Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2007, 11:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by famosp (View Post)
Call me young, even though i am 30, but who are Burns/Allen??

I'm one year older, and I think it's Gracie Allen and George Burns! Do you remember those moves where he played God? That's the same guy.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth032 (View Post)
I can cosign that one.
and i'll STAMP your co-sign, lol.

I think Eric doing some sort of reality show work would be PERFECT for him. He is not only amazing at the BB game, but he is seriously the most knowledgable, most unbiased and can totally see the big picture.
That's why he didn't fall into the "Janelle is the best player" trap, like many of us did He admits that Janelle is an amazing competitor, but he sees the whole picture and to tell you the truth... year after year after year, it's been proven that being an amazing competitor will NOT win you the game, unless you're a good srategist as well. He gave good and accurate reasons as to why he did some of the things he's done. He manages to find loopholes where they exist (like the Nick thing.. which BTW, when he expressed himself about it, i was just in awe).
He could seriously make a great living in reality TV production... BUT FIRST... the amazing race
Old 09-27-2007, 11:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
and i'll STAMP your co-sign, lol.

I think Eric doing some sort of reality show work would be PERFECT for him. He is not only amazing at the BB game, but he is seriously the most knowledgable, most unbiased and can totally see the big picture.
That's why he didn't fall into the "Janelle is the best player" trap, like many of us did He gave good and accurate reasons as to why he did some of the things he's done. He manages to find loopholes where they exist (like the Nick thing.. which BTW, when he expressed himself about it, i was just in awe).
He could seriously make a great living in reality TV production... BUT FIRST... the amazing race
I can honestly see the both of them working for BB behind the scenes. I've always dreamed about working in that DR! lol What a fun job that would be.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebunnyfufu (View Post)
I can honestly see the both of them working for BB behind the scenes. I've always dreamed about working in that DR! lol What a fun job that would be.
oh yaaaa!!!
i would LOVE it. but im afriad im the type to play favorites, hehe. it's just in my nature.
Eric, on the other hand, can totally do that. he's so objective.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey all! wow u guys go through threads fast. I just rewatched the interview and I can't believe there is soo much we didn't know about Ap and the rules that went along with that, I am kind of glad that we didn't because otherwise the ahters might have messed with his game even more
Loyal Fan

I am heading out and will be gone when the new thread is started. Can I please, please advocate that the next thread title be:

"Because Jessica fell. And she fell hard."

I remember Marie saying last night that she really liked it too.

I'll be back later to catch up!!
Extreme Fan

they were radio and TV stars in the 50's>>>George Burns was the straight man and Gracie Allen delivered cute punch lines..she died long before him and he is also famous for the O God movies with John Denver\

Boy am I old!!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 11:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
oh yaaaa!!!
i would LOVE it. but im afriad im the type to play favorites, hehe. it's just in my nature.
Eric, on the other hand, can totally do that. he's so objective.

I would probably do that too. It's pretty hard not to be an ex-fan and not do it, but yes, Eric would be able to handle it. It would be so funny to hear the HGs talk about Jess/Eric as producers.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I would probably do that too. It's pretty hard not to be an ex-fan and not do it, but yes, Eric would be able to handle it. It would be so funny to hear the HGs talk about Jess/Eric as producers.
i would watch it JUST for that
screw the new houseguests, i wanna hear what's up with the DR people!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 11:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I'm one year older, and I think it's Gracie Allen and George Burns! Do you remember those moves where he played God? That's the same guy.
Heres a little Burnes and Allen:

YouTube - Burns and Allen

I am getting old
Old 09-27-2007, 11:55 AM
Extreme Fan

If you have ever heard the phrase "Say Good night Gracie" that was Burns and Allen. They were great, so funny. I love them and this is coming from a 31 yr old. I had never really thought about it until the question but they do remind me of them also.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I Just think a TV or radio show would be perfect for him..With his speaking skills and vast kowledge of reality televison..

if there is this amount of people discussing BB8 imagine ow many would like to talk about other shows..also he could promote his show on these forums and maybe have a different show ech day...

I can just see eric loving to get paid to watch reality shows.. Living in Kansas wouldn't be bad either..
Old 09-27-2007, 12:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Question...
you guys say that after J/E were nominated the hg left were surprised by the fact that Eric got a kiss, but didnt J/E make out in front of Jameka?
Old 09-27-2007, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad121ana (View Post)
Question...
you guys say that after J/E were nominated the hg left were surprised by the fact that Eric got a kiss, but didnt J/E make out in front of Jameka?
no
they never did.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
oh ok thanks Marie She doesn't have to post right away about it, if she wants to wait until it's less crazy, I'm sure everyone would understand. She doesn't have to post about it at all too lol. But yeah any details would be great. Thanks again.

Is that midnight from thursday turning into friday or friday turning into saturday?
it will be Friday night/Saturday morning when she gets home.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread