Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2007, 05:20 AM
Extreme Fan

hello goooood mornin to everyone in class right now.. cya later.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Morning all, remember folks.. today is the Award show, so sending out good vibes that E/J have fun, get drunk and party hard and that all is well with the after BB stuff. Picking up a Really would be nice too, but my money would be on Nick and Joe, just the way the awards work. really wish i knew who all the nominee's in the catagory were.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Good morning all!

Just wanted to drop in before I go to school and say I love the title

when I was twelve
Old 10-02-2007, 06:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Love the new title!!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 06:47 AM
New Fan

Good Morning all!,
I hope we get an update from Marie soon. I am sure jess and eric are having a good time in LA. Whether they win or lose tonight at the awards, they are winners to all of us!
Old 10-02-2007, 06:48 AM
Total Fan

I finally figured out why it took me so long to post in here (I know, I know you have all been waiting for this). It took me a long time to figure out that this is unlike any other forum I have ever seen, this is actually operates like a chat room. I could never really figure out where my comments would be appropriate. Once I started reading "all" the other threads it became apparant that you just jump in there and start posting what you are thinking and responding to what others are saying.

So without further adieu...I am jumping right in there.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisRules (View Post)
Good Morning all!,
I hope we get an update from Marie soon. I am sure jess and eric are having a good time in LA. Whether they win or lose tonight at the awards, they are winners to all of us!
I was just thinking the same thing. I am sure it wont be until later this afternoon before we hear anything with the 2 hour time difference. Then again she may not come in at all if there is no news to tell..
Old 10-02-2007, 07:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good morning everyone!

So everyone has that moment when they KNEW Jess and Eric had something more than a flirty, playful relationship. I was a late LF watcher so it took me a while to catch on. The moment that I saw "it" will sound really strange and it probably wasn't taken that way at all by most. But when I heard Jessica's reaction after Eric was getting hurt in this game, I knew she really cared about him. Check it out:

YouTube - BB8: Eric versus Zach smackdown lol
Old 10-02-2007, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hello everyone!

i just got through the last couple pages of the last thread..just wanted to chime in and say for those who couldn't find the links on my myspace, they are all in my blog on the right side as soon as u open it

Shira..here's some of their makeout from the night of the ambush..it's the clip were she tells Eric that Zach's kisses were precious..and then later says she doesn't wanna kiss zach because she likes Eric and wants to kiss Eric
BB8 Eric & Jessica in HOH talking & kissing
Old 10-02-2007, 07:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisyduck (View Post)
I finally figured out why it took me so long to post in here (I know, I know you have all been waiting for this). It took me a long time to figure out that this is unlike any other forum I have ever seen, this is actually operates like a chat room. I could never really figure out where my comments would be appropriate. Once I started reading "all" the other threads it became apparant that you just jump in there and start posting what you are thinking and responding to what others are saying.

So without further adieu...I am jumping right in there.
Hiya Daisy, its nice to see you here
Old 10-02-2007, 07:57 AM
Extreme Fan

I swear the same people that were on when I went to bed are on right now. Dont you people ever sleep? haha.

Thanks for the new thread.

BTW..my ALL TIME FAVORITE JERIC MOMENT.

Eric sells Jess bubbles..(we join the cuteness already in progress)

YouTube - Big Brother 8 Jessica and Eric take a Bath together 4

Last edited by loganX2; 10-02-2007 at 08:17 AM
Old 10-02-2007, 08:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-love-adam-brody-x (View Post)
hello everyone!

i just got through the last couple pages of the last thread..just wanted to chime in and say for those who couldn't find the links on my myspace, they are all in my blog on the right side as soon as u open it

Shira..here's some of their makeout from the night of the ambush..it's the clip were she tells Eric that Zach's kisses were precious..and then later says she doesn't wanna kiss zach because she likes Eric and wants to kiss Eric
BB8 Eric & Jessica in HOH talking & kissing
That's one of my favorites....cutest thing ever!!
Old 10-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighteyes1 (View Post)

I wish there was a clip of what happened before this because it's one of my absolute favorite moments: When Zach is about to play the game with Jessica and Eric pleads with him all earnestly "Don't actually hit her. Please." It just made me about melt when I saw it. I haven't seen it on YT since.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:04 AM
New Fan

Wow, reading the past few threads made me very uncomfortable. When I started posting a week ago, I felt very ignored to begin with. I understand why some of the veterans are weary of new posters, but shouldn't everyone be innocent until proven guilty? Not only are newbies alienated by claiming they are only here to ask personal questions, but many times there questions/posts go completely unanswered/unoticed.

And now I fear to say anything at all b/c I am afraid I will be pegged as someone who came here to only "ask questions". I do understand that people do not want Fan Forum to be a negative/uncomfortable site for posters & important VIP guests.

The truth is that once people find out Marie/Jessica/Eric posts here, the word WILL get out. I have seen it happen. During a chat with Cook, before it was even over, some were going to other message boards to announce what was happening and some of those fans belong to this message board. And as well Already I have seen it mentioned that certain HG & their families post here.

I don't understand why people would want to leak this info to other sites. That is what attracts the haters and those just here to ask questions versues share EJ love. But some insist on being the person who has "inside" info and delivers "the good news".

So, I will go back to being the silent reader. I know some will get mad at what I have to say, but truthfully I feel much better getting it off my chest and I really felt the need to voice my thoughts.

Finally a big thanks to Marie, I have really enjoyed your thoughts, updates and insights. I and wish nothing but the best for you and your family.

Eric & Jess Rock!! Sending them lots of love!
Old 10-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hello all. I too have lurked for awhile but I figured that I share some of my favorite E/J moments. My favorite is known around here as "Greatest Talk Ever" and that's when Eric finally admits to her that he has feelings for her. You could tell the poor guy was nervous with all the hand clapping and the "you knows". I actually beleive he was going to tell her earlier that day but I believe Jameka interrupted.

Another moment that I loved but haven't seen mentioned a lot is when he admits to her that even though he was voted as the person most likely to cheer up a fellow house guest, the correct answer would be her since she is only person in the house that could cheer him up.

Finally, I love the clip on this site where she disapproves of his dance. Her facial expression cracks me up every time.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread