Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2015, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliseManny (View Post)
Their non chemistry is killing me Stephen is so stoic when doing romantic scenes, it is painful to have to watch these two try and be romantic and to fail so hugely at it. I also hate it when writers start to make two people revolve around just each other, Felicity has suffered this especially when it comes to these two. All she cares about is Oliver, her self worth is tied to him, and that is not healthy at all. I am sure once she falls off the pedestal that Oliver has her on, he will be the same as he is with all the other women in his life. Oliver really doesn't like it when the women in his life grow a backbone or act in someway that he doesn't approve of. I can't wait for these two to end.
Completely agreed

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 06-04-2015, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
Jack/Emily (Revenge) I can't even

I stopped watching the show after Aiden's death but I read that in the season finale they sailed off into the sunset PLEASE give me a break Emily was a ****ing badass revenge ninja and you give her that cheesy finale I mean... It's a little bit morbid because Amanda and Jack sailed off as well for their honeymoon and she ended up dead... CREEPY AS HELL.

I think Emily/Aiden were soulmates and like she said in the interview in S4, they were going to spend their lives together (and after his death she said that she loved him and that she had never loved anyone) so basically she married Jack because Aiden wasn't alive what disappointment... They should have ended with Nolan buying an island for him and Emily because in the end, only Nolan and Aiden loved Emily for who she was, and not some memory of a 5 years old girl who you knew for like a year
THIS, so so much, Eugenia. I just had to read about the snippet of the gooey, sappy nonsense that went on in the last few episodes to know that I'm DONE with the show for good. I knew it was coming but yet it still amazes me how TPTB decided to blatantly ignore at least two more viable end game ships for Emily for ... Jack/Emily. I can't. If it was remotely well written, I would ship them happily but they're such a hot mess that I could never get behind them. I just feel for my BB Nolan at the end of it.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-04-2015, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm rewatching Gilmore Girls so ....

Rory/Logan
Rory/Dean
Rory/changing herself for logan
Chris/Lorelei

Just nooooooooo okay noooooooooo.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 06-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Xander/Faith

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 06-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
Xander/Faith
Yep! So random and toxic.
Old 06-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
Xander/Faith
That was weird pairing
*Felicity*
Old 06-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Willow and Kennedy- Just no

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 06-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I agree there

Max/Tess (Roswell)
My LJ
Old 06-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
Jack/Emily (Revenge) I can't even

I stopped watching the show after Aiden's death but I read that in the season finale they sailed off into the sunset PLEASE give me a break Emily was a ****ing badass revenge ninja and you give her that cheesy finale I mean... It's a little bit morbid because Amanda and Jack sailed off as well for their honeymoon and she ended up dead... CREEPY AS HELL.

I think Emily/Aiden were soulmates and like she said in the interview in S4, they were going to spend their lives together (and after his death she said that she loved him and that she had never loved anyone) so basically she married Jack because Aiden wasn't alive what disappointment... They should have ended with Nolan buying an island for him and Emily because in the end, only Nolan and Aiden loved Emily for who she was, and not some memory of a 5 years old girl who you knew for like a year
THIS!! Is everything . I too could no longer watch after Aiden's murder .

Quote:
Their non chemistry is killing me Stephen is so stoic when doing romantic scenes, it is painful to have to watch these two try and be romantic and to fail so hugely at it. I also hate it when writers start to make two people revolve around just each other, Felicity has suffered this especially when it comes to these two. All she cares about is Oliver, her self worth is tied to him, and that is not healthy at all. I am sure once she falls off the pedestal that Oliver has her on, he will be the same as he is with all the other women in his life. Oliver really doesn't like it when the women in his life grow a backbone or act in someway that he doesn't approve of. I can't wait for these two to end.
Olicity is a complete and total joke that I will never understand how or why anyone ships them.
Old 06-04-2015, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Willow&Tatar and Stefan&Katherine: because mind rape isn't attractive in ships.
Old 06-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Couldn't agree more with everything you said. The actors have zero chemistry together, Stephen makes sure of that, and Felicity reminds me of a female who cannot exist without a man in order to complete her. It makes my skin crawl.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Jack/Gwen
Luke/Reid
Ste/Doug
Oliver/Laurel
Stiles/Malia
Skye/Ward
Finn/Clarke
Brandon/Callie
Lip/Mandy

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 06-05-2015, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Couldn't agree more with everything you said. The actors have zero chemistry together, Stephen makes sure of that, and Felicity reminds me of a female who cannot exist without a man in order to complete her. It makes my skin crawl.
I'm sorry but I have to say something. I understand there are people who are not fans of Olicity and that is fine. I respect your opinions because it is your right but I can not respect you degrading the Felicity character all because she fell in love with Oliver. I mean saying she acts like a female who can't exist without a man is not only insulting it's just plain wrong. I mean the girl never even had a boyfriend until this past season and she has never whined about not having a man in her life. So because she and Oliver are now a couple it somehow makes her less independent as a woman. I'm sorry but that is just crazy! The girl has been independent her whole life. She got herself to where she is and to completely degrade her character for simply falling for a man and wanting that man in her life is insane. I would be saying this even if I wasn't an Olicity fan because above anything else I love the Felicity character.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)

Last edited by PunksWorldWide; 06-05-2015 at 01:08 PM
Old 06-05-2015, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Dany/Daario
Jaimie/Cersei
Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliette
Jack/Elizabeth
Aragorn/Eowyn
Legolas/Tauriel
Jeff/Layla
Carly/Freddie
Spartacus/Mira
Eric/Sookie
Alcide/Sookie

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 06-05-2015, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Henry and Betty (ugly betty)- I like both characters and did like the idea of them in the earlier season but the drama threw me off of them.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread