Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2015, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurababora (View Post)
Oliver and Felicity. I just can't stand them together romantically. They are up there with Dan and Blair for me.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

Damon/Elena-I loathe them entirely. I cannot begin to describe how much I despise this pairing. This is not love in any way, shape, or form even for a vampire show. And you cannot just ignore the entire multiple season history of your show and rewrite history and make up stupid nonsense and retcon the show into oblivion and just generally make a big mess of things just to make a ship happen. They pretty much destroyed anything that was good about this show with this crap. Delena and quite possibly the most disturbing ship in history aka Klaroline. destroyed anything that was good about this show. Didn't think I could dislike a ship as much as I dislike Delena but Klaroline proved me wrong. Klaus was the epitome of evil, he treated her best friend like his own personal blood bag and tried to kill her, snapped her boyfriend's neck, murdered the only family her boyfriend had left out of spite and her best friend's last family other than her brother just so he could be more powerful and he rammed a giant piece of wood through Caroline's stomach and was going to let her die just to make Tyler suffer. But yeah sure sleep with the monster. That makes sense. I'll just be over here puking. I mean are you freaking kidding me? Delena and Klaroline are like 100 different kinds of wrong. TVD is such a joke now. Kevin Williamson must be horrified a what JP and CD have done to his show. Or at least he should be, lol. I know I'm horrified at what TVD has become. And sorry but only in JP and CD's messed up bizarro dreams is Damon the love of Elena's life. I can't believe they actually expect us to just buy that load of horse hockey. Yeah no. Not now, not ever is that a true statement. Makes me want to vomit.

Also I'm pretty sure the love of Damon's life is Damon. So let's just stop pretending the pile of crap known as Delena is the true love story of the show or even close to actual love at all (that's addressed at the writers to be clear). Damon finally managing to help someone other than himself with no personal gain does not fix everything that is wrong with this nightmare ship. I mean he murdered her brother because he was angry and he let her commit suicide with him. I mean what the hell is that? And that's just two of the myriad of awful things Damon has done to Elena and her loved ones in the run of this show. Also he was a horrible brother for the longest time and I would have much rather seen them fix Stefan/Damon a long time ago than watch them fail miserably at trying to make Delena work. At least with Nina gone, they can't keep shoving Delena down everyone's throats. And whenever she wakes up, please just let her move on from this disaster of a relationship.

This Grey's Anatomy quote is always one of my favorites for summing up Delena and Klaroline (it applies to Damon and Klaus): "You didn't love her. You just didn't want to be alone. Or maybe she was good for your ego. Or maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn't love her. Because you don't destroy people you love." Boom drop the mic.

Caroline and Tyler/Anyone but each other- Because no. Just no. It should've been them. They belong together. They were about as close to perfect as you can get. Michael and Candice were magic together. Worst decision ever- destroying Forwood for disgusting and doomed Klaroline and then just pretending Caroline and Tyler weren't lifelong friends and massively important to each other. So not worth it. You had something amazing writers and you killed it. Why? WHY?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 06-04-2015 at 12:29 AM
Old 06-02-2015, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

because I haven't been here in awhile.

Kurt/Blaine (Glee) - after cory was gone, i became anger and bitter about this pairing and the show. this pairing got everything that i ever wanted for my character, but Cory is gone and so is Finn. they got a life, they got married, and they're going to be parents. blaine encourage Kurt to live out his dream so he cheats but played the victim by saying. "I needed someone but you weren't there." they're all wrong for each other. i got more reasons but that just goes to bashing a character, which ties to hating the show so let's just say i detest them very much that they don't deserve the happy ending that they did get in the finale.

because of teen wolf is coming back, and i've been active on tumblr...
Lydia/Parrish - once again, my hatred for this pairing ties to a certain character so...Lydia/Parrish...I don't get the hype of them at all and they annoyed me. i think they do have chemistry but doesn't change the fact that she's a high school student and he's 24/25 yrs old, deputy working in law enforcement. So i hope that Jeff Davis doesn't go that way.
Old 06-02-2015, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damon&Katherine(Datherine)/anyone except each other: Damon loved Katherine more than any woman on The Vampire Diaries. They are a couple that actually made sense, but the writers kept on pairing them up with the wrong people. Stefan and Elijah never loved ALL of Katherine. They never accepted her for who she truly is. Elijah only wanted the Katerina part of her back in the day. Stefan only wanted the Katherine that came before the rape. If anything Stefan should have been the one hating her for what he is in Season Five. I mean Season One Stefan started off that way. If Katherine wasn't bound by the doppelganger prophecy, she wouldn't even liked Stefan.
Oh, I hate the way Dullena is ripping off Datherine. Julie Pled, the original version is always the best version. Damon and Katherine are characters who like sadomasochism. I hardly see that in Elena. Elena should have stayed away from Damon. I mean seriously, they don't even match. Damon was forced to change. He was less of a man with Elena. I mean Elena, Damon and Katherine have killing Jeremy in common.
I can never understand Bamon. If anything, Damon is a better fit in Hell than the other side.
As for Daroline, Damon used her like Katherine did Stefan.
Dabekah is one of the most random ships ever.

Klaus&Caroline
Marcel&Rebekah
Matt&Rebekah

Chuck&Blair
Dair&anybody except each other
Dan&Serena
Serenate&anyone except each other
Lily&Bart
Rufus&Ivy
Old 06-03-2015, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oliver and Felicity. I just can't stand them together romantically. They are up there with Dan and Blair for me.
I agree with this. I don't like Olicity either!

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 06-03-2015, 05:45 AM
Elite Fan

Jack/Gwen
Luke/Reid
Ste/Doug
Oliver/Laurel
Stiles/Malia
Finn/Clarke
Kurt/Blaine
Lip/Mandy
Brandon/Callie

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 06-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Oliver and Laurel

They have zero chemistry. I don't care if Green Arrow and Black Canary are together in the comic books. On the television show Arrow which is "based" on the comics they do not make a good match. Just because the show is based on a comic book doesn't mean it has to follow every storyline. Also I don't buy Laurel as the Black Canary so that's probably another reason I don't like them together. I mean it's like the girl woke up one day and was like " I think I'm gonna be a super hero and poof now I am one." Anyway I'm getting off topic. Bottom line Oliver and Laurel NOOOO!! I don't care who Oliver ends up with as long as it's not Laurel.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 06-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jamie/ getting hurt the way he did in the season final ( outlander)

My poor baby.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 06-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
Oliver and Laurel

They have zero chemistry. I don't care if Green Arrow and Black Canary are together in the comic books. On the television show Arrow which is "based" on the comics they do not make a good match. Just because the show is based on a comic book doesn't mean it has to follow every storyline. Also I don't buy Laurel as the Black Canary so that's probably another reason I don't like them together. I mean it's like the girl woke up one day and was like " I think I'm gonna be a super hero and poof now I am one." Anyway I'm getting off topic. Bottom line Oliver and Laurel NOOOO!! I don't care who Oliver ends up with as long as it's not Laurel.
^I do care about who Oliver ends up with but otherwise I agree with you a lot. But guess what? According to actual comic book readers there is no version of the comics where GA/BC get a happy ending or are endgame. I repeat there is no comic book canon where these GA/BC end up together. In fact the writers have kind of already met the comic book canon for them by giving them a dysfunctional relationship with a definite end. So yeah they don't even really have the comic books going for them. Not that these characters are the same characters as in the comics and not that the show is even trying to copy the comics anyway, but yeah there is no real comics argument for these O/L. Also besides the complete lack of incentive to go back to this mess, they've also gone past the point of no return with Olicity. They couldn't go back to O/L (or put Olicity with anyone else) in a way that makes any sense now. Oliver has found his true love, her name is Felicity. She's it for him. And he's it for her. I'm pretty certain we will never have to revisit the O/L disaster-ship again. And thank goodness for that. Because wow was O/L terrible on so many levels. Just terrible.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 06-03-2015 at 06:57 PM
Old 06-03-2015, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Elizabeth/ holding out the truth to jake- I am starting to think with the route that Nikolas is going that elizabeth and him might be perfect for each other.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 06-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
^I do care about who Oliver ends up with but otherwise I agree with you a lot. But guess what? According to actual comic book readers there is no version of the comics where GA/BC get a happy ending or are endgame. I repeat there is no comic book canon where these GA/BC end up together. In fact the writers have kind of already met the comic book canon for them by giving them a dysfunctional relationship with a definite end. So yeah they don't even really have the comic books going for them. Not that these characters are the same characters as in the comics and not that the show is even trying to copy the comics anyway, but yeah there is no real comics argument for these two. Also besides the complete lack of incentive to go back to this mess, they've also gone past the point of no return with Olicity. They couldn't go back to O/L (or put Olicity with anyone else) in a way that makes any sense now. Oliver has found his true love, her name is Felicity. She's it for him. And he's it for her. I'm pretty certain we will never have to revisit the O/L disaster-ship again. And thank goodness for that. Because wow was O/L terrible on so many levels. Just terrible.
Yes I mean in a perfect world Oliver and Felicity will be the endgame. I hope they are. I just don't want the Laurel and Oliver thing to happen so bad that I would pretty much settle for Oliver ending up with anyone else. Lol.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 06-03-2015, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

^Honestly, I would take him with anyone else over Laurel too. Like I said that relationship was all kinds of terrible. I mean he cheated on her with her sister. Nobody continues to date someone who cheated on them with their own sister. A lot of people would disown the sister too (not saying I would, I love my sisters no matter what, just illustrating the awfulness of that situation). And that's just the tip of the terribleness iceberg with O/L. So yeah in general anyone but them. However I refuse to believe he will end up with anyone else but Felicity. Anything else is just not going to happen, imo.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 06-04-2015 at 12:25 AM
Old 06-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Riley/Buffy (BTVS)
My LJ
Old 06-03-2015, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Jack/Emily (Revenge) I can't even

I stopped watching the show after Aiden's death but I read that in the season finale they sailed off into the sunset PLEASE give me a break Emily was a ****ing badass revenge ninja and you give her that cheesy finale I mean... It's a little bit morbid because Amanda and Jack sailed off as well for their honeymoon and she ended up dead... CREEPY AS HELL.

I think Emily/Aiden were soulmates and like she said in the interview in S4, they were going to spend their lives together (and after his death she said that she loved him and that she had never loved anyone) so basically she married Jack because Aiden wasn't alive what disappointment... They should have ended with Nolan buying an island for him and Emily because in the end, only Nolan and Aiden loved Emily for who she was, and not some memory of a 5 years old girl who you knew for like a year

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 06-03-2015, 10:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Their non chemistry is killing me Stephen is so stoic when doing romantic scenes, it is painful to have to watch these two try and be romantic and to fail so hugely at it. I also hate it when writers start to make two people revolve around just each other, Felicity has suffered this especially when it comes to these two. All she cares about is Oliver, her self worth is tied to him, and that is not healthy at all. I am sure once she falls off the pedestal that Oliver has her on, he will be the same as he is with all the other women in his life. Oliver really doesn't like it when the women in his life grow a backbone or act in someway that he doesn't approve of. I can't wait for these two to end.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread