Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Veronica and Logan got the shaft. But at least they left us with the feeling of "someday". I can't believe how much RT screwed them over. I'm just gonna go back and enjoy the awesome amazingness that is Season 1. Oh how I love that Camalot Kiss. And the Bathroom makeout session. *Sigh* How I miss the old days.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18 (View Post)
Oh wow that bad huh? Ouch I dont know if I want to see that.
oh no, watch it, its a fun movie, minus the e/w stuff.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLoveBeliever346 (View Post)
Veronica and Logan got the shaft. But at least they left us with the feeling of "someday". I can't believe how much RT screwed them over. I'm just gonna go back and enjoy the awesome amazingness that is Season 1. Oh how I love that Camalot Kiss. And the Bathroom makeout session. *Sigh* How I miss the old days.
Rob was expecting another season. The CW lead him to believe they were picking VM up. The finale had already been shot and it was too late.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark and Draco Lover (View Post)
oh no, watch it, its a fun movie, minus the e/w stuff.
So was there just a lack of Jack/Liz in the movie then?
My LJ
Old 05-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

yea, it was kinda lacking but the scenes they did get, you felt their chemistry instantly. it just comes out of them naturally.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Rob was expecting another season. The CW lead him to believe they were picking VM up. The finale had already been shot and it was too late.
I know this, but he still screwed up the relationship with all the breaking up and crap. He kept throwing stupid stuff at them just trying to destroy them. He couldn't just let them be happy for more than the first few episodes of the S3.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLoveBeliever346 (View Post)
I know this, but he still screwed up the relationship with all the breaking up and crap. He kept throwing stupid stuff at them just trying to destroy them. He couldn't just let them be happy for more than the first few episodes of the S3.
I know but I believe eventually they would have ended up together if the CW hadn't been stupid and cancelled it.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Great idea for a thread.

Clark/Chloe: Well, technically they were never a couple but I had such high hopes this season that I got disappointed that nothing happened.
Jess/Rory: Loved them so much. Am still sad he had to leave.
Angel/Cordy: I will never get over this.
Alex/Izzie: I still have hope for these two. They have so much chemistry and they changed each other as well.

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Last edited by .bian.carsan.; 05-27-2007 at 04:28 AM
Old 05-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Jackie and Hyde (That 70s Show)
Brandon and Kelly (Beverly Hills 90210)
Rachel and Joey (Friends)

What I think can be even worse though with your ship ending is having your ship just thrown together in the last 30 seconds of a series a la Michael and Maria (Roswell) and Pacey and Joey (Dawson's Creek). I know that the Latebloomers (Jackie/Fez) were just as made at how J/F got together as the Zennie's were that Jackie and Hyde lost each other for good.
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 05-26-2007, 10:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Hmm

Toni/Todd, Joan/Brock, William/Yvonne Girlfriends
Pacey/Joey(even though they were my fave couple they were ruined for me long before they ended up together rather have them all go their separate ways.)Dawson's Creek
Lorelai/Christopher and Rory/Tristan Gilmore Girls

The list goes on but these are all I remember for now.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Meredith and Derek: We got screwed. They got together and then stupid shonda just pushed them out of the way and gave they're screentime to every couple but them. Seriously last season, every episode they had like 15 minutes together on screen each episode. This season they had a maximum of like 2 minutes together each episode.

And we never got cute moments all we got was agast!! And then in the season finale they broke up. I didn't even know they broke up till i read the writers blog after the episode!

They just got nothing....better be fixed next season!

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ
Old 05-26-2007, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Ray/Neela - Yeah. I hate that Neela never told him how she felt. I mean, I don't blame her, because after the accident wasn't really the time or place, but I'm still pretty disappointed since a lot of people had been waiting seasons for them to get together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I guess I'm bitter, but I don't really see that as a good enough excuse. He knew the ratings were crap and there was a good chance the show would get axed. So I think he had plenty of warning and intuition to end the show however he wanted.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

*sighs*I forgot to say Charlie and Claire I guess i'm still in denial over his death
Old 05-26-2007, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

Well I have many couples...and most have been mentioned here, but I just had to add:

Shannon/Sayid(LOST): They had so much potential and really were opposites. Sayid saw something in her that no one else did, and she had so much growth(and potential growth) I'm still bitter about her death...this couple just had something that worked and made me fall in love with them. OTP all the way.

Tommy/Jenny(The Black Donnellys): They were tragic, so they didn't seem to ever be able to work ever cause of their lives, something tore them apart. And then the show got cancelled so they never got a shot

Charlie/Claire(LOST): Another couple that ended in death. I feel jipped as a fan because we got robbed out of scenes, and then an ending that didn't even have to be..he could have escaped still! Plus they were a family

And some others that I don't feel like explaining:
Ryan/Marissa(The OC): Death again
Keith/Karen(OTH): Death, again
Brooke/Lucas(OTH): No scenes
Craig/Ashley(Degrassi): No scenes or both of htem even on the show
Jt/Liberty: Death
Joey/Caitlin: No longer on the show and like longest on going not togehter ship
Carter/AbbyER)
Ria
Old 05-27-2007, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

brooke/lucas