Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dan/Blair get mentioned every once in a while.

I hate the idea of them. They would be an awful couple. I'm more a fan of Blair bashing Dan.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

What Chrissy said is basically some of the same reasons I hate NS Nessa. I actually wasnt against them earlier. I thought in S2 they really should have been done, thats just when I felt would have been the best time for NS but they only teased them..And then when they made Nate still in love with Serena, saying he basically had been for the last 3 years this season I just didnt buy it at all. How could I after all his different proclaimations of feelings to different girls in season 2. I just couldnt buy the fact that Nate's feelings for her never went away went the show showed us nothing of the sort until that episode in S3 when he told her how he felt. And the other reasons basically go with all of what Chrissy said. I understand the whole waiting for a ship to happen for so long so I understand your reasoning for liking NS and also with the whole Carter not being around lol..Im guessing your a big Serena fan? Im a huge Jenny fan and as a Jenny fan Ive been a NJ fan and have been waiting for them to get a fair chance in the same way you have with NS..If Jenny had a Carter like Serena does, I dont know, there's a chance I wouldnt want NJ so much cause well, I fell for CaS pretty hard..If the show would have given us some viable love interests for Jenny (Nate has really been the only one) Id probably really love them..I guess there's Damien but I think he's bad news and def dont want Jenny with him really But yeah I understand where you're coming from, Im just glad we both love Carter/Serena! I want them to happen again in S4 SO bad!!!

Hmm Dan/Blair, Ive seen some hate for them in here..But Ive seen quite a bit of love for them before too, maybe in the couples of the moment thread before. I dont hate them but I dont love them either, I guess for me it would depend on how the show went about doing them if they ever dared to go there.
It'll be by your side
Old 03-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Air
Elite Fan

yeah it's so crazy I've become such a Serena fan and last season I wasn't at ALL. I also REALLY dislike Jenny Sorry!

I just love DB's chemistry and I'm all about chem, but I don't think I could buy them falling for each other. I like their mutual hate/respect dynamic. I think it could translate really well into some hot sexiness, but nothing more than that.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

LOL Thats okay Im not exactly a Serena fan normally but Carter made me love her/care about her..So when shes with him I love her, otherwise I dont care about her so much haha.

haha I like the way their relatonship is now on the show..the whole frienemy like thing, but I enjoy watching videos of them
It'll be by your side
Old 03-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Air
Elite Fan

yeah she seriously was SO amazing at the beginning of the season, mostly because of how she interacted with Carter.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

She was! I absolutely loooved her!
It'll be by your side
Old 03-14-2010, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

I always love Serena. Even when she's with Dan.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 03-14-2010, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
LOL I believes you! btw, I've missed you!
aww. me too

Well DB get mentionned here very now and then. (sometimes by me, sorry) Not the same people visit those threads so I think there's more DB haters in the Spoilers thread. Some like them but I've seen many people hate them as well. Not in this particular thread but in other places Don't think they're the hated couple of the moment but when people start into a convo about them or other pairings, you'll see people getting it out of their system
Spoiler:
Old 03-14-2010, 07:31 PM
Air
Elite Fan

haha I was just curious! They aren't even canon anyway.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Puck/Quinn; I still don't like them and it's getting worse. I think trying to build a relationship around a drunken one night stand that resulted in a unplanned pregnancy is ridiculous. Quinn would never date Puck otherwises, because she never thought they was anything special about him - or even good. But now she's supposed to be all over him like a rash? Please. And because Finn/Rachel were my first Glee love it does pain me to say this, but Quinn and Finn are a thousand times better suited than even them
Old 03-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Air
Elite Fan

lol, yeah I'm SO guilty of NJ hate.

Spoiler:
Old 03-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Nate and Serena but will admit I lost a big chunk of love for them, well actually the charactor of Nate, because of season 2. His jumping around from one girl to the next was horrible.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

dean/angel (YEAH A FREAKING ANGEL. UGH ) who doesn't know what love is I LEGITLY DON'T THINK THERE ARE WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW I MUCH I HATE THIS SHIPPING. IT MAKES NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER. IT'S RAPE OF JIMMY'S ALIVE BODY. OH AND CASTIEL DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE IS. HE'S NOT GOING TO ~MAGICALLY FIGURE IT OUT. HE'S AN ANGEL OF THE LORD. THEY DON'T DO SEX OR ROMANCE OR LOVE. DID I MENTION IT'D BE A FAVORITE CHARACTER BEING A RAPIST?

castiel/life CAN HE GO AWAY AGAIN? POINTLESS CHARACTER. MISHA IS ONLY CONTRACTED FOR THIS SEASON. I MIGHT GET MY WISH! OH GOD PLEASEEE UNIVERSE. BE GOOD TO ME. *PRAYS NEWEST SPOILER IS ABOUT HIM*

puck/quinn - THEY BRING OUT THE WORSE IN EACH OTHER AND MARK AND DIANNA HAVE 0 CHEMISTRY. IT'S UNBEARABLE TO WATCH. I LOVE THEM BOTH ALONE (WELL OKAY I DON'T LIKE QUINN, BUT DIANNA IS <3)... BUT NO.

finn/rachel - OKAY SERIOUSLY WITH THESE SPOILERS. finn has shown MORE THAN ONCE that he does NOT CARE ABOUT RACHEL.... i can't ship it.. i just can't

sam/ruby
ruby/life
brooke/lucas
brooke/julian
brooke/chase
lucas/lindsey
sawyer/kate/jack
sawyer/juliet
wendell/angela
roxy/angela
booth/cam
booth/spoiler
jeff/britta
shawn/abigail
edward/bella
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 03-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_wings05 (View Post)
Seriously!! They really do!!

I know its soo blah..The one constant on the show not even really there this season, the beginning of S9 was just bad with Chloe getting barely any screen time and Lois getting a ton. LOL you're not the only one I couldnt stomach the Clois either. For awhile I wasnt even watching Chloe clips cause I couldnt stand what they did to her Chlark and how little respect Chloe was getting..but then things started to get better, well not on the Chlark front but just for Chloe neways. YES Chloe/Oliver r great!!!

I know omg me too!!! He needs to GTFO! Ive been saying it since they hooked up and the hate is still there, stronger than ever! They're so boring and annoying together..seriously! haha Id totally take her with Matt, it sucks that Matt barely gets any screen time. I want them to give him a love interest already!!! JoMax r way hot haha, love them!!! And yes JC r my babies..My fave soap couple of all time/one of my fave couples ever. I adore there friendship but gah I've always wanted them to be together, ESPECIALLY the original Jason/Carly..Sarah and Steve just had chemistry in spades! LOL Jax annoys me too. I liked CarJax with Tams Carly back when they toyed with them wa back when.though I loved Zander/Carly more I think. And then with Laura's Carly at first I liked CarJax but I just dont care about them at all anymore really. I cant believe they've lasted this long ya know?! LOL! yeah Jax can be annoying sometimes for sure. I have a friend on the soaps board who looove them or use to anyways, I just dont care for them much at all anymore..I dont necessarily want her back with Sonny either though haha.

Awww thanks Anne about the Clois rants thing...The hate just comes so naturally to me haha

Omg yes Naomi/Emily r kind of really annoying this season..I mean the way the writers handled them/their relationship. Enjoyed it way more last season.

Going to add Nate/Serena to my list of biggest fails...They havent gotten enough hate yet today
Nate/Serena never gets enough hate They are such an epic fail that I'm actually amazed at how bad they are

Clois ranting is so much fun Lois can be happy being 3rd place. I will never understand why they disrespected Clana's relationship and Chloe apparently for that pairing I still don't get what's so great about them. Lois needs to leave. I'm tempted to watch Chloe/Oliver clips though because everyone has been raving about them haha. But I still can't get over the fact that Clois acted like cousins for a long time and suddenly BAM they're in love now. I just don't see it or buy it.

ugh yes Spinelli needs to GTFO. I wanted him away from Maxie even before they were actually together. Every time she said "my very best friend" or "essential person" I wanted to tear my hair out. My biggest problem with GH right now is Matt's lack of screen time I don't understand why GH refuses to use Matt, the poor guy hasn't had ONE decent storyline since he joined! He needs a love interest! (which I would love to be Maxie ) The way you feel about Jason/Carly is how I feel about Shawn/Belle from Days of our lives who are now Matt/Maxie. They are my soap babies and I would kill to see them reunited! But I can admit that JoMax are definitely hot and they have spades of chemistry! Way better than Spixie! I didn't watch when Sarah was Carly but I thought she and Steve had tons of chemistry when she was Claudia Don't hate me, but I've started to hate Jax so much that I really want Carly and Sonny reunited I enjoy Laura and Maurice's chemistry and I think it's clear that the writers don't intend for Carly to ever be free of Sonny since she's so attached to him so I feel like they should just get back together. And for some off reason when anyone else on the show defends Sonny it really irritates me, but when Carly does it I'm fine with it
StefanღElena | SnowღCharming | ElevenღAmy | WadeღZoe | DanღSerena |FinnღRachel
| tumblr

Last edited by Neda16; 03-14-2010 at 09:10 PM
Old 03-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueschild007 (View Post)
I like Nate and Serena but will admit I lost a big chunk of love for them, well actually the charactor of Nate, because of season 2. His jumping around from one girl to the next was horrible.
That always kills a character for me, sometimes I still hold on because you can remember what attracted you to them before the ****ty stage (like Lucas Scott for every Brucas/Leyton fan) but Nate never had a good enough build up with any girl to warrant him being 'destined' for any of them. I love book NS and that kept me going for a while but then they introduced Carter and my NS love just.. died I don't mind them on the show - I don't think I'd care about any Nate pairing now - but I don't gush about them like I was doing in early S2.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread