Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I know what you mean she was jalous she didn't wanted Loren to meet Eddie . We are close to the episode that CHOE gets dumped
Old 07-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

I love the episode where Chloe is trying to learn the dance for the music video! It is so hilarious waching her tripping over her own feet

And then when Eddie says she either lied or is delusional, and she throws the bedroom comment at him! He didn't like that! It was so good to see the cracks appearing in her web of lies, and Eddie starting to see her for what she really was.

webinterlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

Wow haven't been here in a while sorry for that . Now the episode s on when Eddie is eating with Loren with her mother and she is talking about that her dad left when she was little and that was tehe moment that she started to write songs
Old 07-26-2013, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Ahhh! Yes. Nora's roasted chicken with rosemary and stuffed with lemon and garlic. And the pecan pie that will change Eddie's life, except he never got to taste it! But Max did I love the part at the end, when Eddie and Loren are at the club, and the lights go down for the show. Eddie, looking unsure and hesitant, reaches up and takes Loren's hand on the table, and scoots over closer to her, They smile at each other just as the photographer snaps the picture.

Old 07-26-2013, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Yeah its the power of the tate girls that what Nora said . He was was shocked and was from wow you look beautiful . And when they were at the club the girl said you are going up class
Old 08-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Well, it was true! Chloe was shallow and nasty, and didn't try to hide it from anyone but Eddie. Amazing he could overlook it for so long. But Loren was innocent, and sweet. And smart and talented.

Old 08-13-2013, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

haven't seen you in a while. Chloe was always nasty and back stabbing.I think Max never trusted her with Loren he was thought she was good for him.
Just like with the cabon he told Loren to go there . Do you have tumbrl ?
Old 08-14-2013, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

I was on vacation...

You're right, Max never trusted Chloe. He saw her manipulative side, I think she was less careful around him than around Eddie. She slipped and he probably was watching her, trying to find out more about her. Remember the scene with Max despairing about getting the club ready for the opening, and Eddie helping him out. They were talking about Chloe, and all the questions Max asked Eddie about Chloe's background, Eddie didn't know anything about her! No wonder he was suspicious of her!

No I don't have a tumblr.

Old 08-14-2013, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

The thing was she never told anything about herself so I can understand Max that he didn't trusted Chloe .
Okay thnx for answering the qeustion . Did you had a nie vacation
Old 08-18-2013, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Well, the things she did tell were lies. Her name, OK so a name cange for her modelling career is understandable, but growing up in New York, child of a dentist? Total fabrication. And probably Max was more sensitive to her taking advantage of Eddies grief over his mother's death, since Max wanted Eddie's company and comfort too.

I gotta say, some of the timeframe stuff was confusing. The movie they were in together, but Eddie Chloe got together after that, after his mom;s death, and had been together for over a year, but Tyler had only been out of the country shooting the movie for a few months. And they kept referring to what Chloe did "last summer" as the accident date. Of course the whole timeline was confusing. Everything happening so fast. Did you notice how Eddie and Loren barely ever slept

I had a quiet vacation at home doing things around my house and spending time with my younger son, I couldn't afford a big vacation since I went to New York a couple months ago for my other son's graduation. You doing anything fun for the summer? Is it summer for you? I don't know where you are.

Last edited by webinterlude; 08-18-2013 at 08:04 AM
Old 08-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

I am from Netherlands country in Europe and yes its summer here to. I didn't do that much just took a break for like 2 weeks and take some rest.
Wow your youngest son I don't have a boyfriend yet . Yeah they didn't have much time to sleep together.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

I find it doesn't really matter here whether people are 14 or 40, We like the shows, and we wouldn't really be here if we didn't have something to say, so it's all interesting. But the off topic can be even more interesting! I love hearing about other opinions and lifestyles. I lived in Germany for a few years a long time ago, and visited Netherlands a couple times. I was so impressed at how many languages people spoke there! I love visiting Europe.

What are your favorite episodes? I love the Beach scenes. I always wondered if Eddie was lying to Loren, to try to keep her from getting too close, so she wouldn't be disappointd or hurt. He didn't want to break her heart, but he was so confused and scared. It doesn't really make sense that at the start of the evening he was still in love with Chloe, and by the end, she was totally out of his system. I think he was lying about his feelings for Chloe for a long time, also based on the very definite way he always told Chloe that they would never get back together., and he just wanted her to leave him alone.

Old 09-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

I've been re-watching the Eddie Loren Scenes, as is my daily habit, and I've been wondering what would have happened next... I'm sure Prom must have been coming up. I wonder if Loren would go, and if Eddie would take her. If so, would he be mobbed by all the girls at the dance? And then we know Loren was planning to go to the graduation ceremony, and she had already teased him about promising to give the commencement speech. And then the random girl at school asked Loren if Eddie WOULD give that speech! I don't think he would, but I bet he would go... maybe disguised. I wish they did a season 2!

Old 09-06-2013, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

Yeah a season two would be amazing. A promo i think he would take her and they woudl just dance all night together. HH season 1 is almost done. seeing one its okay but 2nd and 3th ts getting I don't know boring in my eyes.
I love the bungalow scene's the most and when they starting to become friend and later kissed
Old 09-15-2013, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

I think a new season could have a whole new setting, new characters, and new problems. Think about it....
Max and Nora are together now as a couple, they could have plenty of angst trying to adjust to living together in the Valley, and fighting over the kids.
Jake and Kelly could experiment with a romance, but I'm not sure it would work.
Of course Loren's life would totally change. She would have to leave home, move to Hollywood, start her career, deal with paparazzi, learn how to handle the fame. Maybe even break up with Eddie for a while at some point. I could see the "star is born" theme of jealousy as one star rises and another falls. Notice how Loren can make Eddies songs hits! But they need to end up working together as a team, like Max and Katie, cause they really do love each other deeply. and they have that emotional and artistic connection.

The country couple from the farm could come in and have a storyline replacing Chloe and Tyler. I felt their whole manipulation of Eddie, keeping him captive, trying to ingratiate themselves all for favors, was a good starting point for more trouble they might cause.
And I really want to see Loren and Eddie do the movie together!

Reply   Post New Thread