Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2021, 06:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Clary & Simon (Shadowhunters) - Clary & Simon were great friends but they were not a good couple together. It was obvious from the very beginning that Clary & Jace had a very strong attraction towards each other and they fell deeply in love with each other. But I think throughout the first 2 seasons Clary really led Simon on, she knew Simon loved her and there were moments when she gave him the wrong impression. Then when she dated Simon in S2 it was very forced and not believable, it just seemed like Clary was only using Simon to get over Jace, but it didn't work, she eventually went back to Jace. I love Clary & Jace together so I'm happy that they got back together in the end, they belong together. I just don't like how Clary led Simon on and used him, she should've been honest with Simon about her real feelings from the start and not use him to get over Jace.
Old 04-16-2021, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by - reflecting light - (View Post)
Christopher/Lorelai

not a fan either
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-16-2021, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Damon & Elena
Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay
Summer &Zach
Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor
Dawson &Joey
Andie &Pacey
Tamara &Pacey
Thea &anyone but Roy

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
Old 04-17-2021, 07:19 AM
Elite Fan

Buck & Abby (9-1-1)
Dawson & Joey (Dawson's Creek)
Jace & Alec (Shadowhunters)
Stiles & Lydia (Teen Wolf)
Brian & Michael (QAF)
Jack & Gwen (Torchwood)
Luke & Reid (ATWT)
Clarke & Lexa (The 100)

My most hated ships ever in existence EVER.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 04-17-2021, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
Cassie & Adam (The secret circle) - I liked Adam with Diana in the beginning, I think they were a good couple...before Cassie came into the picture and ruined things for the couple, I think it's appalling that Adam cheated on Diana with Cassie, and Cassie being both Diana's friend and half-sister would betray Diana like that
I usually like forbidden romances, this one fell really short for me. Cassie is hella annoying. Mary Sue energy 101. All the boys are attracted to her for who knows what reason, she's suddenly powerful without really doing the work to get there. Adam is infatuated with her because not only his dad got in his head by telling him that he was in love with Cassie's mom, but because of some stupid ancient prophecy that brought their families together. Adam as a love ineterest is utterly boring and insipid. His chemistry with Cassie is non existent. The only time he shows any semblance of emotion and care is around Diana, but apparantly that doesn't matter because their love was never written in the stars unlike Cassie and Adam.

Last edited by Redlight-Electr0; 04-17-2021 at 05:06 PM
Old 04-17-2021, 02:59 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Spike/Buffy
Cole/Phoebe
Xander/Cordelia
Dawson/Joey
Pacey/Tamara
Fitz/Olivia
Tom/Daria
Old 04-17-2021, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor
Dawson &Joey
Andie &Pacey
Tamara &Pacey
Thea &anyone but Roy

icon
Old 04-17-2021, 08:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ted/Robin

Old 04-17-2021, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Damon & Elena
Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay
Summer &Zach
Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor
Dawson &Joey
Andie &Pacey
Tamara &Pacey
Thea &anyone but Roy

icon
Old 04-17-2021, 10:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Matt Casey & Gabriela Dawson (Chicago Fire) - This is one of my most hated on-screen couples ever mainly because I think Dawson is a horrible character and they were so toxic together. For much of the series Dawson acted like a selfish and self-righteous prima donna, she had complete disregard for protocols and authority and rules, always did whatever she wanted, always only cared about what she wanted to do and not caring about the consequences of her actions or who she dragged into her messes and got other characters in trouble without even apologising. She was also a terrible wife, as a wife she was absolutely selfish, always excluded Casey in important matters, she was so self-absorbed, only cared about her own feelings & what she wanted to do, never cared about Casey's feelings, never respected him as her husband. While Casey was always bending over backwards to please her at the expense of himself, Dawson did not treat Casey like her husband, she treated him like her personal lap dog. But it wasn't completely Dawson's fault, Casey's flaw is that he is too self-sacrificing sometimes, especially when it came to Dawson, he should've been a lot more assertive with Dawson, but instead he just let Dawson treat him like her personal doormat. Dawsey are an all-round very toxic couple together, they were not a "healthy" or "good" relationship AT ALL. Dawsey were one of the worst on-screen couples I have ever seen, I'm so glad Dawson left the show and Dawsey divorced, Casey deserves so much better than Dawson.
Macgyver & Desi (Macgyver) - I think Mac and Desi make a terrible and toxic couple, they are too different and they always fight, but they never talk about their problems together, so whenever they have a fight or an argument they just pretend like it never happened and move on, without actually talking about or resolving their real problems & issues, that's very toxic and good relationship doesn't work like that. Communication is one of the most important factors in making a relationship work, and Mac & Desi just don't work well together as a couple because they don't communicate well with each other, they don't address their problems together. Another reason I think Mac & Desi are toxic together is because Desi is obviously the dominant one in the relationship and she often treats Mac like crap, but she never admits when it's her fault, she always expects Mac to bend over backwards to please her but she doesn't do the same for him, and whenever there's a problem she always blames Mac for it, she never acknowledges her own mistakes, she's so selfish sometimes, and she doesn't trust Mac as much as Mac trusts her. I don't like Desi at all and I don't understand why anyone would like her, yeah she's a badass fighter like a female version of the terminator, but that's the only redeeming quality she has in my eyes, Mac deserves so much better.

Both these relationships are actually very similar I think, in both relationships, the women Dawson and Desi are too selfish and self-absorbed and only really cared about their own feelings and treating their men (Casey and Mac) like crap, always expecting their men to bend over backwards to please them & treat them like princesses, but they never gave their men the same kind of treatment or respect in return, they constantly kept taking from their men, but they don't give even nearly enough back, both these women are absolutely selfish. And in both cases, the men in the relationships were also too submissive and selfless, they always let their women treat them like crap, they're not assertive enough. So in both cases, both parties were at fault, it wasn't just the women's fault, the men contributed to the problem too. Both relationships are very unbalanced and toxic and lacked good communication

Last edited by LindaL100; 04-18-2021 at 07:53 AM
Old 04-17-2021, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by - reflecting light - (View Post)
Ted/Robin

Yes not a good match

icon
Old 04-18-2021, 12:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Dawson/Joey
Stafan/Elena
Max/Liz( older version)
Buffy/Angel
Pacey/Andie
Ross/Rachel
Old 04-18-2021, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Buck and Eddie 9-1-1
Will and Elizabeth POTC
Old 04-18-2021, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Damon & Elena
Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay
Summer &Zach
Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor
Dawson &Joey
Andie &Pacey
Tamara &Pacey
Thea &anyone but Roy

icon
Old 04-18-2021, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Dawson & Joey (Dawson's Creek) Joey had Dawson on a pedestal and Dawson only wanted Joey when she was with someone else or no longer interested in him. Furthermore, Dawson saw Joey as a prize to be won and didnt treat her with the respect she deserved. They were just a constant trainwreck from start to finish and the SECOND Joey realized that being with Dawson wasnt what she thought it would be she wanted to find herself. Which valid. Basically, they brought out the absolute WORST in each other. Soulmates my a$$.

Buck & Abby (9-1-1) The way she treated him was pretty appalling. The fact is, they were emotionally incompatible for one another. Buck fell for her HARD but it was clear to me that she was just using him to make herself feel better about herself. Which valid for her but when she realized he was falling for her she should've ended it herself instead of ghosting him. Buck deserved better, full stop.

Jace & Alec (Shadowhunters) Never really a couple but Alec's feelings for Jace were just awful to watch. They made Alec completely miserable and Jace could never return his feelings. Alec deserved so much better especially since Jace low key took advantage of the fact that Alec had feelings for him. I'm so glad that Alec found REAL love.

Stiles & Lydia (Teen Wolf)
Stiles's crush on Lydia was just painful to watch from start to finish. She never returned his feelings and he low key stalked her. Season 6 was a total cop out imho, when they did get together. It made absolute no sense to me that she was suddenly so in love with him when she never gave any indication of having any feelings for him before that. They honestly deserved better than the forced ending that they got imho.

Luke & Reid (As the World Turns) My most hated ship ever in existence EVER. Reid came out of nowhere and completely changed everything that Luke Snyder was as a person. Or at least the writers did so he could somehow fit with someone like Reid. It made no sense to me and while the actors had chemistry, they didnt have any ROMANTIC chemistry. Luke's love for Reid wasnt believable especially when he spent three years being in love with someone else. It didnt make sense.

other honorable mentions:

Brian & Michael (Queer as Folk)
Clarke & Lexa (the 100)
Ste & Harry (Hollyoaks)

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Closed Thread   Post New Thread