Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2009, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate the way Lex and Lana ended. The storyline really got ridiculous. The fake baby thing was just BLAH. I can't believe they went down that road.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

House & Cameron.... it seemed there was going on something big and then... bluff! out of the pic!
Old 01-17-2009, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Buffy/Angel (Buffyverse)
Tony/Michelle (24)
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 01-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Plus with Mark/Lexie going on, it means Mark/Callie aren't together and I think their chemistry has been wasted long enough already!
Exactly! Shonda got it all wrong; it should be Mark/Callie and George/Lexie.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

LOST kills all my ships. First they killed of Shannon and I lost my favorite LOST couple of Shannon and Sayid. I wanted them to be together so bad, and get off the island. Shannon had so much potential for change with Sayid, and they have had to kill her off.

And then killing Charlie the next season and ruining my 2nd fav couple of the show, Charlie and Claire. They barely got anything and then he was a dead. They deserved to be a family together with Aaron.

I'm always trying to find reasons as to make it so no one on the island ever dies.

LOST kills ships
Ria
Old 01-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbrc (View Post)
Exactly! Shonda got it all wrong; it should be Mark/Callie and George/Lexie.
ICA. That's all I really have to say.

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 01-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Does Shonda just hate Callie or something? The only time I've ever seen Callie TRULY happy was when she was with Mark. But that amazing chemistry, and not solely physical, is being tossed aside AGAIN!

She was treated like crap during the George/Izzie abomination and then her relationship with Erica blew up in her face (though admittedly the BS firing probably had something to do with that). And now they're trying to make Callie pant after every woman in sight (it's my personal opinion that Callie was more attracted to Erica the person, rather than Erica the woman) as Mark/Lexie gets shoved down our throats!
Old 01-17-2009, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really really REALLY hope Mark/Lexie is temporary. It's not even about their ages for me. They are just wrong for each other in all ways. Mark/Callie are meant to be.
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 01-17-2009, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)

And then killing Charlie the next season and ruining my 2nd fav couple of the show, Charlie and Claire. They barely got anything and then he was a dead. They deserved to be a family together with Aaron.

I'm always trying to find reasons as to make it so no one on the island ever dies.

LOST kills ships

Yes it does. Lost kills ships over and over. I liked shannon/boone and Shannon/Sayid. OTP of lost for me was Charlie and Claire which is now done. Also Sun and Jin were my couple which is now done. Over and Over they have ruined ships I like

There is still some time though and its lost so who knows how it will end but its sad to think that you lost seasons with a couple you like.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-17-2009, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
LOST kills all my ships. First they killed of Shannon and I lost my favorite LOST couple of Shannon and Sayid. I wanted them to be together so bad, and get off the island. Shannon had so much potential for change with Sayid, and they have had to kill her off.

LOST kills ships
exactly why i don't watch Lost anymore

Degrassi tends to kill my ships also,sean/emma,spinner/paige(they have to make every other character go gay its stupid)creig/ellie and jt/liberty they got screwed over big time
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 01-17-2009, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly sweetdaisy, I sense Shonda has some sort of bias towards Callie. It bugs me because she's one of my favorite characters on Grey's. I do agree, I love how Mark/Callie are beyond a physical connection because they obviously are friends and Mark really seems to respect her - which is rare. And I don't really think she's gay either... I hate how they make it seem that now all of a sudden Callie is all about chicks because like you said I think she only liked Erica. Now with Mark/Lexie and Callie being gay its going to take forever for Mark/Callie to ever hookup.

Quote:
I really really REALLY hope Mark/Lexie is temporary. It's not even about their ages for me. They are just wrong for each other in all ways. Mark/Callie are meant to be.
The age difference is one thing, but if they actually made sense and had chemistry I'd be over it. But they don't. It was just sooo weird watching their scenes. Mark was always a creeper (don't get me wrong I found it amusing) but with Lexie he actually seemed really creepy.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

i'm mainly dissapointed about Brooke/Lucas!
Old 01-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
spinner/paige(they have to make every other character go gay its stupid)
I loved Spinner and Paige and I do not care what anyone says Paige is NOT gay! Lets call her relationship with Alex confusion.......
Old 01-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

or just a phase,i swear i hadn't watch one episode this or last season its gotten so stupid now
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 01-17-2009, 11:15 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh, and after that she only wanted Spinner for casual sex. Stupid Kevin Smith telling her to be a lesbian.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread