Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2007, 10:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oredukman (View Post)
Also Marie has Jess thought any about posting on EBAY...I read ED son made bout ten grand,,,

are you kidding me??? $10K???

I told her that some of the pictures she signed were on ebay (CG) and she couldn't beilieve anyone would pay for them....i don't think she has any plans to sell anything at this time....but who knows?
Old 09-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie330 (View Post)
are you kidding me??? $10K???

I told her that some of the pictures she signed were on ebay (CG) and she couldn't beilieve anyone would pay for them....i don't think she has any plans to sell anything at this time....but who knows?
maybe their rat baby?
lol!
Old 09-27-2007, 10:53 AM
Extreme Fan

She should auction off phone calls like Dustin. He is doing 96 of them for $8 a pop. Just kidding I dont know where he got the number 96 from and the last I checked no one had bid. sad.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
One of Jessica & Eric's fans sent me this copy of feedback that mentions this site too! do you think it would be good for all of us to send something like this in support of Jess & Eric?

I sent a feedback note on the Fox Reality website.
Here it is....(Hope you don't mind.)

Hi! It has been mentioned that Jessica and Eric from Big Brother 8 will be a nominee for best showmance at the Fox Reality awards. Please take a look at all the tributes on youtube made for them and this site dedicated to them...

[url]http://www.fanforum.com/f88/erica-jess-61-because-we-all-know-what-1-friend-spot-myspace-means-62813877/#post18211380

The site is very impressive. You will see they should win this award hands down. They were fun and exciting. They left us feeling happy and heartbroken for them. They are the best romance out of any reality show.

A big reality fan,
I think we should. If there is anyway to help support Jess & Eric, I think we would all be for it.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
One of Jessica & Eric's fans sent me this copy of feedback that mentions this site too! do you think it would be good for all of us to send something like this in support of Jess & Eric?

I sent a feedback note on the Fox Reality website.
Here it is....(Hope you don't mind.)

Hi! It has been mentioned that Jessica and Eric from Big Brother 8 will be a nominee for best showmance at the Fox Reality awards. Please take a look at all the tributes on youtube made for them and this site dedicated to them...

[url]http://www.fanforum.com/f88/erica-jess-61-because-we-all-know-what-1-friend-spot-myspace-means-62813877/#post18211380

The site is very impressive. You will see they should win this award hands down. They were fun and exciting. They left us feeling happy and heartbroken for them. They are the best romance out of any reality show.

A big reality fan,

Great idea! Maybe we should a link of the AR petition as well? I just don't know how they could possible NOT win? America was in Jess' corner most of the season.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
maybe their rat baby?
lol!
I hope they don't sell it. One of my fav Eric/Jessica moments was her going around the house looking for him in that fake wedding dress and asking for child support.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I hope they don't sell it. One of my fav Eric/Jessica moments was her going around the house looking for him in that fake wedding dress and asking for child support.
That moment for me was hilarious. A definite top 5 moment. I think everyone in the house also enjoyed it.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)

I heard someone was auctioning off those cute bowls? I want to know where BB purchased those bowls. I've been eyeing them all season long.

I heard that Carol/Nick put their HG keys on EBay. WHY? I would never put that up for sale. I think Nick auctioned just about everything as did Carol.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebunnyfufu (View Post)
I heard someone was auctioning off those cute bowls? I want to know where BB purchased those bowls. I've been eyeing them all season long.

I heard that Carol/Nick put their HG keys on EBay. WHY? I would never put that up for sale. I think Nick auctioned just about everything as did Carol.
i wouldnt auction it off either
it's a memory.
Loyal Fan

Tell her if she isn't too shy to sell a phone call or too. Most of the house guest use their 15 minutes of fame to make some money on ebay. They usually collect stuff from around the hose and sell it. Some even sell their clothes that they wore the most on the show. People buy that stuff!!
Extreme Fan

Marie ....I really would prefer that FOX develop a project for Jessica and Eric rather Amazing Race.. by the end of BB8 EJ were as funny as any two people on TV...The latex bra clip I bet I have watched 20 times..it is that funny...

I think Eric as a duck out of water in Kansas and Jessica in college and cheerleading would be interesting...Eric's comicical timing and Jess's quick wit and infectious laugh would make it a hit...If simple life can make it this is a slam dunk!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Marie ....I really would prefer that FOX develop a project for Jessica and Eric rather Amazing Race.. by the end of BB8 EJ were as funny as any two people on TV...The latex bra clip I bet I have watched 20 times..it is that funny...

I think Eric as a duck out of water in Kansas and Jessica in college and cheerleading would be interesting...Eric's comicical timing and Jess's quick wit and infectious laugh would make it a hit...If simple life can make it this is a slam dunk!!!
honestly, as entertaining as that would be, lol, it's usually relationship suicide.
just look at jessica simpson and nick lachey.
carmen electra and dave navarro (i think they're broken up, arent they?)
it's just not such a great idea. they JUST started dating, i think it'll be too much for them.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Jen Johnson is selling her Jenuine etc tops and even some of her swimsuits.. That seems alot over the top to me...but people will buy anything on EBAY!!
Old 09-27-2007, 11:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Jen Johnson is selling her Jenuine etc tops and even some of her swimsuits.. That seems alot over the top to me...but people will buy anything on EBAY!!
I'm sure that nobody will buy the swimsuits after Nick finding crusties in Jen's swimsuit.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
i wouldnt auction it off either
it's a memory.
I think for some of the houseguests it's not about memories, it's about cashing in. cough.nick&carol.cough
Closed Thread   Post New Thread