Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

CRAIG: Please, we were going to Dublin
JOHN PAUL: Whats going to happen when we get to Dublin, eh? Is it going to be maybe when we're in our second year, maybe when we graduate? I mean WHEN?! You dont know who you are!
I love you, Craig. With all my heart. You changed my life totally, irreversably, and I will never, ever forget you. However much I love you, I know I deserve more. I'm sorry.

(I know its a breakup scene, but its just so powerful, you can tell just by watching them that John Paul and Craig love each other and will continue to love each other even when they're broken up. John Paul just knew that Craig needed to do some growing up on his own before they could ever work out as a couple, thats why this scene is always so powerful for me.)

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 08-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtyra (View Post)
this sooo freakin much

Xander: its Anya we're talking about here, you wanna kill Anya! ...If you knew how i felt!
Buffy: I killed Angel! Do you even remember that? I would have given up everything I had to be with..-I loved him more than I will ever love anything in this life and I put a sword through his heart because I had to!
Right back at ya. Love this scene. <3

Forgot this quote. It holds so much defeat, regret, love and sadness... Breaks my heart.

Sawyer: I had a thing for a girl once. And I had a shot at her, but I didn't take it. For a little while, I'd lay in bed every night, wondering if it was a mistake. Wondering if... I'd ever stop thinking about her. And now I can barely even remember what she looks like. I mean, her face--it's... she's just gone. And she ain't never coming back.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 08-23-2010, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ross: I Ross...

Minister: Take thee, Emily...

Ross: Take thee, Rachel...
My LJ
Old 08-23-2010, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Rose: (To The Doctor) I made my choice a long time ago and i told you i'm never gonna leave you.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Willow talking about Tara

Willow Rosenberg: Let me tell you something about Willow. She's a loser, and she always has been. People picked on Willow in junior high school, high school, up until college with her stupid mousy ways. And now... Willow's a junkie.
Buffy Summers: I can help.
Willow Rosenberg: The only thing Willow was ever good for... the only thing I had going for me... were the moments, just moments, when Tara would look at me and I was wonderful. And that will never happen again!

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBalways (View Post)
Damon: I didn't compel you in Atlanta because we were having fun. I wanted it to be r e a l.

spooners; ryan marissa

Old 08-24-2010, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cristina (talking about Meredith): She's my person. If I murdered someone, she's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor. She's my person.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alysummers (View Post)
Right back at ya. Love this scene. <3

Forgot this quote. It holds so much defeat, regret, love and sadness... Breaks my heart.

Sawyer: I had a thing for a girl once. And I had a shot at her, but I didn't take it. For a little while, I'd lay in bed every night, wondering if it was a mistake. Wondering if... I'd ever stop thinking about her. And now I can barely even remember what she looks like. I mean, her face--it's... she's just gone. And she ain't never coming back.
alyyy i didnt know you were a bangel shipper
i knowww its was soo sad to watch buffy go through that and then people forgetting what she did to save the world, taking away the only person she loved like that *sigh*

@ the sawyer speech

Quote:
Wondering if... I'd ever stop thinking about her

*Chuck to Ned*

Chuck: "I'd kiss you if it wouldn't kill me"
Old 08-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Eli/Clare (Degrassi)

Eli: Now lets talk about something more important, like how you’re going to thank me for getting Simpson off your set.
Clare: Well what did you have in mind?
Eli: Well, I don't know ... *smooches Clare*
I’ve got a French exam.
Clare: I think you just passed it.

Eli: The only way to avoid a bully is to keep them scared.
Clare: Or ... you could lay low with your girlfriend?
Eli: Twist my rubber arm, girlfriend.

Degrassi: The Boiling Point - 10x23 “All Falls Down Part One”
Old 08-27-2010, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Maricruz: What do you want for the future?
Sucre: Would you run if I said you?
Maricruz: Would you chase me if I did?
(From Prison Break )
Old 08-27-2010, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm Jenny (View Post)
Ross: I Ross...

Minister: Take thee, Emily...

Ross: Take thee, Rachel...
I just watched this episode like a hour ago. Still love that part and can not believe the wedding went on.

Peter and Olivia from fringe:

Olivia
- Peter, you don't belong here.
Peter - No I don't belong here, but I don't belong there either.
Olivia- Yes you do. I have thought of a hundred reason why you should come back. To fight the shape shifters, to take care of walter, to save the world..... but in the end you have to come back... because you belong with me

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-27-2010, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Betty: "So was that hard for you?"
Daniel: "Not really, well I realized I had everything handed to me,I've never had to work for anything Before, Like You.
Betty: "Well I know there's alot you can do Daniel"
Daniel: "Thank you,and I also realized I didn't say goodbye which is really Not cool, so goodbye and good luck, and have a safe Flight.
Betty: "Thank You I'l call you when I get there, So,that's it You're headed back to New York?
Daniel: "No I think I'm gonna stay around here for awhile,see what I can find, Maybe take you out to dinner, tonight, if You're free"
Betty: "I would love that..*London clock towers go off* well I better get back to work, I"m really glad you're here *she hugs Daniel*
Daniel: "I'll uh call You Later"
Betty: "Great, Hey if you're looking for something to do I am looking for a New assistant"
Daniel: "Maybe I'll submit My resume'" *he watches her as she walks away
Claire Meade: "Losing you is Very hard for him Betty I don't even think he knows quite why Yet" *referring to Daniel*
Old 08-28-2010, 12:10 AM
Elite Fan

Adama: what can I get you?
Roslin: A new body. Perhaps one of those young Cylon models from the resurrection ship.
Adama: I can't picture as a blond.
Roslin: You'd be surprised.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Ross: It's always been you Rach

Chandler: *to Monica* you could balloon up or you can shrink down and I will still love you

Emma: When I first heard about what Terri had done I thought there should be some kind of law, but then when I though about it some more, thought about what I would have done if I had felt you slipping away...
Will: You would never be that cruel.
Emma: No her methods we're wrong, but I totally understand her intentions, you're a lot to lose Will.

*Emma in her new wedding dress*
Emma: Fits O.K.?
Will: Yeah fits great
Emma: Terrific
Will: Yeah... Terrific

Old 03-20-2011, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

"Now all I can think of is what if you hadnt walked into class that day. Okay yeah, I probably still wouldnt be with Hannah what with her being a girl and everything, but Craig you have no idea how much you've hurt me. So I just wanted to say to you, before you walked out of my life forever.....that I wouldnt have missed any of it for the world." -John Paul McQueen, Hollyoaks

I’m not much of a talker, Jack, you know that. But I’ll talk to you now, on the off-chance that it helps. Just promise me, if you’re hearing this, that when you come round and you’re going to, Jack; you’re going to come out of this, just promise me that you’ll never bring up anything I say to you now. How’s that? We got a deal? This must be the longest that I’ve ever looked at you and not seen you smile. I’ve watched you in your sleep; did you know that? So many times. Just woken up beside you in the middle of the night and watched you. Watched your eyes moving behind your eyelids as you dreamed. And tried to imagine what a man like you could possibly dream about. The things you’ve seen; the lives you’ve lived; the people you’ve loved. I wondered if you were dreaming about me, I hoped you were dreaming about me. But lets be honest, Jack. I’m… nothing more than a blip in time for you, Jack. Everyday, I grow a little older. But you’re immortal. You’ve already lived a thousand lifetimes. How could you watch me grow old and die? How can I watch you live and never age a day? I suppose we both know that will never be a problem. Not in this job. No one in Torchwood ever lives to draw their pension do they? Even by some miracle I survive to see my hair turned grey, or God forbid fall out, I don’t kid myself that you’d still be around to see it. One day, you’ll go again, just like you did before. And this time you wont be back. Maybe that’s what you’re dreaming about those nights, when I watch you sleeping. Maybe that’s why, even while you sleep, I see you smile. But you haven’t gone yet, Jack. I know that. I know you’re coming back to me.
-Ianto Jones, Torchwood

And of course I have to put in the last scene between them in this episode:
"You'll never be just a blip in time, Ianto Jones. Not to me." -Jack Harkness

Love these two couples so much.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Closed Thread   Post New Thread