Richard Castle/Life
Kate Beckett/Life
Elijah/Life
Elena Gilbert/Life

So much love for all of these
Old 11-12-2011, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)
Nathan & Haley

credit:itsjustmerlin
That is so beautiful. They are the main reason why I sticked to OTH after season 6 when Chad and Hilarie left and LP got endgame. I wasn't ready to let go of NH, because I love this couple and love both characters. Surprizingly I got attached to them more than I thought. I know that everything ends and they too, but of course I'm gonna miss them with all my heart.

Usuals:

Spike/Buffy
Sawyer/Kate
Freddie/Effy
Ron/Hermione
Harry/Luna
Damon/Elena
Stefan/Caroline
Jeremy/Anna
Eric/Sookie
Booth/Brennan

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 11-12-2011, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

STILES STILINSKI/HIS ALL AROUND EXISTENCE

"I dont want to say I told you so, because its not strong enough. How about, I'm always right and you should never disagree with me ever ever again for the sake of your wolflyhood?" -Stiles

MR. STILINSKI: So you lied to me?
STILES: That would depend on your definition of lying.
MR. STILINSKI: I'd define it as not telling the truth how would you define it?
STILES: Reclining your body in a horizontal .....position?

Stiles is by far the best thing about Teen Wolf. He's not just the best friend sidekick he's so much more than that. He's loyal and brave and he's definitely willing to do absolutely anything for Scott. I cant wait to see what happens to him next season. I also hope we find out Stiles's real name

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 11-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spike/Buffy

My perfect imperfect OTP

Spike fell in love with Buffy because he could see how hard she would fight and how much she loved her friends and family. How she was able to have the weight of the world on her shoulders but never give up. Buffy brought out his humanity and made himself try to be a good man. That good man was there all along. Spike had his demon too and it's like he was at war with himself. Spike tried to be good but the demon in him made it So hard for him. There were times that Spike won though. Like when he didn't tell Glory about Dawn. The relationship in Season 6 was unhealthy but there was no realistic way it couldn't be. Spike had no moral compass and that is why he had to have the soul. It was the missing piece of him. It took hurting the woman he loved to make him see that. Spike tried to rape her and I don't excuse that. Spike won the battle against his demon in the end when he got his soul back. Spike could have died during those trials of torture but it was worth the risk. He loved Buffy So much that he wanted to fight by her side and expected nothing in return after he got his soul. Spike didn't even go to her. It was her that found him and really the only reason he went to her after she saw him is because he could feel evil coming and knew he had to fight it with Buffy. Spike knew she needed his help whether she wanted or not. It took a crazy moment for him to tell her about his soul. Spike didn't even want her to know about it. It was Buffy that seeked him out because she cared and needed to know what was happening to him. Buffy is the one that decided to help him. Even before they knew about the First controlling him. Then when it looked like he was killing again she did everything to prove he wasn't. It was the First controlling Spike. It would have made things So much easier on the surface if Buffy just staked him and put him out of his misery. She never could before So even when he begged her to she couldn't. As far back as season 5 Buffy couldn't kill him even when he tried to get the chip out and chained her up. She told him she believed in him and it gave him the strength to not let the first bring him to it's side. Even though it made him go through torture. Buffy was desperate to save him. Spike almost left but Buffy told him she needed him to stay. He did because it was what she wanted. Buffy had them take out his chip because she knew he didn't need it anymore. Buffy really fell in love with Spike after she saw how he had changed and fought to become a good man. I really think though even before that her feelings for him were So strong and that's why she couldn't walk away from him. They began a sort of friendship late Season 5 when he was the only one that wouldn't let Dawn die. Then when she was brought back he was the only one that could give her peace and let her just be Buffy. The others had always put her on a pedestal but Spike never did. It was the attraction between them that made things go wrong in Season 6. Plus how screwed up she was from being ripped from heaven. There was a connection and that's why he made her feel alive. Buffy's feelings only grew stronger as she opened up her heart to Spike. She could see that he wasn't like any of the other men in her life. The way Spike wouldn't give up on her no matter how much she pushed him away. Buffy saw how he loved with everything he had and was So strong and like her would never give up. Only the other could be the one to make them believe in their selves again when they were wanting to give up. When everybody else turned against Buffy it was Spike that gave her the strength to keep going. The love/connection kept getting stronger the closer they became to the point where they felt they were the only ones who they could trust and understand the other. They became closer to each other than they had ever been to anybody else. Buffy told the man that she once thought was her great love that Spike was in her heart. Spuffy brought out the best in each other. They could connect without sex by the end of Season 7. They wanted to just be in each others arms on the what could have been their last nights before the battle. Buffy chose him as her champion because she knew he deserved it. Spike came to town to kill the slayer but in the end he loved her So much that he died for her and the world.I have never seen two people more perfect for each other. On the surface you wouldn't think they would ever work as a couple or even as friends. They have similar personalities. They can be smart witty sarcastic sweet and loving. Loyal to the people they love and always fight for what they believe in. They are both passionate people. Nobody can push each others buttons more. They both know what it's like to have their hearts broken. They are each others match and are really each others equals physically and emotionally. Most of all they both just want to be loved for who they are flaws and all. They found that with each other. Spike and Buffy are both unique complex characters and that makes them different from other couples. SMG and JM are also amazing actors. The writing was So well written but they brought the characters and couple to life. Their story spans almost 7 seasons.Spuffy went through it all. From mortal enemies to reluctant allies the start of a friendship lovers and then something that goes beyond lovers. They became everything to each other. Spuffy could be funny sweet heartbreaking and more. Some moments were painful to watch but in the end all of it was worth it because of the beautiful strong love/connection that formed. There love and journey are unique. There will never be another couple like them.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 11-12-2011 at 09:25 AM
Old 11-12-2011, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)

Spike/Buffy

My perfect imperfect OTP

Spike fell in love with Buffy because he could see how hard she would fight and how much she loved her friends and family. How she was able to have the weight of the world on her shoulders but never give up. Buffy brought out his humanity and made himself try to be a good man. That good man was there all along. Spike had his demon too and it's like he was at war with himself. Spike tried to be good but the demon in him made it So hard for him. There were times that Spike won though. Like when he didn't tell Glory about Dawn. The relationship in Season 6 was unhealthy but there was no realistic way it couldn't be. Spike had no moral compass and that is why he had to have the soul. It was the missing piece of him. It took hurting the woman he loved to make him see that. Spike tried to rape her and I don't excuse that. Spike won the battle against his demon in the end when he got his soul back. Spike could have died during those trials of torture but it was worth the risk. He loved Buffy So much that he wanted to fight by her side and expected nothing in return after he got his soul. Spike didn't even go to her. It was her that found him and really the only reason he went to her after she saw him is because he could feel evil coming and knew he had to fight it with Buffy. Spike knew she needed his help whether she wanted or not. It took a crazy moment for him to tell her about his soul. Spike didn't even want her to know about it. It was Buffy that seeked him out because she cared and needed to know what was happening to him. Buffy is the one that decided to help him. Even before they knew about the First controlling him. Then when it looked like he was killing again she did everything to prove he wasn't. It was the First controlling Spike. It would have made things So much easier on the surface if Buffy just staked him and put him out of his misery. She never could before So even when he begged her to she couldn't. As far back as season 5 Buffy couldn't kill him even when he tried to get the chip out and chained her up. She told him she believed in him and it gave him the strength to not let the first bring him to it's side. Even though it made him go through torture. Buffy was desperate to save him. Spike almost left but Buffy told him she needed him to stay. He did because it was what she wanted. Buffy had them take out his chip because she knew he didn't need it anymore. Buffy really fell in love with Spike after she saw how he had changed and fought to become a good man. I really think though even before that her feelings for him were So strong and that's why she couldn't walk away from him. They began a sort of friendship late Season 5 when he was the only one that wouldn't let Dawn die. Then when she was brought back he was the only one that could give her peace and let her just be Buffy. The others had always put her on a pedestal but Spike never did. It was the attraction between them that made things go wrong in Season 6. Plus how screwed up she was from being ripped from heaven. There was a connection and that's why he made her feel alive. Buffy's feelings only grew stronger as she opened up her heart to Spike. She could see that he wasn't like any of the other men in her life. The way Spike wouldn't give up on her no matter how much she pushed him away. Buffy saw how he loved with everything he had and was So strong and like her would never give up. Only the other could be the one to make them believe in their selves again when they were wanting to give up. When everybody else turned against Buffy it was Spike that gave her the strength to keep going. The love/connection kept getting stronger the closer they became to the point where they felt they were the only ones who they could trust and understand the other. They became closer to each other than they had ever been to anybody else. Buffy told the man that she once thought was her great love that Spike was in her heart. Spuffy brought out the best in each other. They could connect without sex by the end of Season 7. They wanted to just be in each others arms on the what could have been their last nights before the battle. Buffy chose him as her champion because she knew he deserved it. Spike came to town to kill the slayer but in the end he loved her So much that he died for her and the world.I have never seen two people more perfect for each other. On the surface you wouldn't think they would ever work as a couple or even as friends. They have similar personalities. They can be smart witty sarcastic sweet and loving. Loyal to the people they love and always fight for what they believe in. They are both passionate people. Nobody can push each others buttons more. They both know what it's like to have their hearts broken. They are each others match and are really each others equals physically and emotionally. Most of all they both just want to be loved for who they are flaws and all. They found that with each other. Spike and Buffy are both unique complex characters and that makes them different from other couples. SMG and JM are also amazing actors. The writing was So well written but they brought the characters and couple to life. Their story spans almost 7 seasons.Spuffy went through it all. From mortal enemies to reluctant allies the start of a friendship lovers and then something that goes beyond lovers. They became everything to each other. Spuffy could be funny sweet heartbreaking and more. Some moments were painful to watch but in the end all of it was worth it because of the beautiful strong love/connection that formed. There love and journey are unique. There will never be another couple like them.

This is flawless

There will never be a couple like them. There will never be two other characters that bring all the best and all the worst of each other and know/understand each other so well. I love how it started with them being enemies and then allies and how the understanding and brutal honesty between them existed from the beginning. I think despite them being so different on the surface, they very so much alike and it helped them to communicate so well. They both relied on their emotiona and instincts, they both rebelled against the rules, they both were willing to die for the ones they loved. Spike was a soulles vampire and yet unlike other vampires he wanted to feel, he wanted to feel everything, that's why he wasn't afraid of meeting slayer like other vampires, he desired it, he wanted to kill her or die trying because it gave him the rush of emotions he needed. And Buffy was different from other slayers as well, because her power was in her heart, her bonds with her family and friends, her real strength she got from her mother, not from the slayer power. Just like Buffy ended up being an unique slayer Spike ended up being an unique vampire. He did something no other vampire in history ever did before - fought for his soul - just like Buffy did something no other slayer did before. They were enemies, they were friends, they were in love, they were king and queen, they saved the world when everyone else was only capable of destroying it further. They hated each other with passion and loved each other with more passion. They had to trust each other when they couldn't trust anyone else and ended up willingly trusting each other with eyes closed. This is how far they had come. There will never be a couple like them, a couple with so much depth and so much of everything.

Old 11-12-2011, 09:48 AM
Total Fan

Peter/Olivia -- Tragic bb's are tragic. And I love it, their journey. I have no doubt they'll find their way back to each other. And their chemistry is better than ever this season!

Old 11-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Peter. I need to catch up with Fringe soon.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 11-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Buffy/Angel
Willow/Oz
Damon/Elena
Alaric/Jenna
Katherine/Elijah

Icon; immortalje
Old 11-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Void (View Post)
That's awesome! I've been rewatching it recently, just got onto S3. There is so much depth and richness to this show that I didn't notice on the first watch.

Jed/Leo/Toby/CJ/Josh/Sam - the dream team.
I'm on season one but seriously I forgot how absolutely amazing the show is right from the start

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheEsecAKe&BRUCAS (View Post)
Community/Existance - What are you people waiting for? WATCH IT ALREADY.
I'm planning on watching the series during winter break I can't wait, I have heard nothing but good things about the show
Old 11-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Air
Elite Fan

Jaime....that Spuffy post! perfect perfect perfect perfect

Also rewatched the final Damon/Elena scene. Gets better every time! I love how much that scene implies. It shows us that Damon freaking LOVES his brother. He's the one that's ruined by the fact that they'll never get him back and it's Elena that has to take the next step and say they'll have to let him go. And not only that but that entire exchange changes their relationship so much because if they're both finally letting go of Stefan, then they're just them...still on the same team, the same side, a duo and a pair...."we" will survive this. The two of them.

I just love it. LOVE.

Of course, it's devastating also because Stefan (and Katherine) did what they did in order to save Damon.

I love that the entire season is about Damon/Stefan at its core though!
Old 11-12-2011, 10:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Violet/Tate - I know they probably won't last, but I can't help but ship them anyways!
Old 11-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Jason/Elizabeth (General Hospital) and they are making a comeback!
Old 11-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Snow White/Prince Charming
Damon/Elena
Eric/Sookie
Emily/Naomi
Spike/Buffy
Dan/Blair
Jeremy/Anna
Sawyer/Kate
Ron/Hermione
Booth/Brennan
Zoey/Wade

Damon♥Elena Oliver♥Felicity Rafael♥Jane Elijah♥Hayley
Old 11-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air (View Post)
I love that the entire season is about Damon/Stefan at its core though!
THIS. This is what is making me so happy with TVD this season. They are so committed to the story of Damon and Stefan. They don't just blindly claim that show is about the brothers' relationship and then really focus all of their attention on the triangle. The writers have proved, imo, that the Damon/Stefan relationship is more important than either side of the triangle. Delena is in my top five OTPs of ALL TIME but Damon/Stefan has to be my OTP of the show, in their own way. I just can't imagine TVD without their dynamic.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

Agreed so much on Damon/Stefan. Despite so many issues that I have with TVD, this two still hold my attention. Time and time again they proved how strong their bond really is and now I really don't want there to be an actual triangle that would destroy brothers' friendship. I'd be ok if both SE and DE happen in different time.

Quote:
Damon/Elena
Eric/Sookie
Emily/Naomi
Spike/Buffy
Jeremy/Anna
Sawyer/Kate
Ron/Hermione
Booth/Brennan
Oh, wow, all of those!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread