Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2007, 10:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Was anybody in the chat with Howie and Zach yesterday? Did Zach mention anything about Jessica and Eric's relationship.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I still consider myself a newbie, im a hopeless romantic who was drawn in by E/J and i wish i found this thread before 55. Currently i am reading through all the old threads and am up to 20 (boy did 4 - 6 ~ hell week ~ kill me) something i recomment all Newbies to do, it does bring back some memories. We all just feel highly appreciated for what little parts of their lives that E/J and Marie share with ous. posting on other boards such as sucks, and Team Jeric we all know to protect and care for our "cutest couple in BB history" and want the best for them. Everyone has their own opinion and should have the understanding to know what and where to post that. Personally i would not bombard Jess or Eric with questions if and when they do register, but i think we should let them express themselves first, and when they are ready and willing it will make it all better. Honestly they need to run a chat room for that. I just hope they finish watching the show, so we can ask them their opinions of what happened from their point of view. I wish that Real player interview was 2 hours. and once again hope all goes well for them in LA, and fun is had by all.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

if you have yet to be added to the list and want to be added just look at the name of the person who started the thread and ask them when you see them post or when a new thread is about to start ask the person who is about to start it. And these people aren't mods, the couple forum only have 2 mods for all of the threads so they don't have the time to look at all the threads unless someone pms them when there is a problem and they monitor that particular thread. So sometimes when someone makes rude comments and someone points to them and the person replies if it wasn't ok a mod would say so, well it's not entirely true. The mods miss a lot of the stuff because they are a LOT of threads and they have lives LOL. Don't want to restart a topic just wanted to point that out
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBisAwesome (View Post)
Was anybody in the chat with Howie and Zach yesterday? Did Zach mention anything about Jessica and Eric's relationship.
LOL do you really wanna know what they have to say about J/E those two... dosent really what they say... well I hope they said good things tho.
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBisAwesome (View Post)
Of course J/E will have alone time on this trip. They probably spent all day/night together yesterday and will probably spend the majority of the day//after the award show party together.

Things aren't like they were in the house -- they are dating now and they live across the country so when they are together they are going to want to spend all the time they can possibly spend with each other.
i agree
i highly doubt jam and amber will be ambushing jess on this trip
it's not like they can say "he's playing you" or "your mom will be so proud if you just left him here and ran away" hahaha.
and besides, if eric and jess don't want to hang out with them, they can just tell them. it's no big deal, im sure.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
it's not like they can say "he's playing you" or "your mom will be so proud if you just left him here and ran away" hahaha.
Knowing Jameka she will think Eric trying to give Jess and Jam some alone time means he can't be trusted LOL
Old 10-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymike87 (View Post)
LOL do you really wanna know what they have to say about J/E those two... dosent really what they say... well I hope they said good things tho.
I heard that Howie said he thinks Eric and Jess are going to win the showmance award while Zach doesn't know and doesn't seem to care.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Extreme Fan

I liked Zach a lot sometimes thats why I was asking lol, he seemed to have a little crush on Jessica in the beginning but I think it went away towards the end.

I loved how much he liked Eric's 'cat petting' LOL
Old 10-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Does anyone have an update on the ebay items Eric put up?
Old 10-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I heard that Howie said he thinks Eric and Jess are going to win the showmance award while Zach doesn't know and doesn't seem to care.
mmm Zack little bit of jealosy... I sappose Eric getting the girl plus a little of money more Air time on T.V yup... thats pretty much why zack dosent care.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Did Howie say what he thought of Jess and Eric? Does he like them?
Old 10-02-2007, 11:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald019 (View Post)
Does anyone have an update on the ebay items Eric put up?
all items are around $80+ right now..
Old 10-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I honestly don't get why people would think Nickele would win over Jess/Eric. No offense to Nickele fans but they were barely on together for 4 weeks. I know some of their fans are .... let's just say extreme fanantic ( no one on fanforum, if you go to the Eric board chat you know who I'm refering too) and would probably do heavy campaigning for them to win but if Nick has to win I want him to win with Joe cause it's funny. Do we have the official nominees for each categories yet?
at the awards today I will be fine with Nick and Joe winning its kinda like haha very funny (not) but if thats what you want to do fine. If on the other hand Nickele wins over Jeric that would be a HUGE slap in the face to Eric and Jess. They were on the show way more then Nickele and had more moments on the show. For them to give it to Nickele would be a big insult considering how much more time Jeric were together compared to Nickel.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

That's good!
Thanks for the update
Old 10-02-2007, 11:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Here's a play list somebody made of fun Jess and Eric moments:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread