Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2009, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Why pretend like it never happened, and take away the best part of the show for me? Not only the relationship/potential relationship, but their BFF friendship!
Thank you very much for saying what I was thinking. There friendship has been ruined at this point. I really wanted Gizzie together but if I had known that they would not be friends if they had gotten together I would of kept it like it was. GA has really destroyed there relationship. And the funny thing is they didn't end badly, they ended things on good terms so why the heck arnt they friends.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-14-2009, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

I wasn't a fan of the Gizzie romance, I thought from start to finish it was poorly developed and if it was planned all along, it should've been done better. But I did like the Gizzie friendship, so I do miss those friendship scenes... and really just T.R. being on the show in general. And I also miss the days when the show was good!
Old 01-17-2009, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, so I don't exactly ship them, because well, I hate the female character. But...

Wilson/Amber from House. I really dislike Amber, but I felt sooooooooooo bad for Wilson when she died! It was so sad.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wasn't a fan of the Gizzie romance, I thought from start to finish it was poorly developed and if it was planned all along, it should've been done better. But I did like the Gizzie friendship, so I do miss those friendship scenes... and really just T.R. being on the show in general. And I also miss the days when the show was good!
Agreed. And ITA with you about missing the show being good. Shonda's an idiot.
Amy | icon | livejournal | tumblr
Old 01-17-2009, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[QUOTE][and really just T.R. being on the show in general. And I also miss the days when the show was good!/QUOTE]

I miss george as well. Seriously don't blame him for wanting to leave. I mean last weeks episode ( havent watched this thursday so im talking about Jan 6) were all george really got was his " happy birthday line" to Izzie and making sure Alex knew that he knew it was Izzies birthday. I mean thats it. can't they give George a freaken storyline. Or put him in there somewhere with the others. Everyone else is doing something except him.

Lost is coming back minus my to loves. Poor Charlie and Claire. At least Ill get to see the child they should of raised together, little aaron.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-17-2009, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wilson/Amber from House. I really dislike Amber, but I felt sooooooooooo bad for Wilson when she died! It was so sad.
ITA. That was one of the best House episodes ever, IMO. It was so well done.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I miss george as well. Seriously don't blame him for wanting to leave. I mean last weeks episode ( havent watched this thursday so im talking about Jan 6) were all george really got was his " happy birthday line" to Izzie and making sure Alex knew that he knew it was Izzies birthday. I mean thats it. can't they give George a freaken storyline. Or put him in there somewhere with the others. Everyone else is doing something except him.
I just don't understand why they threw away the George/Lexie SL? I thought that was what he'd be up to this year and it would be sparing me from this Mark/Lexie nightmare! Plus with Mark/Lexie going on, it means Mark/Callie aren't together and I think their chemistry has been wasted long enough already!
Old 01-17-2009, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdaisy (View Post)
I just don't understand why they threw away the George/Lexie SL? I thought that was what he'd be up to this year and it would be sparing me from this Mark/Lexie nightmare! Plus with Mark/Lexie going on, it means Mark/Callie aren't together and I think their chemistry has been wasted long enough already!
Exactly. George would be having a storyline if the Lxie crush was still going on. I don't get why they just threw that away and jumped on the Mark/Lexie train.

I swear they don't want george to be happy and in love at all. He's a great, sweet guy. why wouldn't he deserve to have some loving from someone.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-17-2009, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Even when they first brought up the idea of Mark/Lexie, I thought it was going to be a ploy for George to realize his feelings. But I guess, for that to have happened, they would've had to let George actually APPEAR in the episodes.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Still upset about:
Michael/Maria season 3
ditto Kyle/anyone (Tess should've stayed good so she could be with Kyle)
Jackie/Hyde
Naley after season one
Logan/Veronica season three

Old 01-17-2009, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
Still upset about:
Michael/Maria season 3
ditto Kyle/anyone (Tess should've stayed good so she could be with Kyle)
Jackie/Hyde
Naley after season one
Logan/Veronica season three
I really liked kyle and wished he would of found love. I liked the idea of kyle and Isabel ( though I did love Isabel with alex and the kyle/tess dynamic but they had to have Tess kill Alex , whatever)

Sad the way the left Logan and Veronica. He is hoping for the VM movie and having Logan there.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

I have to assume Kyle and Isabel hooked up after the end of the show when they all went on the run. Otherwise Kyle never gets a girl.

Old 01-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

I always wanted Tess & Kyle cause all four couples alien/human all migrated to each other... just as Tess & Kyle did. When they introduced Ava then I wanted Kyle with Ava. Even more so when they made Tess evil. A goth pink haired alien girl with the football player would have been adorable. Plus Nick & Emilie had awesome chemistry.

Since the show ended I tend to believe that Alex didn't die, he just ran off with Ava after she fooled everyone into think Tess killed him.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
I have to assume Kyle and Isabel hooked up after the end of the show when they all went on the run. Otherwise Kyle never gets a girl.
Like your way of thinking. There was chemistry there and being on the run together, something must of went down

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, they couldn't stay unattached forever.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread