Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmidnightx (View Post)
I love how people always get stabbed in the gut on TV and then die instantly.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

I'm just happy dyson was MIA and no one even missed him. decent lauren screentime and bo killed nadia. I'm happy.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 03-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I love how people always get stabbed in the gut on TV and then die instantly.
Did nadia die instantly?
"She's my best friend."
"And i love her."
Old 03-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Lauren looks so pretty here.
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

being completely objective, I have to say I'm disappointed at how this turned out. it felt completely rushed and inconsistent (as did most of S2B). I did expect bo to kill nadia by protecting lauren, so that's a bonus, but not this early in the game.

at least now we'll be able to see bo and lauren interact again. other than that school scene in 2.16, that hasn't happpened since 2.10 and that's ****ing criminal.

I need ep 20 in my life. wasn't zoie on set every day for this one? yes, she was.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 03-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doccubus (View Post)
being completely objective, I have to say I'm disappointed at how this turned out. it felt completely rushed and inconsistent (as did most of S2B). I did expect bo to kill nadia by protecting lauren, so that's a bonus, but not this early in the game.

at least now we'll be able to see bo and lauren interact again. other than that school scene in 2.16, that hasn't happpened since 2.10 and that's ****ing criminal.

I need ep 20 in my life. wasn't zoie on set every day for this one? yes, she was.
THIS x100000
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

like... I won't even have anything to gif for my tumblr... AGAIN. but I'll still gif bo stabbing nadia. just because.

ETA... watching. I hate nadia sfm, omg.
ok, so nadia's death... that entire scene was horribly awkward, horribly written and horribly acted. just awful.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]

Last edited by danvers; 03-11-2012 at 08:41 PM
Old 03-11-2012, 08:44 PM
New Fan

Where are you non-Canadian ladies watching the latest episode?

edit: Never mind, problem solved

Last edited by Arma_Virumque_Cano; 03-11-2012 at 09:04 PM
Old 03-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doccubus (View Post)
ok, so nadia's death... that entire scene was horribly awkward, horribly written and horribly acted. just awful.
THIS. It was so ****ing awkward. I was cringing the entire time.

I hate the writers so much. As much as we all disliked Nadia, I think the writers should have spent much more time fleshing out her character. Instead of wasting episodes and screen time on Ryan the douche, they should have developed Nadia's storyline more. Maybe then, that last scene wouldn't have been so ****ing awkward.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
As much as we all disliked Nadia, I think the writers should have spent much more time fleshing out her character.
But why would they do that for a plot device? There was no purpose for her to be here, other than keep BL apart. Writers really screwed up with adding so many characters and not bothering to give them personalities. It just seems like a giant waste of screen time and SL.

Even with 22 episodes things seem rushed. Idek...
Old 03-12-2012, 02:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazie87 (View Post)
But why would they do that for a plot device? There was no purpose for her to be here, other than keep BL apart. Writers really screwed up with adding so many characters and not bothering to give them personalities. It just seems like a giant waste of screen time and SL.

Even with 22 episodes things seem rushed. Idek...
Nate, Ciara, and Nadia, it was all rushed and stupid.
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-12-2012, 02:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Nate, Ciara, and Nadia, it was all rushed and stupid.
Exactly. Maybe Ciara had some purpose - showing Dyson is empty. Nadia and Nate had none. But they were all rushed and nobody gave a **** when the disappeared.

All this time that could be spent on better SLs, more Hotpants and BL having sex.

ETA: I'm watching the episode. "She's special to me."

Last edited by zazie87; 03-12-2012 at 04:01 AM
Old 03-12-2012, 04:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
All this time that could be spent on better SLs, more Hotpants and BL having sex.
that's all they do .... spend time with plot devices and ,not even not mind keep the line of the show.

And guys ,I can't believe that Nadia die already .I mean ,IDK if she was killed .
I know ,I know ... but this was totally worst ... don't made any sense .Lauren say that she loves Nadia (as we know that she don't ,that she was confused thought) and then she ask Bo to killed her ?? I was like Wut the hell was that ?? Why she just don't ask to bo made her calm down her ??? And after that she's crying because Nadia dies ... came on .... About Bo leaving Lauren alone ,I think that was the least worst thing that happened last night ,tbh .
Lauren:
Breathless
Bo:
Completely.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

That whole scene with Nadia, Bo and Lauren was so awkward. First Lauren's like: "She's not herself. Calm down Bo." and the next second she's all: "Kill her for me, please." I refuse to believe Lauren would want Nadia killed, at least not by changing her mind in one second like that. She would try and find a cure. That was so ooc and made Lauren look strange again.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

I did not watch yet ...but what is that ? the Glave ?

P.S Nate was one more plot device that go on ( in a way inexplicably ridiculous as Nadia but ...) .And now in my list there's just one ... Ryan
Lauren:
Breathless
Bo:
Completely.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread