Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

^ Yeah.

Old 07-28-2011, 02:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved that scene. It was intense how he kept looking at her. He was the definition of sex in that episode without his suit jacket on. How he stood there before rushing at vamp speed towards the two vamps. Holy freaking ****. so fu**able

Last edited by Shereile; 07-28-2011 at 02:27 PM
Old 07-28-2011, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

I know Even when he spoke to/looked at the others he was still focused on her. He had to reconsider her when he found out what she was doing. He realized how brave she is, that she would die to protect her family HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THE FIRST TIME?
Old 07-28-2011, 02:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I know.

More E sexiness.

Looking for this? That voice

Take a shot. No yes no...

Old 07-28-2011, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Now if they'd promoted Crying Wolf with one of those scenes it would've had the highest ratings of the season He was so badass in that episode. I loved that he spared the last werewolf and didn't chase after Jules.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Chasing after Jules would only make him look foolish. He doesn't need to hunt down his enemies. They simply come too close and it's over.
The only one daring to challenge him without fear and live to tell about it is the lovely Elena.
And I think he doesn't mind her coming closer. Not at all

God, I loved how the distance seemed to shrink in 2X19, to the point of nonexistence.
And how they stood so close together in 2X20 and yet there was this small distance, somehow making the scene even more intense. It's this looking but not touching approach between EE. HOW I LOVE THAT

Last edited by Shereile; 07-28-2011 at 03:11 PM
Old 07-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Chasing after Jules would only make him look foolish. He doesn't need to hunt down his enemies. They simply come too close and it's over.
Seriously. Klaus is a bastard and violent but it's in that casual way that Damon is. There's something elegant about the way Elijah attacks his enemies, and it's scarier imo.

Quote:
The only one daring to challenge him without fear and live to tell about it is the lovely Elena.
And I think he doesn't mind her coming closer. Not at all
I love that she's challenged him And that he respects her for that Elijah would be thrilled to the core if she came A LOT closer

Quote:
God, I loved how the distance seemed to shrink in 2X19, to the point of nonexistence.
And how they stood so close together in 2X20 and yet there was this small distance, somehow making the scene even more intense. It's this looking but not touching approach between EE. HOW I LOVE THAT
OH GOD. I was looking at screencaps of 2x19 earlier, the scene where he hands her her jacket and the space between them just got smaller and smaller and smaller and he leaned toward her and she just tips her head up to look into his eyes and doesn't pull back and he doesn't blink and now I'm fangirling why did you get me started? And then when he finally invades her personal space to brush past her and she just stands there looking ot where he'd walked past, processing?
Old 07-28-2011, 04:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
OH GOD. I was looking at screencaps of 2x19 earlier, the scene where he hands her her jacket and the space between them just got smaller and smaller and smaller and he leaned toward her and she just tips her head up to look into his eyes and doesn't pull back and he doesn't blink and now I'm fangirling why did you get me started? And then when he finally invades her personal space to brush past her and she just stands there looking ot where he'd walked past, processing?
I love how he gets right up and personal when they first meet and just keeps trying to intimidate her by physical contact. I guess that's his attempt at the necessary objectification of the doppelganger. Then when he finally gets to know and respect her, he almost never touches her, while at the same time their distance kind of fades naturally. (Mr. Darcy!)

Tumblry goodness:

Last edited by honor_in_revenge; 07-28-2011 at 04:54 PM
Old 07-28-2011, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Is that a manip?

Quote:
I love how he gets right up and personal when they first meet and just keeps trying to intimidate her by physical contact. I guess that's his attempt at the necessary objectification of the doppelganger. Then when he finally gets to know and respect her, he almost never touches her, while at the same time their distance kind of fades naturally. (Mr. Darcy!)
Ooooh, I hadn't thought of it that way Now I'm going to have to rewatch Rose again
Old 07-28-2011, 05:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Is that a manip?
It is whatever you want it to be

Live watch? It'll be a while before Elijah storms in though

Ugh... I hate how condescensing the Salvatores are

Last edited by honor_in_revenge; 07-28-2011 at 05:23 PM
Old 07-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It is whatever you want it to be
I want it to be!

Quote:
Live watch? It'll be a while before Elijah storms in though
Yeah, but it'll be worth the wait Currently I'm mocking the stupidity of Stefan and Damon thinking they could just get the moonstone from Katherine, and Bonnie's arrogance in believing she could just bring down the spell on the tomb by herself
Old 07-28-2011, 05:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Stupidity mocking right along with you

Old 07-28-2011, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

^ That's hilarious!

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Elijah will be on soon I love how Elena's the only one showing any kind of intelligence right now
Old 07-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Here he is!

What do you guys think Elijah does with Elena's cheerleader picture? Think he keeps it in his wallet and takes it out to look at all the time?
Old 07-28-2011, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

He's here! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'd love it if he kept that picture
Closed Thread   Post New Thread