Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know how i could forget Damon/boonie the idea of them together is a joke
Old 09-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyshipper83 (View Post)
Troy/Gabriella
I never liked High School Musical at all, but I still remember the one time I watched the second one and I couldn't stop thinking that they would have worked better with Sharpay and Ryan respectively.
But then I never cared enough to remember, until you just reminded me.

IrishღDance
Old 09-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

A thread about couples you dislike....this should be fun.....

I have a few in my head at the moment.

Lucas/Peyton (One Tree Hill) Hate is a nice word to be used if I'd describe this pairing!
Dylan/Kelly (Beverly Hills 90210) Again hate would be a nice word describing my feelings for this pairing! We go way back and my feelings for this couple has not changed a bit.
Ezra/Aria (Pretty Little Liars) snooze!
Bill/Sookie (True Blood) They bug me to no end!
Stefan/Elena (the Vampire Diaries) epic up my ass! More like forced down my throat!
Leonard/Penny (the Big Bang Theory) They bore me to tears as a couple!

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 09-11-2010, 02:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Troy/Gabriella
I thought I was the only one

Don't wait for too long

♥ [ Dan & Blair l Princess & Pauper l tumblr] ♥
Old 09-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

Buffy/Angel

Old 09-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia (View Post)
I hate pairings who try and push that "love at first sight," and/or "our first love shall be our epic last love" crap.
ITA. I don't agree with the idea of "love at first sight" at all. The idea that you can fall in love with somebody just by looking at them seems utterly ridiculous to me. Come on, who on Earth are you supposed to know anything at all about a person before meeting them, let alone fall in love with them? Whenever I see "love at first sight", I just roll my eyes, turn off my brain and try to stomach the cheese until the scene is over.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Just the usual:

Clark/Lana
Bill/Sookie
Kate/Jack
Bella/Edward
Bella/Life
Puck/Rachel
Rachel/Finn
Harry/Ginny
Old 09-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkateGirl88 (View Post)
tim/lyla
[/B]
Old 09-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Edward/Bella
Jacob/Bella

Old 09-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyes1980 (View Post)
Dylan/Kelly (Beverly Hills 90210) Again hate would be a nice word describing my feelings for this pairing! We go way back and my feelings for this couple has not changed a bit.
Old 09-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Void (View Post)
ITA. I don't agree with the idea of "love at first sight" at all. The idea that you can fall in love with somebody just by looking at them seems utterly ridiculous to me. Come on, who on Earth are you supposed to know anything at all about a person before meeting them, let alone fall in love with them? Whenever I see "love at first sight", I just roll my eyes, turn off my brain and try to stomach the cheese until the scene is over.
It really is ridiculous and childish. Love at first sight is nothing more than a rush of hormones. Love, real love takes time and a whole lot of perseverance.

I also hate the phrases "Happy ending" and "Happily ever after." Neither exist. The only true ending is death, and I think everyone can agree that isn't happy for those left behind. And no one lives "Happily ever after." Life is messy, people have issues, people disagree, etc You can love someone and have a good life together but you will not be happy every moment. -That's also why I always feel slightly cheated by those last episode ever hook ups. I want to see a build up and at least a foundation for growth rather than OMG! I luv you, and despite us not having talked or dealt with anything I know we'll be together forever!

Logan&Veronica|Frank&Karen|Clint&Natasha|Spike&Buffy|Tony&Pepper
Old 09-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Joey Potter/Life What did Dawson & Pacey see in her? Was she so special that they had to risk their friendship for her? I don't think so. And it seems in the later seasons of DC, every guy was in love with her. Dawson's Creek should have been renamed Joey's Creek.

Pacey/Joey/Dawson Worst love triangle ever. Dawson was painted as the villian, Pacey the amazing good guy and Joey the helpless damsel in distress. Give me a break. I'm not a fan of love triangles in general but this one was so unrealistic. It was a big reason why S3 sucked ass.

Spike/Buffy Loathe this pairing. Abusive from beginning to end. Spike was a great character up until he fell for Buffy. Then he became an idiot. Ugh.

Angel/Buffy Yeah they had a fun relationship allright. All tortured and broody and then Angel turns evil and tries to kill her and her friends. Makes for a nice romance huh?

Riley/Buffy BORING. Really, that's all I can describe their relationship as.

I think it's pretty clear I didn't ship Buffy with any of the guys on the show

We are all stories in the end
Old 09-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Booth/Brennan
Old 09-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Damon/Bonnie - I don't care if they have a little bit of chemistry, or could be possibly written well - I JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM. I don't want to see Damon wasted on her. And I don't hate Bonnie, but Damon is too good for her. Too interesting. I just don't want to waste time on them.

Jenny/Nate
- I still don't get how they are even viewed as a good couple or something when all we see Jenny as a manipulative bitch. I hate that girl so much. She is so annoying, and just a waste of screentime.

Jacob/Nessie
- Gross.

Owen/Cristina - Owen can't handle or understand Cristina. And they have NO chemistry.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
Joey Potter/Life What did Dawson & Pacey see in her? Was she so special that they had to risk their friendship for her? I don't think so. And it seems in the later seasons of DC, every guy was in love with her. Dawson's Creek should have been renamed Joey's Creek.
WORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Joey Potter is evil. It's the worst triangle ever. I was in absolute shock over the level of fandom fights about this, because both pairings were so absolutely atrocious as both pairings involved this soulless waste of space. I have never, EVER seen a character less deserving of being at the center of a triangle and having others fawn over them. And I read the Twilight books. LOL.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread