View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 07:55 AM
webinterlude
Master Fan

Well, the things she did tell were lies. Her name, OK so a name cange for her modelling career is understandable, but growing up in New York, child of a dentist? Total fabrication. And probably Max was more sensitive to her taking advantage of Eddies grief over his mother's death, since Max wanted Eddie's company and comfort too.

I gotta say, some of the timeframe stuff was confusing. The movie they were in together, but Eddie Chloe got together after that, after his mom;s death, and had been together for over a year, but Tyler had only been out of the country shooting the movie for a few months. And they kept referring to what Chloe did "last summer" as the accident date. Of course the whole timeline was confusing. Everything happening so fast. Did you notice how Eddie and Loren barely ever slept

I had a quiet vacation at home doing things around my house and spending time with my younger son, I couldn't afford a big vacation since I went to New York a couple months ago for my other son's graduation. You doing anything fun for the summer? Is it summer for you? I don't know where you are.

Last edited by webinterlude; 08-18-2013 at 08:04 AM
webinterlude is offline   Reply With Quote