless to say, I've watched the interview two more times since it originally aired, and I'll probably watch it quite a few more times in the future.

Heh, I'm glad that none of my friends watch BB/post on the forums, if they found out how obsessed I was with Eric & Jess, I'd never hear the end of it.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Nymike, you will probably get there by tomorrow at the rate this thread goes

well as long as there is a new subjest in every hour... then it wouldent be hard to get to 100 post.
Elite Fan

I wonder if they shared a room. And I am NOT suggesting anything, I just mean that they really seemed to like talking and spending time together and a lot of that time was spent together in a room.
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
ITA 100% I did ask questions myself but nothing too personal, like things to see in Seattle. I am planning a trip soon and I still haven't decided where to go so I'm trying to figure that out, I have been to NY, LA, Florida and Las Vegas although I loved 3 out of 4 of these I'm trying to see new things. I want to see a different state but I don't know which to choose. LOL okay now I'm off topic.
which one did u not enjoy?

Back on topic....i hated when JE would whisper b/c a lot of times I would miss chunks of the conversation. Then I would hate it even more when Eric would be whispering and Jess would be talking normally b/c I could never get the volume to the right setting where I could hear what Eric was whispering but not be startled every time Jess spoke...lol
Old 09-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev07 (View Post)
Also, something I forgot to mention in my post about the interview, I loved the fact that whenever they were asked a question about their relationship, they looked at each other & giggled before answering, it was so cute. Needless to say, I've watched the interview two more times since it originally aired, and I'll probably watch it quite a few more times in the future.

Heh, I'm glad that none of my friends watch BB/post on the forums, if they found out how obsessed I was with Eric & Jess, I'd never hear the end of it.
oh, you're telling me???
lollll
my friends know i watch and then they know i check for post-updates, but they dont know the extent.
HOW SAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD

i dont think ill ever stop with that BTW
Old 09-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oredukman (View Post)
Just information...no need to replay

Jess has 16,582 new friends on myspace

Eric has 4,886 new friends on myspace

I am assuming they will share the videos they hve 186 videos

who'd a thunk it..a month ago!!!!

Eric said that his top priority when he got back to NY on Saturday would be to read the comments and accept friends. I thought that was really nice considering he is turning right back around and heading to LA.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Extreme Fan

kev07 how did you like my question it was the second one they ask? I was suprise my question came 2nd wooo.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Extreme Fan

The person who did the Jessica Hughbanks show 1 & 2 is amazing...those videos look just like the lead into the Mary Tyler Moore show we knew so long ago...If you haven't seen them you should and to the author I would like to see Jessics Hughbanks show 3 shortly!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread