Mark/Callie
Cristina/Burke
George/Izzie
Amber/Bray
Ellie/Luke

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-13-2013, 01:24 PM
Graphics Team

Damon/Elena - It sucks how much potential these two have only for it to fall apart within the last two seasons, although I suppose they lost their appeal when he killed her brother
Old 09-13-2013, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRiver (View Post)
What show/couple? If you don't mind me asking.
Nothing has been confirmed yet but it seems that there's going to be a love triangle in the new season of American Horror Story (this show has romance but it has never been its priority) and one of the couples in the love triangle are dating in real life. I'm sure the love triangle is only happening because these two actors are dating in real life and it's so annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueschild007 (View Post)
I don't mind it as long as it does not interfere with the characters on the show. It is fine if you do not want to be together anymore but you are at work and should stay professional on things. Not far to the storytelling or a fan base of the show if things turn ugly between to actors and they hurt a show in the process over it.
I was talking more about a couple happening only because the actors are dating in real life but that sucks too. I think sometimes a break up can affect their chemistry on screen even if the actors try to be professional. Sometimes the "magic" is lost and the audience can see the actors feel awkward working together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
THIS!!! A show in the UK put two characters together because the actors were dating despite the chemistry not translating well on screen at all, and I believe the actors themselves said they didn't like the idea. The whole relationship was a mess from start to finish, and the actors just weren't up to their usual standard in the scenes.
Usually real life couples can't translate their chemistry to the screen. There are some exceptions but most of the times the scenes seem weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Nolan/Relationships: Just learned he'll have a "new love interest" this season, like the guy has gone through so MUCH with all his relationships! Can't you just leave him SINGLE for 1 season???
I think it's ridiculous that he is going to get a love interest after everything that happened with Padma last season.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikram Phalange (View Post)
damon salvatore/any sort of contact with others
not exactly sure thats allowed though it IS still hilarious even if I DO like Damon.

^Are they seriously going there on AHS? If so then I agree with you 100%. I was so hoping they wouldnt.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 09-13-2013, 04:41 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessblaze (View Post)
not exactly sure thats allowed though it IS still hilarious even if I DO like Damon.
oops, my bad

Old 09-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this: Clare/drew

I cant believe they're throwing eclare and drianca away for this crap. come on degrassi get it together. I'm not happy at all.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 09-13-2013 at 04:55 PM
Old 09-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessblaze (View Post)
^Are they seriously going there on AHS? If so then I agree with you 100%. I was so hoping they wouldnt.
It's all rumors (e!online reported it) but I'm starting to get worried. AHS is one of my favorite shows and despite the fact every season has its flaws they haven't done anything incredible annoying or stuff that pisses me off yet. But it's Ryan Murphy and I'm afraid some of the problems Glee has this show could start having this season.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Usually real life couples can't translate their chemistry to the screen. There are some exceptions but most of the times the scenes seem weird.
A wise man, Joey Tribbiani once said, when actors are hot and heavy on stage, there is nothing going on off stage because there is all of the sexual tension building up. When there is no chemistry on stage, then you know the actors are doing it off stage.
Old 09-14-2013, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by user4091989 (View Post)
A wise man, Joey Tribbiani once said, when actors are hot and heavy on stage, there is nothing going on off stage because there is all of the sexual tension building up. When there is no chemistry on stage, then you know the actors are doing it off stage.
Lol I love Joey.

Kate with Sawyer or Jack- I disliked Kate so much that I could not get into any relationship she had. She annoyed the heck out of me.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-14-2013, 05:49 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by user4091989 (View Post)
Maybe that's why delenas chemistry is atrocious

Old 09-14-2013, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Drew/Clare Just the thought of them happening gives me the heebee jeebees. Seriously. Why even go there? I dont like Eclare at all, but Drianca is my OTP of this generation. Why break up two solid pairings for one that WONT WORK? I mean really. Drew's ENGAGED. If Degrassi wants to go there, keep Drew engaged because they've never actually had an engaged couple that worked!

Also I think chemistry is extremely subjective. Its all in a matter of opinion really. But I do agree that some real life couples have it and some dont.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 09-14-2013, 07:01 AM
Loyal Fan

couples I dislike....

Damon/Elena
Lucas/Brooke
Lucas/Peyton
Ryan/Marissa
Dylan/Kelly
Old 09-14-2013, 07:01 AM
Loyal Fan

@Vikram Philange Will be interesting to see them in the upcoming season then..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread