Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOX FAN (View Post)
Linus The only reason I said that was because of the gossips who might say he was out on the town with someone other than Shannon. You know how people talk. I never would have thought about Bett's gay following. I think she's fantastic & would give an amazing show. Actually Derek did not have to say anything at all about who he was taking. I'm sure Shirley was watching over Derek while he was sick. I forgot she was there.
I understand, you thought one way and I thought another. I also forgot Shirley was there. She was probably taking care of him, but it looked like she had a gentleman friend with her. I'm sure the show is gonna be awesome, Bette is such a great entertainer! Perfect timing for Shannon's arrival and their reunion.
linuslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Derek tweets
Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

Its a cool picture but ugh, why couldn't he tweet a picture from Bora Bora?
danzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
Derek tweets

I know. I think Bette Midler is performing at Caesar's Palace (replacing Celine Dion's show), so those goldfish are probably in the hotel somewhere.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuslover (View Post)
I understand, you thought one way and I thought another. I also forgot Shirley was there. She was probably taking care of him, but it looked like she had a gentleman friend with her. I'm sure the show is gonna be awesome, Bette is such a great entertainer! Perfect timing for Shannon's arrival and their reunion.
Shirley is in a relationship with a dancer but I've forgotten his name. He looked very handsome. Ill speculate that maybe Derek wanted to give Shirley an evening out to thank her for taking care of him while he was sick. But at least we know Shannon is on her way and that she was not worried about Derek because she knew he was in good hands with Shirley. I wish I had remembered Shirley was there I would not have worried as much about him.

The Tonys are almost over,Derek is in good health again & Shannon is on her way to Vegas. Good Night.
SOX FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOX FAN (View Post)
I wish I had remembered Shirley was there I would not have worried as much about him.
Me too. I kind of wondered why no one mentioned Derek's health, especially Shannon. Doesn't she usually give updates of that kind? Only Sam wondered about his lack of tweets. But you're right, he was in good hands all along!
Old 06-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
Derek tweets

I don't think their phones worked in Bora Bora. They always tweeted from the web when they were there.
curls4derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by curls4derek (View Post)
I don't think their phones worked in Bora Bora. They always tweeted from the web when they were there.
I guess Derek is back to tweeting pics that he is not in. Since Shannon's on her way, he doesn't need to let her know how he is.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuslover (View Post)
I know. I think Bette Midler is performing at Caesar's Palace (replacing Celine Dion's show), so those goldfish are probably in the hotel somewhere.
That's a Chinese noodle restaurant in Caesar's....it's very good (& convenient if they were getting something to eat before seeing Bette Midler.) My guess is that Shannon & Derek were planning to see Bette M. & had already gotten tix, but since Shannon ended up staying in LA, Derek had the tix & asked Shirley.....nice of him! Bette puts on such a good show...they'll love it!!

How sweet that Derek's still in Vegas....it didn't make much sense that Derek would fly back to LA when Shannon was headed to Vegas. I wonder if Harry's staying or going back to LA.
Also hope Derek stays there with Shannon for awhile....sould love to see some pics of them together......as if we didn't just get the Bora Bora pics, what can I say....I'm greedy!!

Shannon's tweet:
Quote:
ShannonElizabSo far one dog has thrown up twice in the car...smells wonderful!
awww....poor Shannon, bet she wishes Derek were there to help....can't be fun, lol

Last edited by carmenT; 06-07-2009 at 08:37 PM
carmenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenT (View Post)
That's a Chinese noodle restaurant in Caesar's....it's very good (& convenient if they were getting something to eat before seeing Bette Midler.) My guess is that Shannon & Derek were planning to see Bette M. & had already gotten tix, but since Shannon ended up staying in LA, Derek had the tix & asked Shirley.....nice of him! Bette puts on such a good show...they'll love it!!

How sweet that Derek's still in Vegas....it didn't make much sense that Derek would fly back to LA when Shannon was headed to Vegas. I wonder if Harry's staying or going back to LA.
Also hope Derek stays there with Shannon for awhile....sould love to see some pics of them together......as if we didn't just get the Bora Bora pics, what can I say....I'm greedy!!
Good point carmen about maybe D/S having the Midler tickets already. Harry sprained his ankle, so I'm thinking he's going to stay as long as Derek and they'll go back to LA together. I'm hoping for LV pics of our couple too....we can never seem to get enough. .
Old 06-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Does not sound like a fun trip for Shannon . . . may take her longer than we thought!
Quote:
ShannonElizabSo far one dog has thrown up twice in the car...smells wonderful!
42 minutes ago from TwitterBerry
Old 06-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Loyal Fan

I feel so bad for Shannon....that drive sucks anyway (I've been on that drive more times than I care to think about) It's mostly all desert, a few podunk towns & just ugly. If you saw the film "Independence Day" that's where it was filmed....the Mojave desert. Plus she has the 4 dogs to deal with....aye!! I drove it a few times with 1 dog & that was challenging enough.

I suppose she & Derek have talked on the phone @ some point today....so I'm sure she's aware of how he's feeling....sound's like he's better, good thing.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenT (View Post)
I feel so bad for Shannon....that drive sucks anyway (I've been on that drive more times than I care to think about) It's mostly all desert, a few podunk towns & just ugly. If you saw the film "Independence Day" that's where it was filmed....the Mojave desert. Plus she has the 4 dogs to deal with....aye!! I drove it a few times with 1 dog & that was challenging enough.

I suppose she & Derek have talked on the phone @ some point today....so I'm sure she's aware of how he's feeling....sound's like he's better, good thing.
I agree, Carmen. I would assume they were going to drive there together on Friday. Now poor Shannon is driving there & trying to manage the dogs on her own--doesn't sound like an easy task! I wonder how Derek will get along in LA w/o Shannon or the dogs--luckily he'll have Sam & Harry! Yes, I'm sure they're in touch all the time on the phone or texting . . . it's just that once Shannon had tweeted that Derek was sick, I guess we were all expecting a follow-up report on his health--LOL--She's spoiled us!
Old 06-07-2009, 09:50 PM
New Fan

Can someone add me to the shippers list?

Thanks
deija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I wonder how Derek will get along in LA w/o Shannon or the dogs--luckily he'll have Sam & Harry!
Derek's still in Las Vegas....maybe he'll stay there with Shannon.

Quote:
Can someone add me to the shippers list?

Thanks
I just did!! Welcome, deija

Last edited by carmenT; 06-07-2009 at 09:57 PM
Old 06-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Derek is feeling pretty good. Got to go see Midler.
Its the dog who is sick and poor Shannon is smelling it the whole way to Vegas. LOL
I hope she got her speaker phone fixed in her car. Those kind of drives are so boring unless you can break it up with some conversation. She just tweeted
Quote:
Just crossed the state line...isn't the Bunny Ranch around here somewhere?
so maybe she is almost there? or another couple of hours?
danzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread