Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2013, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Buffy/Angel

I don't really hate them.

They are ok the first 2 seasons.

Bangel annoy me Season 3 on.

The way they were in this loop that season of whether to be together or not.

I just watched Reptile Boy on FX.

I really wanna know what Buffy meant when she said when I kiss you I want to die.

Buffy is going out with another guy but a few episodes later is declaring her love for Angel.

They didn't have enough buildup.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 09-11-2013, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by user4091989 (View Post)
Mike/Rachel (Suits) - I left them off my original list because they hadn't bothered me in a while, but then I realized that the only reason why is because they didn't have any scenes together in the past few episodes. But now I remember why I can't stand them. She is so needy and manipulative and nothing ever pleases her. And in return Mike becomes such a wet noodle, groveling idiot. She bitches about something nonstop and he apologizes nonstop until the scene is over. EVerything that has nothing to do with her she takes personally and gets upset so in return he has to do some nonsense romantic gesture to make her stop complaining and it's just not cute anymore. She claims to want to be a lawyer but she lets her feelings get in the way of everything. ugh
For the life of me I couldnt pin point exactly WHY I dont like Mike/Rachel but you just nailed it for me. They bring out the absolute WORST in one another imo and bring the show way way down. Their on-again-off-again drama isnt endearing its lame and I think they should stay far far away fro one another.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 09-11-2013, 06:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Stefan/Elena (TVD) relationship that was from the start based on lies, manipulations, idealizations plus no romantic chemistry whatsoever. Ugh, Just the worst

Dan/Blair (GG) they were ok as friends. Anything more than that just made me cringe. They were just too different and incompatible... oil and water. Plus again lack of strong chemistry.

Rachel/Joey ("Friends") just pointless waste of a storyline

Dean/Lisa("supernatural") boring pairing is boring. Random and chemistryless as well.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Stefan/Elena
Bonnie/Damon
Elena/Elijah

Oliver/Felicity
I like them but not as a couple, just friends and nothing else
Old 09-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spencer/Wren
Hanna/Wren
Wren/Teenage girls
Melissa/Wren
Aria/Ezra
Aria/Love interests
Emily/Maya
Emily/Samara
The Liars/random guest stars
Melissa/Out of town
Phoebe/Cole
Piper/Anyone who wasn't Leo
Lexie/Jackson
Mark/Callie
Mark/Addison
George/Izzie
Cristina/Owen
Cristina/Burke
Amber/Bray
Amber/Jay
Ellie/Luke
Trudy/Bray
Ebony/Bray
Ved/Cloe
Harry/Hermione
- As more than friends
Harry/Ginny - I didn't hate them, but I really could have done without them.
Denise/Mac
Syed/Christian
Tom/Lorna

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Jack/Gwen
Luke/Reid
Ste/Doug

Always and forever my top 3 most hated ships EVER in existence EVER

Now my other not so hated but still hated ships:

Edward/Bella
Harry/Hermione
Stiles/Lydia
Kurt/Blaine
John Paul/Anyone but Craig
TVD/Romance
Glee/Romance

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 09-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Hook/Emma - If this happens it will be character assassination for Emma. Also Emma is supposed to find Henry next season, not fall in love with a villain just because he is good looking and "charming". Besides I love how the show seems to forget this is the guy who punched Belle and then shot her. Also he left Emma to rot in a cell in FTL because of his own selfish reasons.
Also it's incredible contrived how easily Hook forgot about his revenge.

Brooke/Lucas - I have always shipped LP but I didn't mind BL in S1. I think their storyline was interesting but in S2 they turned Brooke into a Mary Sue and completely re wrote a lot of stuff that happened in S1. They removed anything that made BL and Brooke interesting so they could be this "epic" love

Brooke/Julian - Another Brooke ship that was good when it first started but it was ruined again by the writers making every single relationship in the show the same. Also I hated how much they changed Julian's character in S7 so he could fit the OTH mold.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Julia (View Post)
With Brandon/Callie, I don't really mind the lack of self-control, they are teenagers afterall. But it's weird with them for me, sometime I like/love them and think the story and chemistry is good, other times I see no chemistry and don't like the pairing and get impatient with them. So odd.
Maybe I should clarify what I meant with Brandon/Callie and the self control. She spent most of the season talking about how she's never had a place to call home. Well she finally has the opportunity for that but chose to do the one thing that would without a doubt jeopardize that. He knew it too. A crush might eventually go away so I think a home should be more important to her than a relationship that might not even last. The family situation makes it icky to me even though I know they aren't related. Plus I hate the way he whines at her about everything that doesn't go his way and I don't see any chemistry between them.

Last edited by user4091989; 09-11-2013 at 10:03 AM
Old 09-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Edward/Bella... Can we Say Self-Destructive Relationship?

Harry/Hermione.. Not a couple but still...YUCK

Dean/Lisa . No Chemistry there

Angel/Cordelia..Hated this couple.. Better off as friends

Joey/Rachel... Better off as Friends again

Michael/Isabel... YUCK!! Sibling Vibes

Dawson/Joey... NO!

Oliver/Laurel... Don't see the Chemistry

Bay/Ty... She belongs with Emmett

Riley/Ben... He is Too Selfish for her..
Old 09-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Spencer/Wren
Hanna/Wren
Wren/Teenage girls
Melissa/Wren
Aria/Ezra
Aria/Love interests
Emily/Maya
Emily/Samara
The Liars/random guest stars
Melissa/Out of town
This x1000000
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-11-2013, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
harry/hermione - as more than friends
this
Old 09-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Total Fan

oliver/laurel is like watching paint dry

Old 09-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Veronica and Piz
Old 09-11-2013, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Harry/Hermione - As more than friends
Harry/Ginny - I didn't hate them, but I really could have done without them.
Admittedly, I could have done without 99.9 percents of potential romances for Harry because imo he was not suited for long term commitment at that point of his life hence why his relationship with Ginny turned out to be such a disaster and his ~ subtext with Hermione was entirely made up and fabricated by the movies for the sake of maintaining hero/heroine cliche with no canonical evidence in the books.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 09-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Buffy/Angel post-S3 of BtVS - I mostly really liked them in the first three seasons, but after that it was like trying to hammer square pegs in to round holes, they just didn't fit anymore. Angel was a possessive jerk when he showed up in the Yoko Factor, ditto his appearance in Chosen. In general he was a better character away from her and on his own show. They both moved on, and the constant little reunions were clearly being orchestrated mainly to please the hardcore shippers still out there. Buffy's deep feelings for Spike and Angel's love for Cordelia were disregarded during that cheesy and ridiculous reunion in Chosen, which backs up what I just said about it being for the shippers benefit. It was cheap, shoddy writing. B/A worked in the high school years as that big first true love type of relationship, and that's where they should have stayed.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread