Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Absolute Fan

Mia/Chase. If I wanna see this season, I can handle Quin/Clay crap, but Mia/Chase too?! No , thanks.
Mia is becoming a annoying character since mid-S6. And I don't buy the "chemistry" between this two anymore.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkellyx (View Post)

Pacey/Andie
Dawson/Joey
Damon/Bonnie
Stefan/Elena
I agree with those couples they definitively are on my list
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 09-16-2010, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Will it sound stupid if I say almost all endgame couples? Seriously, it's a very weird thing, but I almost NEVER ship couples that become endgame. They are forced, they are unreal and sometimes they don't even have chemistry. That's why almost everytime my heart gets broken in the end of some book or show. Anyway, here are the endgame couples that make me wanna throw my tv out of the window and stop reading books:

Harry/Ginny I totally don't get the idea of it. I really wish I could, but I can't. It makes no scence to me. Zero chemistry. Totally forced "romance". No build up. WHY did he fell in love with her?! Give me at least one reason, JKR. Ginny was barely in the books, she was always around Harry when he came to Weasleys for summer yet he felt nothing to her. She wasn't even a close friend to him. And in book 6 suddenly he is all so in love with her for no reason and in the next book they are married and have three kids... I don't get it.

Sawer/Juliet this couple totally came out of nowhere, absolutely no build up or chemistry, cheapest, forced "romance", only to pair Jack/Kate and make Sawer end up with someone.

Jack/Kate their romantic relationships where a fail. They where never a good couple. Before they got together there was some chemistry between them, but after the island it was totally gone. Their relationships where terrible, she raised his sister's son on her own and he acted like an absolute jerk. Such a fail.

Xander/Dawn yep, in the comics they are a couple Should I explane why I hate them? They are very similar to Harry/Ginny: relationships that where not even a close friendship grew into "love". What's the reason of it all? Only because Dawn had a little crush on Xander when she was 14? Damn, I wanna forget that it actually happened.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 09-16-2010, 11:04 AM
New Fan

Angel/Cordelia-good friend,but horrible couple
Buffy/Spike
Damon/Bonnie-she annoys ne so much with all her "super power" attitude
Old 09-16-2010, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

toaly agree
Special on damon/bonnie.

We need a new titel. And a new thread. And i have no titels what so ever.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 09-16-2010, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

BTVS/ATS:

Angel/Buffy after their break up because these two people didn't know anything about each other anymore. They broke up in S3, Angel went to LA and started a new life. He did a lot of very bad things. He had a lot of women. He even had a son. But it all seemed to be eraced by that forced Bangel kiss in Chosen. When Buffy felt in love with Angel he was a lost vampire with a soul, he was depressed and Whistler lead him to a 16 years old girl with a lollypop who opened her heart to him. It was in the past. Buffy was definitely not that girl anymore. I hate when the character's growth, all the relationships character had after breaking up with first love doesn't count. It seems like a total waste of plot.

Cordelia/Connor it was That's all I can say.

Angel/Cordelia the way their romance was written. They definitely had chemistry. And maybe they where soulmates in some way. But the writers totally failed to write their romance. Angel didn't even think about Cordy in a romantic way when she was herself, but when she started changing and acting OOC he felt in love with her. He even said this, he said that he likes the way she had become. But it wasn't Cordy we used to know anymore. It wasn't like Doyle who loved Cordy with all her imperfection, with her being bitchy and funny and sometimes close-minded. Angel didn't love that Cordy. He loved the other Cordy, OOC Cordy and that's why I couldn't manage to love Cangel. They could have been a good couple, but the writers failed to write it.

Xander/Dawn in the comics one of the stupidest couples ever.

Old 09-16-2010, 11:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylu (View Post)
toaly agree
Special on damon/bonnie.

We need a new titel. And a new thread. And i have no titels what so ever.
"Couples We Dislike: Like Cupid's arrow missed the heart and ruptured a spleen"
Old 09-16-2010, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, I love that title suggestion

Old 09-16-2010, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

who is starting? Should i?

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 09-16-2010, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

mylu, sure.