Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2010, 02:42 AM
Elite Fan

Elena/any guy: I just can't seem to warm up to her. In fact I don't like any of the VD girls but Caroline. I don't hate Bonnie, but she's bland.
Bonnie/Damon
Bella/life
House/Cuddy: What has happened to this show?
Chuck/Blair: So overrated.
Annie/Liam
Tim/Lyla
Nate/anyone not Jenny
Peyton/Lucas/Brooke
Mouth/anyone
Millie/being on my screens
Mia/gtfo already
S5/Brooke: Yawn
S7/Brooke: Talk about character regression.
Brooke/S4: Talk about character assassination by the writers to prop up Peyton.
S6/Brooke: Yawn
OTH S2/no Haley
Buffy/anyone but Angel
Pacey/anyone but Joey
Nathan/anyone but Haley
OTH/back nine episodes for S8 and anything beyond
kristen Stewart/no facial expressions and that monotone voice in the Twilight movies and well in some other movies too.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Buffy/Angel - I will never like them. I am sick of the first love crap. There isn't anything between them besides brooding and puppy love.

Old 09-12-2010, 03:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
Yes. I like unapologetic badass Damon. Mopey, weepy Damon is not really on my to-see list - but I think he needs to appreciate his relationship with Stefan more or I'm just going to get tired of Stefan trying to defend his brother and Damon being a bitch about it.

Elena/Damon. If I didn't think an ED relationship was a good idea last season, I think him killing her brother has cemented that fact this season. Whether he wants to be ~hated, or not, he killed her baby brother. I'd have to stake him
THANK YOU. I definitly agree with that.

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 09-12-2010, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Finn/Rachel .
Old 09-12-2010, 03:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Void (View Post)
ITA. I don't agree with the idea of "love at first sight" at all. The idea that you can fall in love with somebody just by looking at them seems utterly ridiculous to me. Come on, who on Earth are you supposed to know anything at all about a person before meeting them, let alone fall in love with them? Whenever I see "love at first sight", I just roll my eyes, turn off my brain and try to stomach the cheese until the scene is over.
I agree. I mean, it is perfectly plausible to just meet someone and instantly develop a crush on them, to be interested in them and want to know them better. But what I hate is when TV shows show us two characters meeting, liking each other, and for the rest of the show we're told these two should be together, for no other reason other than THEY LIKE EACH OTHER. As if feelings can't change. As if you can' like a million people in your lifetime. As if there aren't other factors needed to make a real relationship work.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Clark/Lois
Clark/Lana
Will/Emma
Harry/Ginny
Snape/Lily
Edward/Bella
Bella/Life
Jack/Kate/Sawyer
Veronica/Donut
Veronica/Piz
Lorelai/Christopher
Rory/Logan
Buffy/Angel/Riley/Spike
Willow/Kennedy
Wesley/Fred/Gunn
Cordy/Connor
Fez/Jackie
Ryan/Marissa
Stefan/Elena/Damon
Damon/Bonnie
George/Izzie

Old 09-12-2010, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
Whether he wants to be ~hated, or not, he killed her baby brother. I'd have to stake him.
LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Trying to suspend reality to be in the fantasy world of vampires and all, but I've said it before- I think some form of emotional realism is even more crucial, the more fantasy aspects are in the plot. That's what grounds vampire shows. Buffy was so good in the first three seasons especially because the fantastical things she went through were a metaphor for what so many girls go through in high school- feeling isolated and different, struggling to find your place in the world, falling in love with a guy and giving it up and having him turn real mean real fast. TVD needs to have that same emotional realism or the show is just going to turn stupid like Twilight. And it would ruin Elena to have her quickly forgive or suddenly find herself attracted to the guy who snapped her baby brother's neck. Because even if I found myself in this magical land, if you snap my brother's neck? Yeah, I'm going to slip you some Vervain and stake your ass and never look back, because if you've murdered my brother once and somehow he survived I ain't giving you a chance to try it again, lol. And I have an older brother- if someone did something to ME, his baby sister, his reaction would be even stronger.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

chair

i dont want to see Blair wasted on Chuck ever again. she has been wasted on him for two seasons. she needs a man not a pathetic little boy crying for mommy!!! Just keep her away from that fail!!

Happiness is a firecracker sitting on my headboard
Happiness was never mine to hold
Careful child, light the fuse and get away
‘Cause happiness throws a shower of sparks
Old 09-12-2010, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i wouldn't say i hate CB but i don't love them either. But mush angst for no special reason atleast i can't see it.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 09-12-2010, 06:17 AM
Total Fan

Bill/Sookie
Finn/Rachel
Emily/Maya
Shannon/Sayid
Naomi/Emily
Buffy/Riley
Old 09-12-2010, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by forblueskiesxx (View Post)
Bill/Sookie
Finn/Rachel
Agree so effing mush on those two.
I may not even check out Glee this season b/c of the horribel-nes that is called FR

Old 09-12-2010, 06:23 AM
New Fan

ANGEL/CORDELIA-no chemistry,they should have stayed just friends
Spike/Buffy-she never loved him and being hot and intersting doesn't mean anytging
Old 09-12-2010, 06:26 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylu (View Post)
Agree so effing mush on those two.
I may not even check out Glee this season b/c of the horribel-nes that is called FR
I'm gonna watch the first few episodes and see, but if the Finchel is OD and taking up a good part of the show, then...nah. I'll have better things to watch.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah i never got those 2 coupesl and why they happend even. I liked spike as a chater, but with buffy it's a big no no no

And CA i don't knwon where to start.

They aren't my big hate coupels or anything but that is mainly b/c i never got why tthose two coupels even got together and i don't see what ppl see.

edit:
I never really was crasy about GLee to start with. And if they gonna make out all the time well that is to mush for me to look at. If i loved glee maybe i could stand it, but i don't even do that

Old 09-12-2010, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)
House/Cuddy: What has happened to this show?
ITA That's what I'm thinking all the time. What happened to this show???? It was much better before all the Cuddy/House cuddling in bed, it just makes me sick I will certainly not watch all S6 for sure...

Abby&Gibbs/having to be in a father&daughter relationship: I'm not sure of what their relationship is, as TPTB said it's "complicated" but I would certainly NOT say it's a father&daughter one. This is totally creepy I mean some things he does like: Did your father ever brought you a straw with written "I love you" on Valentine's day??? If my dad did that I'm not sure I would appreciate. I also think it would be weird if a father massaged his daughter.
And when he looks at her this way:

Well I just don't get how anyone could see them in a father/Daughter thing, it's just
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread