Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2008, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Chuck: Look, I'd rather wait... Then maybe in the future.
Blair: I suppose there could be some excruciating pleasure in that.

Lucas: I wanna be with you Brooke.
Brooke: ...What?
Lucas: I'm sorry. I know we're friends, it's just how I feel.
Brooke: But what about Peyton's stuff?
Lucas: I keep that stuff as a reminder of how badly I screwed up things. With you. To remind myself that if I ever get a second chance, I'd never let you go again.

^Yes Mark, YOU wrote this.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 11-14-2008, 11:57 AM
Total Fan

Mark wrote a lot of things

Wilson, on House and Cuddy.

Wilson: No, you're not afraid of authority. You're afraid she actually is right for you. You're afraid to take a chance because it's too big a chance. If it doesn't work with her, then maybe there's no one out there.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Claire to Daniel about Betty and who he has a crush on "Her name doesnt happen to be Betty Does it?"
Old 11-15-2008, 08:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Cuddy's date,Don, on her and House:

Don:You should hear yourself when you’re talking to him. Nothing else in the world’s going on. You’re focused, confident, compelling. Don’t… don’t take this the wrong way, but I’d like to go out with that woman.
Lauren-Huddy Queen of Subtext//Visit the LOTR Campaign Thread
Old 11-15-2008, 08:40 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by House24Fan (View Post)
Cuddy's date,Don, on her and House:

Don:You should hear yourself when you’re talking to him. Nothing else in the world’s going on. You’re focused, confident, compelling. Don’t… don’t take this the wrong way, but I’d like to go out with that woman.
Oh, I loved when he said that

Cuddy, to House: House, do you like me?
Old 11-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gio- I'm so sorry, Betty. This night sucked, huh? You're such a great girl, you're so... good... and nice. You deserve to have an amazing birthday.
My LJ
Old 11-16-2008, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lucas: Suddenly it was if the roar of the crowd,the echo of the final buzzers, the cheers of my teammates were all sounding from 1,000 miles away,and what remained in that bizarre,muffled silence was only Peyton,the girl whose art,passion and beauty had changed my life. In that moment,my triumph was not a state championship,but simple clarity: the realization that we had always been meant for each other and every instinct to the contrary had simply been a denial of the following truth: I was now and would always been in love with Peyton Sawyer.

Jack: I asked you not to come back,and I wish....wish that you hadn't. [he got up and seemed to walk away but instead he came closer and whispered in her ear] But I will come back for you.

Hermione: It's not Quidditch that's popular, it's you! You've never been more interesting, and frankly, you've never been more fanciable.

Justin: We don't need rings nor vows to prove that we love each other. We already know that.

Clark: It's always been you Lana. You're the only one I've ever really loved....

Blair: I love you Nate Archibald,always have,always will.

Serena: I need to know why you love me.
Dan: Because I do.
Serena: I really want to trust you when you say those words, Dan, so maybe if I knew why, I’d stop being so scared of hearing them and afraid to say them.
Dan: Okay. Well, if you want to talk about why…
Serena: It has to do with my mom and her many marriages.
Dan: There. that’s why. Because I actually like it when you interrupt me, which is often, by the way. I love you because you make no apologies about being exactly who you are… Beautiful, smart, sexy as hell.
Serena: Now you’re embarrassing me.
Dan: That’s another reason. You’re completely unaware of your affect on me. You’re also completely unaware that you laugh like a 4 year old.
(Serena laughs)
Dan: Just like that. And I love you because you can be with someone like me and still be best friends with someone like Blair.
Serena: Yeah, well, I tried to be.
Dan: I know you do, and that’s not easy, but you never give up on her. That is how amazing you are.
Serena: Well, you’re amazing, too, for being able to say all of those things, you just are. (they kiss) And I love you…

Izzie: I care about you. I care about you and I'm not gonna go crazy and I'm not gonna try to kill myself and I'm not gonna stop caring about you no matter how hard you push me away.
Alex: Shut up and get out of my room.
Izzie: No,I care about you and I know you care about me too,it's not too late for us.
Alex: Get out of my room
Izzie: Admit it. Admit that you care about me too,I know you do and I care about you,I care about you,I care about you,I care about you,I care about you,I care...(Alex kisses her)

Vaughn: What happened between us - everything. The way it is . . . isn't anyone's fault, Sydney. And even though everything's changed, some things don't. I'm not gonna lose you twice.

Nathan: Here. you go. Don't say I never give you anything.

Sara: The first thing they tell you when you take the job is uh...never fall in love with an inmate.

Ryan: Look,I don't know where my future is,but I know it's with you.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

I know i posted this before but I think I have the exact qoute so I'll post it again

Betty "I should have known when Jesse said I was beautiful he meant on the inside"
Daniel "you Are"
Betty "you dont have to say that I'm happy with who I am even if i'm not Beautiful
Daniel "Guys are idiots we go for the obvious I Know I'm still doing it and I should know better But You Have to believe me when I say this You ARE Beautiful"
Old 11-16-2008, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, the scene was angsty but the way it was delivered was so beautiful

Blair: Why should I be the one to go first? I was the one who waited on that helipad for you. I went to Tuscany alone!
Chuck: It's ancient history
Blair: I was the one who asked you to say it first.
Chuck: At the White Party? While you were on your way out with the count? Did you really think I was going to say it then?
Blair: Yes! And when you didn't I wanted to die!

another quote I love from them is the parallel of the 2.01/2.07 scenes

Blair: The true reason I should stay right here and not get in the car. 3 words, 8 letters. Say it, and I'm yours (2.01)

Chuck: Say those 3 words you wanted me to say. ... 8 letters, 3 syllables. Say them and I'm yours (2.07)

Old 11-16-2008, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
I know i posted this before but I think I have the exact qoute so I'll post it again

Betty "I should have known when Jesse said I was beautiful he meant on the inside"
Daniel "you Are"
Betty "you dont have to say that I'm happy with who I am even if i'm not Beautiful
Daniel "Guys are idiots we go for the obvious I Know I'm still doing it and I should know better But You Have to believe me when I say this You ARE Beautiful"
They seriously say the most amazing things to each other, but especially Daniel to Betty! That's such a lovely quote! It reminds me of his 'You're better than any model, Betty, much better.' one.
Old 11-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Total Fan

Michael: When I was in there and things started to get bad I thought I was gonna break, but I didn't. I thought of you. You're the only one of us who still has a soul. I'm so sorry, Nikita. We'll never leave this place alive. I don't know what love is anymore... but the only part of me that's not dead is you.
Old 11-16-2008, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (View Post)
They seriously say the most amazing things to each other, but especially Daniel to Betty! That's such a lovely quote! It reminds me of his 'You're better than any model, Betty, much better.' one.
I know its so amazing and that line just made me squee with Delight I LOVE this ship so much and the lines just keep getting better and better BUT Yeah the "you're better then any Model" line was pretty sweet as well
Old 11-18-2008, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Scotty [to Kevin]: You are so cute. Oh, scratch cute, you are drop-dead sexy.
Old 12-13-2008, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

Here are my Favorite Danny and Lindsay qoutes from CSI Ny's episode "the Triangle"

Danny: "oh Boom I was hoping you'd answer"
Lindsay: "arent you supposed to be working the nightshift?
Danny: "yeah,Yeah I'm running late,they turned the Q into an express and forgot to tell the Passengers so I had to jump out at 34th and Now I gotta double back"
Lindsay: "Okay but if Mac asks where You are..."
"Danny: Yeah I know I know you never heard of me,So how are you feeling hows the Baby?"
Lindsay: Good,She's good"
Danny: "She??!!??"
Lindsay: "Or he Relax its to Early to tell"
Danny: "Alright theres something important I wanna talk to you about Okay"
Lindsay: "Okay What is it?" *they get cut off by "The Triangle"*
Danny: "I thought I saw you running for the Exit"
Lindsay: "I'm starving, My OB says I should pay attention to My cravings no matter how inconvenient they are"
Danny: "Yeah,Let me ask you something Do You have any hereditary disease in your Family?"
Lindsay: "no, Do you?"
Danny: "no,Mental Illness"
Lindsay: "no"
Danny: "How about Addictive tendencies,extra fingers extra toes *Lindsay Shakes her head No* No?,Natural Delivery or Uh Drugs?"
Lindsay: " uh Either"
Danny: do you want a boy or a Girl?"
Lindsay: "Healthy"
Danny: "Will you Marry me?"
Lindsay: "no"
Danny: "so You wanna tell me why You wont marry me"
Lindsay: "I dont mean I wont ,I just think its the wrong time"
Danny: " Wrong time?the wrong time or the Wrong guy?"
Lindsay: "Danny, I know i've thrown alot at you and we're both feeling really overwhelmed But whatever we do Next I want it to be for the right reason,wouldnt You rather walk down the Aisle then be Pushed?"
Danny: "Why of Course"
Lindsay: "okay cause Listen,I'm not goin anywhere and I know you're not goin anywhere either,Okay but this isnt just about You and I anymore,So Lets just take baby steps"
Danny: "okay,Look before we go inside I have to tell you one more thing okay, I just want you to know That I love you"
Lindsay: "I love you too Danny"
Old 12-13-2008, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Rhys/Sarah

Sarah: When I'm not with him...
Rhys: I cannot stop thinking about her. When I am with her...
Sarah: I can't stop looking at him. We're meant to be together.
Rhys: She makes me feel like I'm super-human, like I could leap tall buildings or run faster than a speeding bullet.
Sarah: He's my destiny. My hero.

Rhys: I just don't want you to feel like you're being pressured into anything.
Sarah: I'm not.
Rhys: I meant what I said. I want our first, your first time to be special.
Sarah: It will be special, if it's with you. I'm here because I wanna be here. I'm with you because I wanna be with you. You're all I want, Rhys.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread