Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2010, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_wings05 (View Post)
Neda!!!!

Yes Im pretty much the same with Nate...I wish we shipped him with the same girl! Oh well, we can bond over our mutual NV and NS hate neways LOL and CLOIS of course!! Chlarkers and Clana fans forever united over Clois hate hahaha
Haha I know, I think a lot of people are like that with Nate, they ship him with one person and when he's not with them they can't stand him It's too bad we don't ship him with the same girl. But if I had to choose I would take NJ over NS any day! And yes CLOIS is the ultimate fail as well! I love that Chlark and Clana fans are now forever united because of it I've seen so many Chlarkers say they wish they could go back to the pre-Clois days of Clana because they were so much better than what is going on now
StefanღElena | SnowღCharming | ElevenღAmy | WadeღZoe | DanღSerena |FinnღRachel
| tumblr
Old 03-13-2010, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Whether you girls ship NB or NJ, we can all share our NS hate together
Old 03-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neda16 (View Post)
Haha I know, I think a lot of people are like that with Nate, they ship him with one person and when he's not with them they can't stand him It's too bad we don't ship him with the same girl. But if I had to choose I would take NJ over NS any day! And yes CLOIS is the ultimate fail as well! I love that Chlark and Clana fans are now forever united because of it I've seen so many Chlarkers say they wish they could go back to the pre-Clois days of Clana because they were so much better than what is going on now
HAHA I know I find it funny. I know right?! Aww thanks Id take NB over NS any day too. They were actually my second fave Nate ship for awhile there..Even though I only really like one Nate ship nowdays Id still take NB over NS...Though I love CB..lol! HAHA yes Clois most certainly is the ultimate fail of all time! I love that too!!! LOL that's awesome, Ive seen a few comments like that too. Just like Ive seen Clana fans say they would gladly take Chlark over this clois crapolla Clois is just...Ugh there arent even words to describle my hate for them.

Aww Nessa! So true!!! We can all share the NS hate!
It'll be by your side
Old 03-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhlover (View Post)
Whether you girls ship NB or NJ, we can all share our NS hate together
Yes, united in hate we stand

Quote:
HAHA I know I find it funny. I know right?! Aww thanks Id take NB over NS any day too. They were actually my second fave Nate ship for awhile there..Even though I only really like one Nate ship nowdays Id still take NB over NS...Though I like CB..lol! HAHA yes Clois most certainly is the ultimate fail of all time! I love that too!!! LOL that's awesome, Ive seen a few comments like that too. Just like Ive seen Clana say they would gladly take Chlark over this clois crapolla Clois is just...Ugh there arent even words to describle my hate for them.
aww thanks Yeah I don't dislike CB at all, I actually kind of like them haha, but I have loved NB since the books And I'm even more loyal to them because I don't like how the show treated them. But then I feel like no Nate ship has gotten treated very well by the show. Yeah there are not enough words in the English language to describe how much of a fail Clois is. At least both Clana and Chlark had development. Clois acted like cousins and then all of a sudden BAM they're soul mates I don't know how we're supposed to by that
| tumblr
Old 03-13-2010, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Old 03-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neda16 (View Post)

aww thanks Yeah I don't dislike CB at all, I actually kind of like them haha, but I have loved NB since the books And I'm even more loyal to them because I don't like how the show treated them. But then I feel like no Nate ship has gotten treated very well by the show. Yeah there are not enough words in the English language to describe how much of a fail Clois is. At least both Clana and Chlark had development. Clois acted like cousins and then all of a sudden BAM they're soul mates I don't know how we're supposed to by that
Haha aww yay we'll thats good! I know a lot of people who were a fan of NB in the books so I totally understand. I need to read the books sometime! No Nate ship really has been treated right on the show. I think maybe the writers r still trying to find there footing with him or at least thats how it seems with how they never care enough to fully develop a real relationship for Nate. NV were a couple but they never gave them a real storyline or anything like what CB or RL have had on the show..Its like they didnt care enough to show us or fully develop them, they just used them (like they often use Nate) as a plot device. Its really annoying. People who've never seen GG wonder why Nate gets so much hate? I say watch S2 cause I was thinking about this the other day and realized the writers managed to crush FOUR diff Nate ships or fanbases during the course of that season..At the beginning with all the promotion NSers we're excited for NS and then it turned out to be nothing. (IMO they should have done NS at that point, it made more sense then lol.) Then NV got together and he broke up with her, then NJ had their little thing and he chose V (I still hate how this day how V skated for the letter dealio while Jenny lost a lot for the whole dress prank. Oh well Jenny got awesome character development out of it while Nate's character further regressed haha.) And then they did NB even though they were clearly planning on going with CB..And hinted at NV at the end of the season. It was like they truly crapped on all of Nate's ships and yeah, it was just terrible.

And I know right?! WORD on the Clois stuff. I dont get it..They're just so contrived and propped and they dont have one lick of chemistry..Ick I just cant stand them. Its like they ruined my precious amazing Chlark bond for THAT?! what the frack!? Oh well, she can have fun being his second choice since we all know Lana is his first one lol!
It'll be by your side
Old 03-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jumping into the conversation about how the only time Nate isn't annoying is when he's with the girl you ship...

The only time I enjoy Nate...omg, I know! Me?? Is when the Non-Judging Breakfast Club is all together. In a friendship way. Obviously, since I hate NS... I love their friendship. But, it kind of sucks now...

So, to stay on topic...

Nate/Serena
Nate/Blair
Nate/Vanessa
Nate/Jenny

Old 03-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Chrissy! I admire your very consistant Nate hate haha

Jack/Kate/Sawyer
Clois
Lois/Life
Nate/Serena
Spinelli/Maxie
Jason/Sam
John/Marty
Todd/Kelly
It'll be by your side
Old 03-13-2010, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's been so strong lately!

Edward/Bella
Bill/Sookie
Harry/Ginny

Old 03-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

He makes it so damn easy

I agree with all those couples! YUCKY!
It'll be by your side
Old 03-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Peyton/Lucas
Cappie/Casey
Tony/Ziva
Nate/Jenny
Ben/Amy
Ron/Hermione
Troy/Gabriella
Jacob/Bella
Puck/Rachel
Harry/Ginny

Kaite | icon: ?
Old 03-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro physical (View Post)
Jumping into the conversation about how the only time Nate isn't annoying is when he's with the girl you ship...

The only time I enjoy Nate...omg, I know! Me?? Is when the Non-Judging Breakfast Club is all together. In a friendship way. Obviously, since I hate NS... I love their friendship. But, it kind of sucks now...

So, to stay on topic...

Nate/Serena
Nate/Blair
Nate/Vanessa
Nate/Jenny

I love how that's always your addition to the thread!

I used to like the NJBC until I realized they're only close as friends when one of them need something. Besides that, the only two that are actually BFFs are Blair and Serena.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 03-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Haha aww yay we'll thats good! I know a lot of people who were a fan of NB in the books so I totally understand. I need to read the books sometime! No Nate ship really has been treated right on the show. I think maybe the writers r still trying to find there footing with him or at least thats how it seems with how they never care enough to fully develop a real relationship for Nate. NV were a couple but they never gave them a real storyline or anything like what CB or RL have had on the show..Its like they didnt care enough to show us or fully develop them, they just used them (like they often use Nate) as a plot device. Its really annoying. People who've never seen GG wonder why Nate gets so much hate? I say watch S2 cause I was thinking about this the other day and realized the writers managed to crush FOUR diff Nate ships or fanbases during the course of that season..At the beginning with all the promotion NSers we're excited for NS and then it turned out to be nothing. (IMO they should have done NS at that point, it made more sense then lol.) Then NV got together and he broke up with her, then NJ had their little thing and he chose V (I still hate how this day how V skated for the letter dealio while Jenny lost a lot for the whole dress prank. Oh well Jenny got awesome character development out of it while Nate's character further regressed haha.) And then they did NB even though they were clearly planning on going with CB..And hinted at NV at the end of the season. It was like they truly crapped on all of Nate's ships and yeah, it was just terrible.

And I know right?! WORD on the Clois stuff. I dont get it..They're just so contrived and propped and they dont have one lick of chemistry..Ick I just cant stand them. Its like they ruined my precious amazing Chlark bond for THAT?! what the frack!? Oh well, she can have fun being his second choice since we all know Lana is his first one lol!
you're so right, they really did crap on all the Nate pairings and didn't give a single one of them a real chance. It really does seem like they're still trying to find their footing with him. I think it's because the original plan was always NB and a triangle with S but then CB got so popular and they didn't know what to do with Nate and because of that they've basically stomped on every Nate pairing.

Ugh again you're so right about Clois! No chemistry, rushed, what's so great about them?? And did they really ruin the Chlark bond? I liked their friendship. Word on Lois being second choice! The moment Lana came back Clark forgot all about the fact that he was about to kiss Lois And before season 8 he would have chosen Chloe over Lois too, so Lois is like 3rd choice

and you hate Spinelli/Maxie I love that we hate all the same couples
| tumblr
Old 03-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
I love how that's always your addition to the thread!

I used to like the NJBC until I realized they're only close as friends when one of them need something. Besides that, the only two that are actually BFFs are Blair and Serena.
Yeah, that's true. When one of them is in trouble, they all come together. They're never just...together for the sake of being together as friends.

Quote:
He makes it so damn easy
Tru Fax!
Old 03-13-2010, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

CBS do. I love them so much. Nate....can go away.

Angela; tumblr;
Closed Thread   Post New Thread