Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefishie (View Post)
I'm pleased as punch about Nadia dying, but there were some ugh things.
- Lauren asking Bo to kill Nadia. While I'm happy that this means Lauren won't be blaming Bo for Nadia's death, this seems a bit ooc for Lauren... Wouldn't it be more like Lauren to have Bo subdue Nadia and then try to cure her?
- Bo leaving Lauren after having killed Nadia. WTF woman?!
THIS!

First thing was ridiculous (as much as it made me lol). Lauren wouldn't just say: "Kill her."
And ok Bo proabably felt bad about killing Nada and Kenzi lost her bf (boo****inghoo), but Lauren is all alone.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Loyal Fan

.....BO WHY THE **** DID YOU LEAVE LAUREN ALONE?! For christs sake you couldn't stay and comfort her? Saint Steve better give us lots of Doccubus.
"She's my best friend."
"And i love her."
Old 03-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
yes she seemed shocked and left Lauren! But I think she left Bo no choice but I think Lauren understood Bo had to do it. Nadia thanked BO and said she "i'm sorry' lauren!
rolling my eyes so much rn.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 03-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lauren is running tests at home on Nadia. Apparently, Nadia has been having a fever and blackouts but Lauren cannot figure out why.
Nadia is amazed that Lauren went through 5 years without someone holding her close.
Lauren continues to run tests and is shocked to detect a reaction to the Congolese virus serum that should have no effect on humans. Blood reacted the serum she developed in Africa.
Still at home, Lauren explains to Nadia about the situation and wants to inject Nadia with serum. N refuses in a rage and tosses needle away.
Laurn is showering. Nadia opens up curtain and tries to stab Lauren. Lauren screams and Nadia snaps out of it and retreats.
A terrified Lauren leaves a telephone message for Bo while she’s meeting with the Glave. Wants Bo to call her back about Nadia.
Nadia shows up at the clubhouse and looks for Bo. When Kenzi tells her that Bo’s not there, Nadia throws her against the wall.
Lauren tries to leave another message for Bo when Nadia comes back. Nadia doesn’t remember where she went. Nadia is burning up. Nadia doesn’t know what is real and what’s a dream. Remembers attacking Lauren. Nadia starts to freak out and wants to know the truth. Lauren hesitates, but Nadia wants to know everything. Tells Lauren to stop protecting her.
Lauren tells her about the Fae. Nadia is glad that Lauren is confiding in her. Wants to know more about Bo, if she is special in the Fae world. Lauren’s phone rings and Lauren tries to answer it. Nadia doesn’t let her answer and tells her to forget about Bo.
Bo bursts in and asks why Nadia attacked Kenzi. Bo wants to know what is going on. Nadia throws Lauren against the wall. Bo threatens Nadia with a knife. Lauren pleads with Bo that Nadia is not herself. Bo puts her knife away but Nadia immediately attacks her and throws her against the kitchen counter. Nadia then attacks Lauren. Lauren pleads with Nadia and Nadia snaps out of it. Nadia is in a lot of pain and can feel the hatred and they realize that it’s the Garuda. Nadia begs them to kill her. Lauren says she can’t do it. Nadia begs Bo to do it. Bo can’t do it, but Lauren tells Bo to do it for Nadia and for her. Bo says she can’t, but when Nadia suddenly attacks Lauren again, Bo stabs Nadia in the stomach. Nadia thanks Bo and dies while a heartbroken Lauren sits beside a dying Nadia. Bo leaves the two of them.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 03-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Bo was shocked and Nadia said sorry? The ****?

Quote:
Nadia thanks Bo and dies while a heartbroken Lauren sits beside a dying Nadia. Bo leaves the two of them.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

these writers are a bunch of idiots. they could have done SO MUCH MORE with this. now lauren's biggest motivation to fight is going to be to revenge nadia's death. **** this bull****.

oh, well. at least she's dead.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 03-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

I know I should feel bad for Lauren that Nadia died.

But I don't.

Not even a little.

But how could Lauren be ~avenging Nadia's death? For all she knows, Nadia got infected BEFORE any of this bull**** happened.
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know I should feel bad for Lauren that Nadia died.

But I don't.

Not even a little.
x2

and SC wrote next weeks. I couldn't be happier, tbh.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 03-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
now lauren's biggest motivation to fight is going to be to revenge nadia's death.

I really love Doccubus and everything, but sometimes I just don't know. I mean why did Bo just leave Lauren? I know she killed Nadia for her (partially), but why can't she ****ing be there for her instead of Kenzi. Just once.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazie87 (View Post)

I really love Doccubus and everything, but sometimes I just don't know. I mean why did Bo just leave Lauren? I know she killed Nadia for her (partially), but why can't she ****ing be there for her instead of Kenzi. Just once.
This.
"She's my best friend."
"And i love her."
Old 03-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Because the writers are retarded.

I choose to believe Lauren asked to be alone then, and that's why Bo left.
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 03-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doccubus (View Post)

You do not mess with Lauren when Bo's around people should know this.

Thanks for the pic
"She's my best friend."
"And i love her."
Elite Fan

Woohoo!

Quote:
Because the writers are retarded.
I know. It's just that I mostly think BL are special and in moments like this, I don't. I mean they should be there for each other. =/

Quote:
You do not mess with Lauren when Bo's around people should know this.
Bitch didn't learn that on time.
Moderator Support Team

I love how people always get stabbed in the gut on TV and then die instantly.
S T A R D U S T
Closed Thread   Post New Thread