Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2021, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychically Linked ღ (View Post)
Dawson & Joey (Dawson's Creek) Joey had Dawson on a pedestal and Dawson only wanted Joey when she was with someone else or no longer interested in him. Furthermore, Dawson saw Joey as a prize to be won and didnt treat her with the respect she deserved. They were just a constant trainwreck from start to finish and the SECOND Joey realized that being with Dawson wasnt what she thought it would be she wanted to find herself. Which valid. Basically, they brought out the absolute WORST in each other. Soulmates my a$$.

agreed about DJo.

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
Old 04-19-2021, 06:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

sean and emma season 6
craig and ellie
jimmy and ashley
mia and anyone
Old 04-19-2021, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Damon & Elena
Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay
Summer &Zach
Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor
Dawson &Joey
Andie &Pacey
Tamara &Pacey
Thea &anyone but Roy

icon
Old 04-20-2021, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Buffy/Spike
Buffy/Riley
Priya/Leonard
Valerie/Kenny
Gina/Dylan
Emily/Brandon
Donna/Noah
Clare/David
Kelly/Matt
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-20-2021, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Will/Natalie (Chicago Med) - I've hated these two since day 1 when he was pressuring her to be with him while she was still grieving for her dead husband. I never really bought her feelings for him. I don't know if it's the lack of chemistry between the actors, but I always felt like they were better off as friends because Natalie needs a man who is solid, with a strong sense of self. Will to me is just too impulsive, and insecure to make her happy. Not to mention the fact that through out their relationship he lied to her, and went behind her back several times. I'm on Season 5 and the writers are trying to make her boyfriend Philip turn out to be a psycho in order to make Will look like the better guy for Natalie... I just want the show to be over with Manstead. They're just beating a dead horse.

Connor/Ava (Chicago Med) - She was a selfish bitch from day 1 who never cared about anyone but herself. Not to mention manipulative and verbally abusive. Oh, and she killed his dad on purpose while operating him. I wanted to like her character but she's just a sociopath who would destroy anyone who gets in her way. Connor deserved way better.
Old 04-20-2021, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Damon & Elena
Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay

icon
Old 04-20-2021, 06:43 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Spike/Buffy
Cole/Phoebe
Dawson/Joey
Pacey/Tamara
Xander/Cordelia
Tom/Daria
Old 04-20-2021, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)

Dawson/Joey
Pacey/Tamara
agreed

icon
Old 04-21-2021, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Brett/Casey - The show has repeatedly confirmed that Casey still wants to be with his ex-wife. They need to drop this insulting OOC mess (even more so now that Casey is entirely unlikeable). The complete lack of chemistry makes it embarrassing to watch anyway, but this desperation the writers seem to have to force Sylvie into the role of 'Gabby placeholder' is wholly offensive to both characters and to the audience.

Jay/Erin - He was basically made a footnote in her story. The entire relationship was about her and what she could get from him. Completely toxic for him. Prevented the character getting any development - his trauma was pretty much ignored when it came to dealing with it until she was gone.

One Chicago/ ignoring gaslighting - One of my biggest issues with the shows. Roman gaslit Kim on PD, it was never acknowledged. Connor gaslit Sarah on Med, once again, ignored. These guys were treated as if they were heroes after behaving in this manner. Roman returned and it was still ignored and treated like it was okay, and those are just the obvious examples (lbr, there’s likely countless with Voight). It’s a worrying pattern.

Phoebe/Cole - Disaster from start to finish that brought out the absolute worst in Phoebe. Based on manipulation, lies and abuse, almost cut her off from her family.

Rory/Jess - Completely toxic. None of Rory's boyfriends were great, but Jess was by far the worst. He had absolutely no respect for her or her boundaries (as shown by the sexual assault), and he was abusive and condescending. The way he treated her was absolutely abhorrent. Beyond cruel. He didn't love her, he wanted to own her, to control her, and when she wasn't willing to play along, he berated and punished her for it via disappearing acts.

Brooke/Lucas - Another completely toxic mess. Two people that had no business being together. Brought out he absolute worst in each other. He treated her like crap, she was needy, desperate, and made very little effort to actually know or understand him (suggests she never wanted to).

Emily/Alison - Glad the spin-off ended this toxic disaster (MK's fanfic tweets aren't canon, because it didn't happen on screen). Alison is a sociopath, the show trying to pretend she wasn't was one of the worst mistakes it ever made (and it made plenty), and it would be even if it made sense, which it didn't - a sociopath cannot just stop being a sociopath.

Aria/Ezra - Adult man manipulates his way into the life of an underage girl and spends a prolonged period of time spying on her and her friends in order to use them for profit. While watching them he knew they were in mortal danger and did absolutely nothing to help them, even after people started showing up dead.

Spencer/Wren - He showed time and time again that he didn't care about her by only showing up whenever he felt it would be easier to take advantage. He knew that unless she was in a really bad place, he wouldn't stand a chance. She barely even acknowledged that he existed most of the time.

Hanna/Caleb - I used to love them, but then she was successful and he abandoned her because he resented that. As soon as she lost her job and didn't have that level of success, he was suddenly interested again. Yuck.

Spencer/Caleb - Idk what that was other than embarrassing.

Emily/Toby - A great friendship, but even if Emily hadn't been gay, it wouldn't have worked as something more.

Kara/Mon El - Abusive mess that supported the idea that it's a woman's job to fix a toxic, damaging man. Sidelined Kara in her own show.

Georgie/Izzie - Their friendship was beautiful and as with all beautiful things on GA, Shonda destroyed it. There was no reason for this mess to happen. Ever. There was no romantic chemistry, it was embarrassing to watch.

Lexie/Jackson - What even was that?! She was in love with someone else and there was no way he didn't know that.

JJ/Reid - So glad they never followed through with that retcon. What they did do made absolutely no sense.

Buck/Abby - The way she treated him was pretty appalling.

Buck/Eddie - There's never been anything romantic between them. Imo, it's never even been hinted at. Maybe it could work someday but as things stand now, it wouldn't make any sense. It would basically be the JJ/Reid retcon all over again.

Haley/Dylan - If you have to throw away years of character development to make it happen, then it shouldn't happen.

Callen/Joelle - Their entire "relationship" was based on lies.

Romantic!Benson/Stabler - Their dynamic has never exactly been healthy. He has a history of violence, she has a child to consider. Knowing what she knows about him, regardless of his relationships with his own kids, there's no logical way she would want that kind of influence around her son.

Leigh Tumblr

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 04-21-2021 at 04:02 PM
Old 04-21-2021, 03:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Brett/Casey - The show has repeatedly confirmed that Casey still wants to be with his ex-wife. They need to drop this insulting OOC mess (even more so now that Casey is entirely unlikeable). The complete lack of chemistry makes it embarrassing to watch anyway, but this desperation the writers seem to have to force Sylvie into the role of 'Gabby placeholder' is wholly offensive to both characters and to the audience.
I disagree with you about Brettsey, I don't think they confirmed it at all, the fact that he told Severide that he had not contacted or thought about Dawson in a long time and that Sylvie has been the only person on his mind and then getting so jealous when Sylvie starts dating Greg shows that he has feelings for Sylvie. He even had a short fling with that random women just to get over Sylvie but it didn't work. So it's not "confirmed" at all that Casey still wants to be with Dawson, and why would they keep teasing Brettsey if it was confirmed? From what I've seen Casey definitely has feelings for Sylvie but he is conflicted about what to do with those feelings, Sylvie told him to give her space so he did and now she's dating Greg so he won't make a move but it's obvious he wants to.
I personally love Brettsey together, whether they're a couple or just friends they will always care about each other and support each other. I was never a fan of Dawsey and I hate Dawson, I think Sylvie is a much better choice for Casey.
Old 04-21-2021, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You’re not allowed to defend in this thread, and they’ve been clear he still wants his ex (he hadn’t thought about or talked to gabby in a while before she turned up last time and he still slept with her, so...).Sylvie deserves better than being used, and that’s all that’s going on here. She’s being used by Casey, and being used by the show runner as a Gabby placeholder. It’s about time he let her be her own character again.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-21-2021, 04:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Hey, everyone. Please remember the purpose and rules of this thread. It's like a little venting area. Feel free to share which couples you dislike and why. With the nature of the thread, people will disagree, but this is not the place for it.
Old 04-21-2021, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Jackie

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-21-2021, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

Yes thank you Jackie!!! We all have our own opinions and this is the place to feel safe to rant about them.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 04-22-2021, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Buck & Abby
Eddie & Ana
Chuck & Blair
Michael & Maria (RNM)
Brandon & Callie

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream