Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
Derek is feeling pretty good. Got to go see Midler.
Its the dog who is sick and poor Shannon is smelling it the whole way to Vegas. LOL
I hope she got her speaker phone fixed in her car. Those kind of drives are so boring unless you can break it up with some conversation. She just tweeted
so maybe she is almost there? or another couple of hours?
Lol....yeah, hope she's had some calls, though I'm sure she's distracted enough with all the dogs. She's almost there....about 1/2 hr-45 min. away.

Derek's tweet:
Quote:
OfficialDHoughBette Midler all I have to say is legend ...
Guess he liked the show!
carmenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 10:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deija (View Post)
Can someone add me to the shippers list?

Thanks
Welcome deija!!!
Old 06-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Actually, since Shannon tweeted about an hour ago, she should be in Vegas by now....hope she & the doggies made it ok....I'm sure Derek will be happy to see them & I'll just bet Shannon's glad that drive is over!!
Old 06-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Sounds like Shannon made it to LV without too much of a problem. I'm betting one of the dogs threw up last year too but we didn't have Twitter then . Glad Derek's better and enjoyed the Midler show, but seeing Shannon will make him feel much much better . Wonder how Harry's ankle is doing? I'm guessing Derek will stay until Shannon starts her first WSOP event, then head home with Harry who might need help on the plane.

Edit: Hope to see some pics of our couple before D leaves. At the very least, I hope S finishes her blog during some down time from WSOP.
linuslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 10:31 PM
New Fan

Thanks CARMEN.

Hope that D can spend sometime with S before she plays poker. I wonder if he'll be there to cheer her on to at least one.

He's probably anxiously waiting for her. It's too bad he couldn't be with her to help with the doggies.
deija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Thanks CARMEN.

Hope that D can spend sometime with S before she plays poker. I wonder if he'll be there to cheer her on to at least one.

He's probably anxiously waiting for her. It's too bad he couldn't be with her to help with the doggies.
You're welcome, deija....glad you're here & posting! I hope Derek stays in Vegas for awhile, hopefully he'll spend a bit of time in Vegas this month. With Shannon & the doggies there, he has a lot of reason to stay.
Quote:

Sounds like Shannon made it to LV without too much of a problem. I'm betting one of the dogs threw up last year too but we didn't have Twitter then .
linus....you're probably right about that, lol
Old 06-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Thanks CARMEN.

Not sure how much time D will have with S in LV, except for a couple of weekends. He'll be busy retooling BHB and he does have a few gigs here and there. They made it work last year, the only problem will be for us who want them together all the time!
Old 06-07-2009, 11:45 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuslover (View Post)
Not sure how much time D will have with S in LV, except for a couple of weekends. He'll be busy retooling BHB and he does have a few gigs here and there. They made it work last year, the only problem will be for us who want them together all the time!

Yeah I know maybe he can just spend a day or two with her before he goes back to LA. Btw those recent LV pictures of D/M/J and whoever are BORING!!! Last year's pictures with Shannon were much better and more fun.

BHB will be in concert??? Where and When???

Last edited by deija; 06-07-2009 at 11:56 PM
deija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah I know maybe he can just spend a day or two with her before he goes back to LA. Btw those recent LV pictures of D/M/J and whoever are BORING!!! Last year's pictures with Shannon were much better and more fun.

BHB will be in concert??? Where and When???
I'm not sure, there's one in July and one in August, I think. You can check their myspace. I'm out for the night, work tomorrow. Good night all!
Old 06-08-2009, 05:03 AM
Elite Fan

Good Morning!!!

I missed a lot last night!! Glad Shannon made it to LV but bummer about her car sick doggie. I can totally relate.

I hope Derek stays awhile too, carmen. I'm sure he'll want to be there to cheer Shannon on. At least for a little while.

Derek's latest update - I, for one, hope this isn't permanent. YIKES! Maybe he did this to take his mind off his sprained ankle.

Quote:
OfficialDHoughHarry's new tattoo ... Sick! Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
about 2 hours ago from Tweetie
Deija - I agree that last year's birthday pictures were more fun, but then again, we're a little biased. I can see that you will fit in really well here.

Linus - I'm glad I'm not the only one wishing Shannon could finish her blog. I would be happy with just a few more pictures of her & D from the trip.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."

Last edited by Romantic In Denial; 06-08-2009 at 05:20 AM
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenT (View Post)
Actually, since Shannon tweeted about an hour ago, she should be in Vegas by now....hope she & the doggies made it ok....I'm sure Derek will be happy to see them & I'll just bet Shannon's glad that drive is over!!
hi gang...guess everyone is in vegas now...would be great if someone spots them out and about today...you know how we love the pics.. if we need a topic ,we could always talk about who we want as dereks dance partner this season...i still vote for a married with children type... i have to get lost today as we are having new windows installed..dont want to see that !!!....wish i was in vegas then i could go look around for d/s...that would pass the day,right??
Old 06-08-2009, 06:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Good morning all! Thanks for Derek's tweet isis. I'm glad D doesn't have any tatoos (at least any we can see, )....don't want anything marring that beautiful bod! Don't like the huge tat on Mark's back either....I think it's supposed to be Joanna, but if they ever break up......ouch!

According to Shannon's twitter, Casper was the dog who threw up. Isn't he D's fav?...I assume from the BHB cd liner notes.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuslover (View Post)
I'm glad D doesn't have any tatoos (at least any we can see, )....don't want anything marring that beautiful bod!

Absolutely agree!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Good Morning!
That is some tattoo on Harry. Pretty sure it is temporary. I looked up info on sleeve tattoos and it says
Quote:
You should consider carefully the costs and time commitment involved in getting a full or even half sleeve tattoo. They can be rather costly and time consuming and so you want to plan ahead and ensure that you can complete the project before you get started designing it. Typically it can take 25 hours of time to complete just the tattoo part of the work and this number can go up drastically depending on the design and the shop.
Remember when D/S got a temp tattoo last summer? I always wondered what they got.
YouTube - Shannon Elisabeth/Derrick Hough get tattoo july 4th 2008
Sam comes back tomorrow so maybe they will stay in vegas until tomorrow.
Does that look like a kitchen in the background in Harry's pic? I bet they are at Shannons rental.

Came across this old interview with Mel B. Makes me smile!
YouTube - Access Hollywood with DWTS Mel B - 4-29-08

Last edited by danzfan; 06-08-2009 at 07:19 AM
danzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
Good Morning!
That is some tattoo on Harry. Pretty sure it is temporary. I looked up info on sleeve tattoos and it says
I hope you're right about that, but he had a lot of time to kill since Friday night, so who knows???

I came across an old vid of the last night at the Grove...my apologies if it's already been posted, but I love Shannon in this....she always has something funny to say to the paps...D is cute too....

YouTube - What's Up With Mark Ballas' Eyeliner?

Edit: danzfan, I was watching that A/H vid this morning too, how funny!! Shannon definitely seemed like the wild older woman compared to Derek (he looked soooo young), but you know her sense of humor is just one of the things he loves about her.

Last edited by linuslover; 06-08-2009 at 07:53 AM
Reply   Post New Thread