Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2008, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

I could understand Izzie seeing visions of Denny when the heart patient was there and she felt guilty. But the show has gone beyond rock bottom with the Izzie/ghost Denny SL!
Old 12-17-2008, 04:54 PM
Total Fan

In The Ghost it was awesome. It had a storyline. A background. (And it had Unchained Melody)And this is just crappy. Izzie is going nuts. And just when I thought Izzie and Alex had made it Depressing, really.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's even more depressing that Alex's opponent is a ghost.

Exactly it was good to bring that up in that episode with the patient. She also needed a closer because she never really had one...IMO it should have ended in the episode where she asks Alex to burn Denny's sweater...the moment Alex burns it, Denny would vanish...that would be a good end to that s/l IMO...

They are dragging it out and Denny even comments on what the others are doing...

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I believe this SL already took place when Denny was ALIVE! It's just pointless to drag it up again when the guy was killed off AND 3 seasons later at that!
Old 12-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pey_23 (View Post)
It's even more depressing that Alex's opponent is a ghost.

Exactly it was good to bring that up in that episode with the patient. She also needed a closer because she never really had one...IMO it should have ended in the episode where she asks Alex to burn Denny's sweater...the moment Alex burns it, Denny would vanish...that would be a good end to that s/l IMO...

They are dragging it out and Denny even comments on what the others are doing...
That's all just really sad. It was such a good show in the start and this is just horrible. Yes, it is so horrible that I am very close to hysterical laughing myself Hideous.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I waited three years for AI to happen for real...

Any way...speaking of Grey's: Lexie/Mark - just wrong. They look like daughter/father...and it was a bit random that they were suddenly so attracted to each other. Also the teach me tantra was somewhat disturbing...

Old 12-17-2008, 05:07 PM
Total Fan

I know...I was close to being actually frightened during that scene. It's just plain wrong IMO.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

OMG Mark/Lexie makes me ITA, it's like a father/daughter incest... fest or w/e! It's just

What's even worse is that they seem to have fans! At least Izzie/ghost Denny is universally hated so that (hopefully) it'll end soon!
Old 12-17-2008, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah and whatever happened to Lexie's feelings for George.

The show seems to have difficulties to build decent relationships...I mean MerDer I wanted them to be together because their sl/ was dull but now they are even more boring.

Old 12-17-2008, 05:16 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdaisy (View Post)
OMG Mark/Lexie makes me ITA, it's like a father/daughter incest... fest or w/e! It's just

What's even worse is that they seem to have fans! At least Izzie/ghost Denny is universally hated so that (hopefully) it'll end soon!
I think the DennyIzzie shippers are quite proud about this. (Spent some time at their thread to see what they thik)
Old 12-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

Mark/Lexie=epic fail.

I've been waiting for Mark/Callie but all I get is some pathetic sex scene with a twelve year old?
Amy | icon | livejournal | tumblr
Old 12-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

At Grey Matter though (and any other places with comment sections like Kristen, Ausiello, etc.) and the critic reviews are all hating on Izzie/ghost Denny!

The Mark/Lexie thing though, it honestly came out of no where! And, Mark was only interested because Derek told him to back off! Yeah, THAT'S love.

Last edited by blue winter roses; 12-17-2008 at 05:28 PM
Old 12-17-2008, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natural_disaster (View Post)
Mark/Lexie=epic fail.

I've been waiting for Mark/Callie but all I get is some pathetic sex scene with a twelve year old?
Gross. Mark/Lexie was disturbing. I don't like seeing woman begging to be ****ed. kay, thanks.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 12-17-2008, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by provocative (View Post)
Well, I dont want to discourage you from watching the show as dan/serena are a pretty large part of it but personally, they're not my cup of tea. I just find them to be tremendously cliched and cheesy. I've never been a fan of them and they got a lot of airtime in S1 which made me resent them even more just because I find them really boring. But I dislike them even more now with their pointless back and forth and the fact that they still manage to retain a huge chunk of GG's airtime even though they're not a couple. Also, I just generally dislike Dan a lot and his whole I-was-in-love-with-Serena-because-she-spoke-two-sentences-to-me-once-upon-a-time thing really grates

But I agree with your friend as I LOVE Chuck and the show is definitely better than OTH (in parts, at the very least) I was never a fan of The OC so I definitely think GG is better than it in that respect but that's just me
ICA. Hate Dan/Serena but I can at least tolerate the show because of Chuck/Blair. Or else I wouldn't be watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordy4189 (View Post)
On a total different note, njbrc I love your avator. *Drools* Taylor Kitsch and Ryan Reynolds are the main two reasons why I will be going to see that movie when it comes out.
I know, Taylor Kitsch is a good, esp without his shirt of ....
Old 12-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm reading the first Twilight book, and Edward/Bella are.....weird. They are so obsessed with each other, it's unhealthy and quite twisted. Her mood changes from happy to totally depressed in a split second over him, it's like he totally controls her emotions. And he was totally stalking her at one point, yes he saved her from trouble, but it's still creepy. And she seems OK with this and not even worried by the total hold he has over her. I can honestly say I definitely don't see the fuss over these two so far.

And we haven't seen much of Jacob yet at the point I'm up to, but I'm totally against how Bella totally used his affection towards her just to get information about the Cullens out of him. Even though she does seem to like him as a person, she totally played on his obvious attraction to her to get what she wanted from him, it wasn't right.

So yeah, right now I'm not particularly fond of either of the two main Twilight couples.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread