Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Zach and Claire (Heroes)

Now that all my faith is gone. Now that all the trust is gone. Can I still believe you?
Life's a bitch, people suck. Then you die.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Cool thread idea! Just thought that I'd chime in because even though some of my ships are not exactly sinking, I've felt a lot of frustration with them all year. Where do I begin?

Charlie/Claire (Lost) : Well, for one thing, Charlie's now dead. I'm not only frustrated at the fact that it's a death he could easily have avoided but I'm also frustrated at the lack of a satisfying Charlie/Claire payoff before they sent Charlie off to his death. And that's not to mention that we were robbed of a kiss at the ****ty beginning of this season that could have made it so much better. But instead, the writers decided to focus on the stupid love triangle that shouldn't even exist in the first place, which brings me to...

Jack/Kate (Lost): This has also been a tough season to digest for us Jaters. Not only did Kate sleep with Sawyer the first time in the most contrived, stupid, unbelievable and inappropriate circumstances but, even after that, which turned out to be a stupid move considering the dangers of an island pregnancy, she used Sawyer a couple of times for sex to make herself feel better about the fact that she had ****ed up things with Jack in more than one way. Let's just say that I'll be very pissed if there isn't a big payoff before the end of the series for enduring the crap we've had to endure this season.

House/Cameron (House M.D.): If you look at the first half of this season, you could say that it has been a very good year for House/Cameron. They even shared their first kiss. The problem is that everything went downhill and fast after that: not only was there no continuity adressing the fact that they kissed and House got into it, but soon after that, Cameron carried on a juvenile 'sex with no strings attached' fling with Chase, the same guy who practically date raped her last season when she was high on meth and whom she had nothing but contempt for before now. And then, there was the House/Cuddy dynamic that , in the second half of this season, suddenly went from 2 old friends who bantered for the sake of bantering and powerplay to 2 people who, apparently after all these years after their one night stand, still harbor a torch for one another. Let's just say that it's gonna take a helluva good season finale to look forward to a new House episode next season.

Grissom/Sara (CSI): I know, fans of other ships on CSI will immediately look at me and ask how I can possibly complain about the latest season. Here's one complaint: I'm pissed off at the very real possibility (because of Jorja Fox's contract status being kept quiet) that Sara could be found dead at the beginning of next season. I didn't invest so much into a ship and I didn't accept the fact of being teased with only hints of its reality, only to watch one half die, leaving so many issues unresolved (the Lady Heather episode before the season finale, anyone? ).

Wow, that felt good to get that off my chest. I'm hoping that I won't be thoroughly disappointed with some of my ships like that next season.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the ending of Maria/Michael - okay s.3 SUCKED. we hardly got any scenes until the broke up. then we had plenty OOC. Then in the finale we have yes a amazing speech from Michael before he leaves. then we have like a 5 second scene with him kissing her forehead, when she goes with them. COULND'T WE HAVE A GOTTEN A FRIGGIN REAL KISS???
Old 05-26-2007, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Yep. Jackie and Hyde. I'll never get that one. What a waste
Old 05-26-2007, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cordy/Angel She died.

Ryan/Marissa! She died too.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisiana (View Post)
1) I'm still mad that Dawson & Joey didn't get their happy ending. I know there are more P/J shippers out there, but I always shipped D/J and that's never going to change.
Ditto! I will never get of my DJ, that sucked!
I gotta mention Buffy/Angel and Dean/Rory as two more I was so upset over the lack of a happy ending.

I refuse to add Jack/Kate to the list...I'm holding out hope, though this season has sucked for us Jaters.

The Charlie/Claire shippers were royally screwed...they barely got anything and now he's dead.

This is a great thread...practically all my ships sink, as in they never get that happy ending.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I never expected a happy ending for anything Joss wrote.

I didn't actually think he would ever put Buffy with Spike or Angel. Angel with Buffy or Cordy ect. I wasn't upset about that but it sucks that Cordy died. The other character's are alive still So that gives hope.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Ok! I have a bunch!! I have been screwed so many times. In fact, my entire siggy has been sunk except for Jack and Kate.

My #1 heartbreak -

Jackie and Hyde: (T7S): The writers of That 70s show had been hinting that these two were destined since season 1. He took her to the prom, he tried to get Kelso busted so many times, he taught her things, then she stalked him, saying that she was in () then FINALLY they got together and stayed that way ALL the way up until Ashton and Topher left the show and Wilmer Valderama had a hissy fit, making the writers change the entire storyline for the last season! Hyde got drunk and married a damn stripper, breaking Jackie's heart, but, for some GOD FORSAKEN reason, stayed with the Las Vegas ****. It was terrible. The whole thing was a joke and out of character. They were so desperate for ratings in that last season that they went crazy. The whole purpose was to tear apart Jackie and Hyde's three year relationship (plus all the previous stuff with them of four additional years) in order to put her with Wilmer's character Fez, because he was tired of his character never geting the girl. So they took Hyde's girl and gave her to FEZ! Ugh! SO STUPID. And to ensure the JH shippers would give up, they made Hyde be cruel to her the entire season. It was so...just disgusting. Ugh. I must move on before I explode for umpteenth time.

My second disaster -

Jack and Elizabeth (POTC): Complete and blatant disregard for the previous two movies. Ugh. Both of them had grown as characters and, in the last movie, they just totally disregarded the whole damn thing! Ok. This one's just too raw. Again, I must move on.

Charlie and Claire (Lost): Again, too raw. This just happened. But this was just pointless. His character had finally developed into the sweetest man on the planet, who loved Claire and her son and wanted to raise him as his own. So what do they do? KILL HIM!

Brian/Justin (QAF): Best so far, and although they didn't end up together, at least they acknowledged that they loved each other. So that was good.

Cole and Pheobe (Charmed): Yeah, she killed him. Need I say more?

Ahh, I feel so much better getting that out.

Thanks.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Brandon/Kelly
Brenda/Dylan
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 05-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree about the Charlie/Claire thing.
Can't someone on Lost have a happy ending?

[ alicia ]
Old 05-26-2007, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh this is the great thread topic, so many of my ships sunk.

Charlie/CLaire- Why oh why did they do this to me? Damn you writers.

Rory/Jess- I was such a huge fan of these two and it just broke my heart how they turned out.

Jackie/Hyde- They were the IT couple in my eyes. The way they both parted was just lame.

Oz/Willow- These two were perfect for one another, and of course they had to mess it all up.
My LJ
Old 05-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

OMG! Jack/Elizabeth, what a freaking waste.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im guessing soon Jack/Liz will be on my list

Oh also, Lex/Lana- What a waste for real.
My LJ
Old 05-26-2007, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Jenny, have a nice long drink before you watch the movie.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow that bad huh? Ouch I dont know if I want to see that.
My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread