Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2010, 04:34 AM
Elite Fan

Jim and Anne are still filming in Paris in these days. Anyway I agree, probably Anne almost finished to film her part. I suppose now Jim will film his last scenes with other costars

Anne Hathaway et Jim Sturgess en amoureux Ã* Paris ! / CLOSER People / Closer TV / News people / Home - Closermag.fr

Last edited by Gio Gio; 09-09-2010 at 09:15 AM
Old 09-09-2010, 11:22 AM
New Fan

According to the One Day forum at Jimsturgessonline.com the crew just finished shooting in Dinard, France at 3am this morning and they have begun tearing down the sets today

The photo that JSO.com have provided...it looks like they have done some filming for Dex and Em's vacation to Greece

They also have filmed a few scenes in Dinan, France...and there might be a possibility of filming one more week in the UK.

links:
ouest-france.fr - Dinard : le tournage du film «One day» est terminé - Dinard - Cinéma

ouest-france.fr - Dinan sert de décor �* un film hollywoodien

Last edited by pinkmartinisympathiquexx; 09-09-2010 at 11:36 AM
Old 09-09-2010, 10:07 PM
New Fan

Thanks for the info, I'm happy to see sets that look like their greecetrip. One of my fav parts in the book. I loaned the book to my friend to read about 2 weeks. She was interested b/c I woudn't shut up about it and she just finshed and loved it. I told there was a film being made with Jim Sturgess in it( she loves him) and now we're all set to see it opening weekend It's sad that filming almost done but just think, now with post productin we may be getting promo pics and trailer soon. And I really hope Jim/Anne do some beautiful photoshoots together to promote it, just think how beautiful thsoe will be.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:51 AM
Elite Fan

Greece I can't wait
Thanks for the news!
Old 09-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Total Fan

I can't wait to see the trailer

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
Old 09-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

Anne filmed a naked scene on Dinard's beach (it's reported on Le pays malouin, a french magazine), so the Greece's trip will be in the movie too

AnneHathaway >> One Day [2011]

TOURNAGE ONE DAY 28-08-2010

Last edited by Gio Gio; 09-11-2010 at 05:06 AM
Old 09-11-2010, 11:58 AM
New Fan

Thanks for the info on Greece filming and the new pics. You are certainly up to date on all of this and we all appreciate your hard work. Thanks
I wonder what the film will be rated? I really hoping R b/c Dexter does swear a lot and there's some heavy drug use from his character too. I feel if it's Pg-13 it might be watered down. I'm happy the studio behind it(Focus Features) is known for quality films and most of them are R rated. They did Atonement, Brokeback Mountain,Pirate Radio, Pride and Prejudice and they're also doing the new Jane Eyre. So again with the right studio behind this film I think and hope they'll keep the intergirty of the story and not make it some silly rom com. The story and relationship is so much deeper than that. Also knowing what little I do about movie releases, the fact that it's a limited release means they don't have to worrying about appealing to the masses and they can keep the story the way it's meant to be. I know it's still filming, and early, but I need a trailer! LOL, when do you think the earliest we'll get one?
Old 09-11-2010, 12:55 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robyn (View Post)
I know it's still filming, and early, but I need a trailer! LOL, when do you think the earliest we'll get one?
my best guess is late june or early july...it all really depends on the date they're aiming to release this movie nationally and internationally. I really hope the post-production goes pretty successful without much challenges (the more successful the post process is the quicker the movie is completed). The quicker this movie is made the greater chances we get to see this film as a contender for future film festivals like Cannes, Sundance (which is pretty early and I dont think they'll be ready by then), TIFF etc...which they usually premiere movies long before we see it. I agree Rockin' Robyn even though they're still filming....and its way too early to be asking but I've been ANTICIPATING and WONDERING for awhile to see a teaser trailer, an official movie still, another bts image, the soundtrack (I guess this is what "twilight fever" is like..hahaha).
I also apologize for the news about Anne Hathaway's return to JFK airport....I thought it said September 5th....but it turned out to be August 5th. I guess this is what happens when you have a busy schedule...and very little sleep haha!
Anne Hathaway will soon be promoting her latest film Love and Other Drugs...I really hope during any interviews that someone will ask her about One Day....something! anything!

even though this picture on a bigger scale looks pretty insignificant....it's still new to me...and it gets me stoked for this film:
Old 09-11-2010, 02:25 PM
New Fan

Yeah,and Jim will be promoting Legends Of Guardians soon so hopefully he'll get asked a little about it too. I know I'm anticipating the soundtrack so much, I love the music frm the time period, and if they stick to the Emma Morley's mixtape kind of stuff the sdtrk is gonna be awesome! And I know EW is already excited for the film adaption of the book so hopefully they have an issue covering it maybe even have Jim/Anne on the cover? Fingers crossed
Old 09-11-2010, 06:24 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I know I'm anticipating the soundtrack so much, I love the music frm the time period, and if they stick to the Emma Morley's mixtape kind of stuff the sdtrk is gonna be awesome! And I know EW is already excited for the film adaption of the book so hopefully they have an issue covering it maybe even have Jim/Anne on the cover? Fingers crossed
I hope so too!..I just looked at Emma Morley's mixtape and I'm really looking forward to see how the soundtrack will come about. There are uh-mazing songs that David Nicholls have included that are really spot-on for the feel of this movie...but what I'm looking forward to the most is the score, I think if the score is brilliant it can really give that extra "oomph" to the movie. A really good instrumental song is an instrumental version of cinematic exposure- to build a home, it just gives me the chills every time i hear it.
Yeah, there are alot of magazines and early morning shows that are beginning to focus some of their attention to One Day which will lead to a much larger promotion as the movie nears to its premiere. But it also might encourage interviwers to ask Anne and Jim about the filming during their promotions for their own latest films (Love and Other Drugs and Legends of Guardians).
I really hope they can make into a film festival as early as Cannes....because that means...early trailers, movie stills, exclusive movie clips, interviews with the actors/director/screenwriter..etc.

Last edited by pinkmartinisympathiquexx; 09-11-2010 at 06:45 PM
Old 09-12-2010, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

That pic is so cute

Some other pics

Photographies Melanie Petit: TOURNAGE ONE DAY 28/08/2010

Anne Hathaway spotted with her short hair on the set of "One Day" in Paris

Is he Emma's french boyfriend?
Old 09-12-2010, 06:47 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio Gio (View Post)

Is he Emma's french boyfriend?
it looks like it....but the weird thing is he's been in other photos where he was sitting pretty close to Jim and Anne when they were filming their part of the scene. I dont know if in the movie its literally a few feet away like it is in the photo or he was just casually sitting there on set. I would like to know whats planned for Anne's character Emma to say to her french bf to excuse herself to catch up with Dex b/c as we all know she did it through the phone, so the idea of her pretending she has laryngitis in person...is quite awkward (either way I'm sure they'll manage it brilliantly). Btw, thank you for all these uh-mazing photos!

french bf bottom left of the photo.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

I'm curious too. I suppose Nicholls changed some little things when he wrote the script of the movie. Writers always change something when they adapt a book for a movie version. He added Emma's french boyfriend and, we know, Ian's wife. Maybe he added other things. At the end, the original plot, the soul of the book, will be onscreen

Last edited by Gio Gio; 09-12-2010 at 09:58 AM
Old 09-12-2010, 02:09 PM
New Fan

As always thank you for the info and pics. I actually like that they're having the lunch date with the boyfriend in it. It makes more sense visually in the film, plus think how akward cute it will be with jealous Dex sitting next to the french boyfriend. :p For a film, if she was doing it on the phone it be a little anticlimatic for the audience. It needs to be seen and be this big grand gesture, which is why I think they've decided to do it outside instead of the apartment. Nicholls wrote the script and he cares about these characters/story b/c they are his, so I'm sure he will still keep the heart and soul of it ♥
Old 09-12-2010, 03:23 PM
New Fan

Quote:
plus think how akward cute it will be with jealous Dex sitting next to the french boyfriend. :p Nicholls wrote the script and he cares about these characters/story b/c they are his, so I'm sure he will still keep the heart and soul of it ♥
hahaha it will definitely be super awkward but I can't wait! I think Nicholls is overdue for an award for his screenplays alone. I've seen Starter for 10 and recently watched When did you last see your father? and both were awesome. He can definitely write a script that have moments of humor but also a great deal of sadness as well. And there's noone who can bring a really good script onto a big screen than the author behind the book itself hahaha. I know there's like this curse of books being made into horrible films but I have complete confidence that David Nicholls past experience as a screenwriter and as well as an author...well try to be faithful to the book itself. And I agree that although some cuts must be made I'm sure he will keep the heart and soul of the book true. UGH! I can't wait to hear something like Jim and Anne's opinion about the book and their reasons for taking on the role it would be cute if Jim admitted he shed a few tears hahaha.

Last edited by pinkmartinisympathiquexx; 09-12-2010 at 03:44 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread