View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 10:52 AM
famosp
Part-Time Fan

I still consider myself a newbie, im a hopeless romantic who was drawn in by E/J and i wish i found this thread before 55. Currently i am reading through all the old threads and am up to 20 (boy did 4 - 6 ~ hell week ~ kill me) something i recomment all Newbies to do, it does bring back some memories. We all just feel highly appreciated for what little parts of their lives that E/J and Marie share with ous. posting on other boards such as sucks, and Team Jeric we all know to protect and care for our "cutest couple in BB history" and want the best for them. Everyone has their own opinion and should have the understanding to know what and where to post that. Personally i would not bombard Jess or Eric with questions if and when they do register, but i think we should let them express themselves first, and when they are ready and willing it will make it all better. Honestly they need to run a chat room for that. I just hope they finish watching the show, so we can ask them their opinions of what happened from their point of view. I wish that Real player interview was 2 hours. and once again hope all goes well for them in LA, and fun is had by all.